PDA

View Full Version : Travel Safe!!!!

lily
04-08-10, 05:30 PM
Right car is packed, Drew's bike is ready, Just waiting for Gary and Gavin to get here and we are off tomorrow morning.

Travel safe all of you, be that tomorrow, or Friday or early Saturday morning, and see you when you get there!

:D

gruntygiggles
04-08-10, 05:35 PM
+1, we'll be leaving as early as possible with my bike on the trailer, but will be taking it super slow, so will text you with an ETA when I know it.

Everyone else....ride/drive safely guys and gals! :-)

See you there ;-)

Milky Bar Kid
04-08-10, 05:40 PM
+1, we'll be leaving as soon as I can drag MBK out of bed and make her get dressed with my bike on the trailer, but will be taking it super slow, so will text you with an ETA when I know it.

Everyone else....ride/drive safely guys and gals! :-)

See you there ;-)

Edited for you.....

mattSV
04-08-10, 05:59 PM
Car is more or less loaded for Anita to drive up. Bloody typical, job agency phoned with an interview for her tomorrow at 9:30 so she will be leaving a bit later than she hoped.

I am leaving home at about 9:15ish on the bike, meeting the boys at Stretchies and then heading on up from there.

Ride/drive safe everyone, looking forward to seeing you all up there :smt003

widepants
04-08-10, 06:29 PM
Im sitting here while the other half packs and then its just down to packing the bike tomorrow and we're away so travel safely

Kate Moss
04-08-10, 06:39 PM
How exciting! We are all packed and ready to go, just a few last minute things to pack in the morning, you know, hair dryer, straighteners, shoes, Phil packs far too much!
See you when you get there. x

missyburd
04-08-10, 06:51 PM
See you all there, we're heading down on friday :) x

phil24_7
04-08-10, 07:22 PM
Never have I looked forward to 3hrs of motorway driving so much! :D

Travel safe guys n gals.

metalmonkey
04-08-10, 10:58 PM
Well the plan is to leave tomorrow its probally gonna be about lunch time, so there at the camp site for dinner I think my route plan says 4 hours:rolleyes: I moved house today, got a few calls to make before I leave, pack the bike I think about about covers it!

petevtwin650
05-08-10, 08:27 AM
Sat here just waiting for Lissa to get home as she is on a half day:)

Managed to pack all our stuff in a Ventura bag. Advantages of staying in a B&B.

Tyre pressures checked, oil topped up and some more packed.

Sun is shining. Hope it will be when we leave.

Only 105 miles for us, so easy compared to what some folks are going to be travelling.

Have a safe ride over, people.