PDA

View Full Version : I ain't gonna be there. Poo on toast with a side order of Jesus!

Bear
01-08-10, 11:32 AM
Crap. Some vicious swine has just offered me an obscene amount of money for a small amount of work starting next weekend, which means I'm not going to be able to make it.

This means that all your bottoms are pretty much safe unless I can get an officially recognised deputy pervert on board.

I'm accepting applications but I think I should warn you I have a very strong candidate in mind. Hi Lozzo :smt039

Really gutted about this, but in my first year as a freelancer I'm not in any position to start turning down an entire series.

Have fun in my absence all!

_Stretchie_
01-08-10, 12:21 PM
Dude, gutted...

:(

dizzyblonde
01-08-10, 12:33 PM
Thats really poo on toast. :-( Know how ya feel :-(

Is it possible to have an AR without a perverted Bear?

Bluefish
01-08-10, 01:33 PM
Don't know if i wanna come now ;)

kellyjo
01-08-10, 01:34 PM
Might aswell unpack the lube then :-( :p

gruntygiggles
01-08-10, 01:42 PM
That's poo pants Bear...gutted, but we'll make sure you are there in spirit! :-)

robh539
01-08-10, 02:35 PM
Dam sorry to hear that. A shame, i was looking forward to meeting the bear, i have read many things about you lol :)

caz650s
01-08-10, 03:00 PM
I'm not going now ... it won't be the same :(

Are You joking Bear ?

Bear
01-08-10, 03:14 PM
I'm not going now ... it won't be the same :(

Are You joking Bear ?

Wish I was, but no. There's a small chance (ie that of a ballistic frozen spheroid in a Christian sinners mythical afterlife) that the dates might move, but I'm not holding out lots of hope...

SoulKiss
01-08-10, 08:07 PM
Crap. Some vicious swine has just offered me an obscene amount of money for a small amount of work starting next weekend, which means I'm not going to be able to make it.

This means that all your bottoms are pretty much safe unless I can get an officially recognised deputy pervert on board.

I'm accepting applications but I think I should warn you I have a very strong candidate in mind. Hi Lozzo :smt039

Really gutted about this, but in my first year as a freelancer I'm not in any position to start turning down an entire series.

Go on then, let me put in my application, then we can keep the pervery in the family as it were, instead of outsourcing to the heathen lands :)

maviczap
01-08-10, 08:10 PM
Who's going to brief the troops, its gonna be chaos

Shizzle, Bear, but moola is moola

Quiff Wichard
01-08-10, 10:25 PM
pphhhewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...

that was mand breathing out ..

dam shame u not gonna be there Mr Bear. awww

phil24_7
02-08-10, 10:57 PM
Gutted mate...now I'll have to hold my own c o c k! :D

BernardBikerchick
03-08-10, 07:43 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! you have to come have to have to have to !!! MUST COME BEAR MUST COME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH HUN who's balls can i lick now then huh ??? xx enjoy my friend you are SOOO taking me ou for a nose bag !! xxxx

Bear
05-08-10, 11:27 AM
Equally poo on toast, the £5K job changed to a £7K job for 4 weeks a couple of days ago, and has now gone away!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

I'm gonna be there after all. Guard your bottoms as I've a lot of anger to be disposed of...

dyzio
05-08-10, 11:30 AM
:smt107
What exactly is it that you do? If you don't mind me asking?

jambo
05-08-10, 11:44 AM
:smt107
What exactly is it that you do? If you don't mind me asking?
That depends on whether you struggle...;)

dyzio
05-08-10, 11:45 AM
Should I grow eyes in the back of my head now? :D

AndyBrad
05-08-10, 11:55 AM
Should I grow eyes in the back of my head now? :D

to be fair its probably best you dont, can put you into shock seeing things like that!

chris8886
05-08-10, 02:55 PM
one tip for you, if you go limp he leaves you be. the more you struggle the more he likes it!

keith_d
05-08-10, 02:59 PM
I believe the original quote was something like, "if you go limp, so do I".

dizzyblonde
05-08-10, 03:03 PM
I'm gonna be there after all. Guard your bottoms as I've a lot of anger to be disposed of...

oooo an angry frustrated bear...

Careful folks...

If you go down to the woods, you maybe sure of a big surprise!! :p

SoulKiss
05-08-10, 03:18 PM
oooo an angry frustrated bear...

Careful folks...

If you go down to the woods, you maybe sure of a big surprise!! :p

Its not THAT big

Spiderman
05-08-10, 03:28 PM
But it sure as hell is a surprise! :lol:

tinpants
05-08-10, 03:48 PM
Its not THAT big

Maybe not. But I doubt you would want it behind your ear as a pencil.