PDA

View Full Version : An open memo to the frumpy old fool in the Astra

timwilky
12-10-10, 02:10 PM
When you realise you have turned into the wrong road, check your mirror before you try to reverse. Don't ignore my horn or I will have to smack your back end again.

Bikes have no reverse gear we cannot reverse because we are in your way when you want to reverse.

Having a rant at me will not help your cause, I cannot overtake you when I am not prepared to go round a blind bend on the wrong side of the road just because you say it is clear. It is up to you to go forward and find a suitable place to turn round.

I would suggest you reassess your fitness to drive and hand in that licence (If you still have one) you are not fit to be on the road.

Oh by the way you are wrong on that as well, my dad and mum were married for 2 years before I was born.

Yours

Bibio
12-10-10, 02:18 PM
hahahaaaaaa, had a run in with a frump.

dyzio
12-10-10, 02:19 PM
Everyone ok Tim?

Jimmy2Feet
12-10-10, 02:33 PM
i had a run in with a taxi this morning on the way to work as well, Coming up to a roundabout, two lanes on the approach, i was waiting for the car in front to decide what lane he was going in, it turned out to be the left, so i checked my mirror and started edging to my right to get in that lane, as that was the one i needed. Wouldn't normally do a lifesaver on a roundabout on a little B road in town, But for some reason (thankfully i did) i checked my shoulder to find Mr impatient Taxi driver driving on the wrong side of the road, to push in front and get into the right hand lane. if i had just taken what i saw (or didn't as the case may be) in my mirror and made the move i would have been off no doubt about it!

He knew he was doing wrong by the look on his face, but i gave him a piece of my mind under my helmet!!

Some people shouldn't be on the f**in road!!

Glad nothing bad happened with you though Tim!

davepreston
12-10-10, 02:34 PM
When you realise you have turned into the wrong road, check your mirror before you try to reverse. Don't ignore my horn or I will have to smack your back end again.

Bikes have no reverse gear we cannot reverse because we are in your way when you want to reverse.

Having a rant at me will not help your cause, I cannot overtake you when I am not prepared to go round a blind bend on the wrong side of the road just because you say it is clear. It is up to you to go forward and find a suitable place to turn round.

I would suggest you reassess your fitness to drive and hand in that licence (If you still have one) you are not fit to be on the road.

Oh by the way you are wrong on that as well, my dad and mum were married for 2 years before I was born.

Yours
dear biker thanks for your comments , to respond here are some points
i did not ignore your horn or not use my mirrors ,its just i belived i was holusanating as all i saw was a huge belly in leather on a dildo

i do understand you dont have a reverse gear but was surprised a midget could ride a bike beliving that you should be able to walk a bike backwards from a seated position not always have to get off and have someone bigger eg a 7 year old move it for you

after descusing the overtaking problem i must apologise, you friends have informed me you cant overtake, anything for any reason at any time, i will of course take your special needs/ disability into account in future

as for my fitness to be honest sir i belive that was a very rude and unnessesary comment to which i must ask, have you ever heard of a situp and refer you to an old proverb with the words pot and kettle in it

and finally to the issue of your parents marrage, again we seem to have our wires crossed, as i assumed even in lancashire that it would still be ilegal for your father to marry a black and white bovine farm animal, and must admit the staggering similar characteristics of size inteligence and looks you share with her begs the question of the legalities of science carrying on experimenting on you

i hope this closes the situation happily for the both of us

reguards
Ihate Powerrangers

timwilky
12-10-10, 02:37 PM
You sir, made this opinionated power ranger giggle.

Bluepete
12-10-10, 02:55 PM
Never mind Tim, You have a reason to be a misery guts now, not just to maintain the image!

I was out and about today too! Mostly around the Trough of Bowland, exploring quiet lanes and places I've never been before. I found a 2 mile long dead end lane going off up into a valley, one or two farms, hundreds of pheasants (missed the lot though, despite my best efforts) and then a beautiful, secluded place with huge blue skies, rolling moors and a buzzard wheeling above, keening away. I just sat and listened to the silence.

Lovely day out. Very special.

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk24/conker51/P1030131.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk24/conker51/P1030138.jpg

http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk24/conker51/P1030135.jpg

Pete ;)

timwilky
12-10-10, 03:21 PM
That looks like the stretch of road up from Dunsop Bridge towards the Quarnmore crossroads

speedplay
12-10-10, 03:26 PM
holusanating :winner:

Dicky Ticker
12-10-10, 03:26 PM
Likewise with Mr Hornblower in his Range Rover yesterday
Zig-zags at the approach to a roundabout/crossing but fairly narrow lanes.
I am in the nearside lane admittedly far over to my right to see past the traffic in-front,but still within the confides of the nearside lane when Mr Hornblower decides he wants to overtake but due to the narrow width of the lane and the width of his vehicle it is a bit tight but not impassible.
He got upset when I put the bike on the stand and asked him what the problem was, I remounted before my lane moved, to which he drove past with about a foot to spare both sides,and gained a whole car length.

Some people just don't have a clue,or patience,manners even

Jabba
12-10-10, 03:51 PM
......to which he drove past with about a foot to spare both sides,and gained a whole car length.

Does his four-wheeled penis-extension still have a door-mirror?

maviczap
12-10-10, 04:05 PM
Does his four-wheeled 'I haven't got a penis' still have a door-mirror?

Corrected for you ;)