PDA

View Full Version : Mini Moto or Monkey Bike!

allantheboss
09-10-10, 07:48 PM
As title says! Open for anything

sunshine
09-10-10, 08:07 PM
you really small enough to fit on one of thoses?

:D

Try ebay

allantheboss
09-10-10, 08:21 PM
Im 6'7" :)

I tried, I don't know anything about them so I'm hoping to get a genuine dealer from the org instead

fizzwheel
09-10-10, 09:32 PM
Moved to IB, as Stuff Wanted is for SV bits only

_Stretchie_
11-10-10, 09:57 PM
Mini.. Get yersen a mini.

Seen some tall fella's at Hullavington on them

andrewsmith
11-10-10, 10:06 PM
mini moto and race it

http://www.dirtbikefanatic.com/images/mini-moto-racing.jpg

suzsv650
12-10-10, 07:39 AM
get a pit bike, bit bigger so you can move arround more. You can get propper race ones.

dizzyblonde
12-10-10, 08:33 AM
Mini moto, all the chavs ride em

Monkey bike, ,more class, more comedy :-)

warrenhewitt10
12-10-10, 09:27 AM
I have one of the wee mini moto dirt bikes, bought it in 2005, ran flawlessly for a few years, god knows how many miles is on it, i used to drive it all day most days lol but if you buy a cheap one from ebay, before you actually ride it, take it completely appart, copper grease everything, and rebuild it again. Lots of stuff shakes loose on them, had a friend who lost a back break caliper, muffler, even one lost the back wheel mid corner...(good times) mine was grand tho :) epic knee sliding

_Stretchie_
12-10-10, 11:24 AM
What you doing on Friday???

Come to Hullavington and beat Squirrell around the track... It's DEAD easy

tonyt
12-10-10, 11:43 AM
As title says! Open for anything
My sons minimoto is for sale... Watercooled B1 Rep... Double wavy discs up front wavy on the back too... Slicks and rain tyres...This bike is not for the faint hearted or young beginners...Pics available..

allantheboss
12-10-10, 04:23 PM
Price available?

Stretch, I'd lovee to! But I'm not home.. Make sure you race when Im back from Uni

squirrel_hunter
12-10-10, 06:37 PM
Come to Hullavington and beat Squirrell around the track... It's DEAD easy

I will make you regret that.

Stretch, I'd lovee to! But I'm not home.. Make sure you race when Im back from Uni

Which Uni and when you back?

allantheboss
12-10-10, 08:22 PM
Royal Holloway Uni. of London. Probably Christmas, like 15th of December-ish..

squirrel_hunter
12-10-10, 08:28 PM
London? That means that you're only 30 minutes ride from Hully. See you Friday.

tonyt
13-10-10, 12:10 AM
[QUOTE=allantheboss;2391896]Price available?...

Around £150 ish .. open to offers

hardhat_harry
13-10-10, 12:21 AM
I used to race them at Colne, its was fun. I had a watercooled Blata origami.

"Probably one of the most popular minimotos on the planet. Origami B1 is one of the most powerful stock bikes in its 39cc class, reaching an amazing 14.5HP.
Obviously, not for beginners, but for advanced riders who crave for speed and stability. Origami B1 is a true jewel in the Blata lineup"

hardhat_harry
13-10-10, 12:28 AM
If its the chinese B1 Replica's, they have issues.

Make sure that the clutch doesn't slip (if its on its original clutch just change it for a Blata or Pollini equivalent bt it will still need setting up) and it doesn't boil up as the rads have blocked cores. Also they don't make anywhere near the power of a proper Origami B1 usually about 6hp.

I recall Proper B1's are about £1500 - £2000 new.

My sons minimoto is for sale... Watercooled B1 Rep... Double wavy discs up front wavy on the back too... Slicks and rain tyres...This bike is not for the faint hearted or young beginners...Pics available..

tonyt
13-10-10, 12:36 AM
If its the chinese B1 Replica's, they have issues.

Make sure that the clutch doesn't slip (if its on its original clutch just change it for a Blata or Pollini equivalent bt it will still need setting up) and it doesn't boil up as the rads have blocked cores. Also they don't make anywhere near the power of a proper Origami B1 usually about 6hp.

I recall Proper B1's are about £1500 - £2000 new.
Yep it's a Chinese B1 Rep... No probs with clutch or rad.. beg to differ on the power i reckon a lot more than 6bhp... accelerates like a banshee... as i say not for the faint hearted or young beginners...

hardhat_harry
14-10-10, 02:45 PM
6hp is quite a lot in the mini moto world. A standard Watercooled Polini GP5 Reverse is only 6.2hp and thats a pukka minimoto race bike. A full on Origami B1 with 14hp will go over well 60mph and is very scary. I used to wheely down the full length of the straight.