PDA

View Full Version : Dealing with thieving scum

gruntygiggles
11-10-10, 02:17 PM
Rewind a few years and I was in a horrible position where, after building an executive search sister company to an established recruitment firm, my business partner ran off back to Pakistan with all of my capital, my salary and my commissions. It very nearly ruined me financially, made worse by the fact that I was also hit with very serious ID theft and fraud. To this day I still have a locked credit file as I am so untrusting of giving information out or allowing anyone to view it. It was a pretty terrible time and I thank my lucky stars I met Dan and made friends with you 'orrible lot...but...

I just had a call from my solicitor and it seems that the old business partner has been arrested in Pakistan in connection with a crime he committed over here. They are trying to get him back here (he is a UK citizen still) to be charged. My solicitor said, "would you like us to open the case again and nail him for you?" I said, "YES!".

So folks, whilst I have no idea if I will ever see any money at this point...that is not so much the point. If you do wrong, you get caught!

Any funny suggestions of claims for compensation that you can think of, please share. I won't use them, I just want what I put into the company and what I earned, but it'll give me a giggle :-):smt040

collis
11-10-10, 02:24 PM
remove parts of his anatomy with a blunt knife, use his id for a few million quids worth of bikes/tv's/spares

cant really think of anything else, other than i hope the very large book gets thrown at him, from a great height with some elad weights inside.

timwilky
11-10-10, 02:32 PM
I doubt you will ever see anything. You can bet he will claim to have no assets etc. and then to demand legal aid so us tax payers then have to fund his defence etc.

I know it sounds harsh and unfair to you as his victim. But the best thing for us, is for him to be left in Pakistan, scared of returning to the UK and liable to commit an offence where his punishment is likely to be harsher than anything a British court would hand out.

Best thing you can do, is make a fortune from that book, get the funds together to go to Pakistan and take out a prosecution there against him.

wyrdness
11-10-10, 02:51 PM
Best thing you can do, is make a fortune from that book, get the funds together to go to Pakistan and take out a contract there on him. :wink:

gruntygiggles
11-10-10, 02:56 PM
I doubt you will ever see anything. You can bet he will claim to have no assets etc. and then to demand legal aid so us tax payers then have to fund his defence etc.

I know it sounds harsh and unfair to you as his victim. But the best thing for us, is for him to be left in Pakistan, scared of returning to the UK and liable to commit an offence where his punishment is likely to be harsher than anything a British court would hand out.

Best thing you can do, is make a fortune from that book, get the funds together to go to Pakistan and take out a prosecution there against him.

Hence me not saying it's about the money. If I ever do see any, it will no doubt come in the form of 20p per week and never reach the actual amount...lol. I've moved on so while it would be very nice, we're not relying on it. I'm just glad he's been caught for something:cheers:

Viney
11-10-10, 04:11 PM
Feed him some of your recipies, that should teach him ;)

*Runs and hides*

Milky Bar Kid
11-10-10, 04:43 PM
Feed him some of your recipies, that should teach him ;)

*Runs and hides*

Well considering three times I have been I have ended up spewing...perhaps you are onto something there V ;)

*runs and hides beside V*

andrewsmith
11-10-10, 06:15 PM
could always pay someone to stalk him or steal is ID and bankrupt him.

Get your solicitor to start bankruptcy proceedings against him aswel. Have heard of a property manager starting bankruptcy proceedings after the rent was missed, just say the other party paid up within 72 hours

Biker Biggles
11-10-10, 07:57 PM
Start a rumour out in Pakistan that he has been informing against the Taliban.
Revenge-a dish best served cold.

anna
11-10-10, 09:20 PM
Well what comes around goes around, really glad that they have him, even if nothing else other then a big jolt to him.

keith_d
11-10-10, 09:27 PM
Start a rumour out in Pakistan that he has been informing against the Taliban.
Revenge-a dish best served cold.

Now I like that one, but I think you need to go one step further. Suggest he's being brought back to England because he's been collecting information about extremist activity in Pakistan. The criminal thing is just an excuse to get him over here without arousing suspicion.

That way they've got a deadline <pun intended> to work towards.

Bibio
11-10-10, 10:32 PM
i realllllllly hate people like that. hope he gets their cumupance.

SCUMBAG...

BanannaMan
12-10-10, 02:09 AM
Sorry for you hun but glad you've moved on.
I hope you do get his last dime if nothing else.
But it is nice knowing he'll soon have lots of time to reflect on his actions. :twisted:

Speedy Claire
12-10-10, 06:18 AM
As Anna says it`s karma... what goes around comes around and his past wrongdoing has caught up with him. Even if you don`t get a penny out of him it must be a nice feeling to think he`s not going to get away with it.

gruntygiggles
12-10-10, 07:55 AM
That's exactly it. It's knowing that despite what happens now, everyone close to him will know what kind of a man he is. Anything else is merely a bonus! :-)

12-10-10, 01:07 PM
shoot him, then he is gods problem...