PDA

View Full Version : Apologies for my absence.

dizzyblonde
30-07-10, 08:35 AM
Yup, babba has decided its not a good idea to have fun and frolics with me mates in Wales.
So to go with missing my first GM, I now miss my first and very important AR since joining the forum.:( I reckon it will be the best one yet too.:cool:

I'm sure you'll all have masses of fun without us.

A very fooked off and frustrated Dizz.

gruntygiggles
30-07-10, 08:40 AM
No such thing as best one yet hun...they all have been and all will be amazing in their own ways, so don't worry about that.

Babba is more important and we'll record the whole weekend for you in pictures and videos, so fear not, it'll be like you were there anyway ;-)

phil24_7
30-07-10, 08:41 AM
:(

I'll be sure to sink a drink for you.

dyzio
30-07-10, 09:06 AM
:(

Bear
30-07-10, 10:31 AM
Poo on toast!

Gonna miss you sweetheart!

rictus01
30-07-10, 10:42 AM
As I said, it's a shame, but totally understandable, after all who'd want a kid named after it's birth place, "freelander" is an unusual name to saddle anyone with....:), now look after yourself and take my best wishes for everything going well.

XxXx

Cheers Mark.

maviczap
30-07-10, 11:04 AM
As I said, it's a shame, but totally understandable, after all who'd want a kid named after it's birth place, "freelander" is an unusual name to saddle anyone with....:), now look after yourself and take my best wishes for everything going well.

XxXx

Cheers Mark.

Clyro isn't too good either

Take care DB, its for the best

chris8886
30-07-10, 04:25 PM

XxXx

Cheers Mark.

that would make the babba part welsh too and who'd want that*? ;):p

i hope everything goes well DB.

*just looking for my coat on the way out!

dizzyblonde
30-07-10, 04:34 PM
"freelander" is an unusual name to saddle anyone with....:), .

I'd have rather have gone to Scotland and called it 'Highlander'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry folks I ain't having it anytime this week, or maybe I will, just little tiny me is getting taken over and you'd have more fun rolling me up and down a field than them guys at the cheese rolling festival:rolleyes:

BernardBikerchick
30-07-10, 06:28 PM
oh hun please come please xx won't be same without you xx just give babs a stiff drink ! xx

Milky Bar Kid
30-07-10, 07:16 PM
Aww gutted you won't make it but as others have said, totally understandable.

Fizzy Fish
02-08-10, 06:06 AM
hun, I'm in the same boat (just a couple of months behind!) - gutting to miss the event but will be worth it in the end!

We'll have to do an AR creche next year... ;)

PS. Hope all goes well for you over the next month or two x

dizzyblonde
02-08-10, 08:47 AM
Awwww I didn't know that :-)
Thanks hun.
Yeah with all these org babies, theres sure a demand for a creche at next years AR.

-Ralph-
02-08-10, 09:18 AM
So to go with missing my first GM

:confused: You made it to the first GM.

XxXx

Cheers Mark.

Damn, beat me to it.

I'd have rather have gone to Scotland and called it 'Highlander'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good girl!

oh hun please come please xx won't be same without you xx just give babs a stiff drink ! xx

No we'll give Diz a stiff curry :smt003

hun, I'm in the same boat (just a couple of months behind!) - gutting to miss the event but will be worth it in the end!

We'll have to do an AR creche next year... ;)

PS. Hope all goes well for you over the next month or two x

Camping with a baby is not impossible, you just need a decent size tent, a caravan pitch with an electric hook up, and a reasonably quiet corner of the campsite. Maybe your wee one is still a bit young yet, but Euan's first camping trip was when he was about 7 or 8 months old. Took his travel cot, an electric blow heater with a thermostat just switched itself on and off all night keeping the tent at a nice temperature (you pay fixed rate for the electric regardless of how much you use), a thermoelectric coolbox, and a kettle for making up formula milk, and a gas camping stove and saucepan to sterilise the bottles. He wasn't quite crawling so we plonked him in front porch of the tent on a travel rug, with his baby gym and he lay there and giggled and got fascinated by the clouds in the sky. Only thing was he didn't particularly like baby food out of jars.

Oh, all the best when he/she decides to arrive Diz!

dizzyblonde
02-08-10, 12:49 PM
:confused: You made it to the first GM.
Oh, all the best when he/she decides to arrive Diz!

I was meaning in the way of I missed so many important events for the first time ever Ralph.

Thanks for the wishes. :p