15-10-10, 02:49 PM
hahaha boooo !!! booooo !!!!!!

Tonight - Boozeeee
Sat- Picking up a Curvy !!
Sunday - Riding the Curvy !!

Milky Bar Kid
15-10-10, 02:50 PM
Tonight - working til at least 3am.
Tomorrow - Sleeping then working til at least 3am.
Sunday - sleeping then nightshift!

Owenski
15-10-10, 02:51 PM
6am start tomorrow to head down to Thorpe Park, Saturday in the park + the fright night scare-a-thon
Late night Saturday for Tommy's birthday then into the park agian Sunday before driving our knackered carcases back up the M1 to the santuary of Yorkshire.

Reeder
15-10-10, 02:52 PM
Many a gay activities no doubt.

G
15-10-10, 02:53 PM
Fridays - MrSpiers Wedding bash if I can get home in time to get down to Northampton.
Saturday - Gym and chill out... need to go pick up a £1.60 screw from honda :rolleyes@
Sunday - lie in then gym
Monday - Bike is being serviced and new brake pads fitted... then some bugger needs to buy it.

dizzyblonde
15-10-10, 02:53 PM
Gosh, times must be hard if spending cuts have affected the org sponsored weekend thread!

Tara
15-10-10, 02:59 PM
my parents are down this weekend
tomorrow is my sons first birthday party
sunday nice family roast dinner and is my sons actual birthday
monday and tuesday job hunting wed/thurs chilling

Milky Bar Kid
15-10-10, 02:59 PM
Gosh, times must be hard if spending cuts have affected the org sponsored weekend thread!

LOL! Everyday I get reminded of why I love you Dizz!! :cool:

timwilky
15-10-10, 03:02 PM
Tonight, beer
Tomorrow, beer with davepreston and half the org
Sunday suffer

davepreston
15-10-10, 03:06 PM
Tonight, beer
Tomorrow, beer with davepreston and half the org
Sunday suffer
what he said

Owenski
15-10-10, 03:10 PM
Sunday suffer

And some!

Quedos
15-10-10, 03:14 PM
friday - meeting with promotor and dress rehearsal
saturday - rout planning for 2011 and lots of caoffe drinking and cake eating
sunday - SFA i hope
Monday Training in Glasgow for two weeks so i'll be org less!:(

maviczap
15-10-10, 03:15 PM
Recovering from the cold & cough I've had all week

Mrs Maviczap is going for her CBT tomorrow

lily
15-10-10, 03:17 PM
friday- date night with drew, however a couple of friends are also coming along
saturday- induction at new gym, maybe then a work out or swim, followed by food shopping on a saturday :(
sunday- maybe gym and see my sister and niece.

EDIT: somewhere is that I also need to fit in a fair few hours of studying due to an exam being in 5 and a bit weeks! :(

Richie
15-10-10, 03:18 PM
Travelling down to start a 3 week course on Sunday morning :0/

Viney
15-10-10, 03:18 PM
Tonight - Leaving drink after work, then maybe pop up to soho, then home and out
Tomorrow - Usual saturday fodder of washing, hoovering, watching DVD's
Sunday - Naff all. Maybe wash the bike

I sooo need a woman!

benji106
15-10-10, 03:28 PM
Tonight, Some remote access work at 9pm
Tommorow - on site support - London @ 9am
Sunday - Lie in then on site in London Working @ 3pm
Monday - Friday - back in the office

Kill me now.

davepreston
15-10-10, 03:36 PM
which means someone could have gone somewhere on sat
;)

Jamesy D
15-10-10, 03:39 PM
Tonight: Drinkies
Tomorrow: Work during the day, drinkies at night
Sunday: TBA, prolly homework. :(

punyXpress
15-10-10, 03:42 PM

Your old problem rearing its ugly head again, Richie ?
I've got a standing order with my vet for warp-strength antibiotics - they work for a while ! ;)

keithd
15-10-10, 03:51 PM
stuff

Ed
15-10-10, 03:52 PM
stuff

Most informative, my good man:rolleyes:

orose
15-10-10, 03:59 PM
Nothing tonight, IAM sat am, Preston in the evening, then York for the MAG regional meet in the morning... will have to see what Sunday evening brings.

BoltonSte
15-10-10, 07:59 PM
Tonight - Nowt (I'm on here ain't I?)
Tomorrow - Swimming, beer festival, Preston's for more beer.
Late Tomorrow/early Sun - A&E getting my stomach pumped
Sunday - Out with the wife and child somewhere, pretending to be happy whilst nursing a hangover.

Tim in Belgium
15-10-10, 08:21 PM
Tonight, two steaks, some wine then bed.

Tomorrow faff about, "mountain" biking in the dunes in the afternoon, local bar and live trance band in the evening, could be interesting.

Sunday Moto GP, drop the SRAD engine, see if I can get the swingarm off without special tools and a run.

fizzwheel
15-10-10, 08:24 PM
Friday - Looking at the title of this thread and wandering if I would get away with changing it to "Sponsored by Matts-Yokes"

Saturday - Looking at the title of this thread and wandering if I would get away with changing it to "Sponsored by Matts-Yokes"

Sunday - Looking at the title of this thread and wandering if I would get away with changing it to "Sponsored by Matts-Yokes"

punyXpress
15-10-10, 08:26 PM
All weekend :
trying to remember the words of " fizzwheel is a barsteward "
Only know the first 3 verses ;)

-Ralph-
15-10-10, 08:28 PM
Me - finishing off digging a drain

I don't envy you. Doing major works on a house sometimes feels like an unsurmountable job that will never be finished. You have to not think about the scale of it and tackle one job at a time.

Lived in a rented house for nearly two years, and I've still had very few weekends where I had no jobs to do.

tomorrow is my sons first birthday party

No way! Time files.

Friday Night: I've got s**t loads of work to do, but I'm surfing the forum instead, and waiting for my hyperactive wife to stop farting around about the house and come and lie on the sofa together in front of the telly.

Saturday: AM Taking the wee one to a local park with my wife, which will be nice just to spend some quality time. PM finishing the dog kennel I started last week

Sunday: Don't know yet. Doing the work I should be doing now I guess.

CheGuevara
15-10-10, 09:11 PM
Turkey-Fest 2010!!! AKA Canadian Thanksgiving. Yes a week late, but better than never. A 15lb bird, all the fixins, and pumpkin pie. Loads of beer and wine to wash it down, and comatose by 8pm.

dizzyblonde
15-10-10, 09:28 PM
LOL! Everyday I get reminded of why I love you Dizz!! :cool:

afffaaaangyooou:lol::takeabow:

Jayneflakes
15-10-10, 10:48 PM
Today was a migraine day and a quick trip home from work to swallow some pills and head off for a nap.
Saturday, an old friend from uni (can't believe that it was fifteen years ago now!) is coming down south to say hello.

SUNDAY>>>>> Aunty Jayne's Sunday School: Welcome to my Nightmare.
First show, already getting shaky legs just thinking about it. Gonna be playing shed loads of evil music for three glorious hours, or passing out through fear!

Richie
15-10-10, 11:21 PM
Dave & Tim... I need to start the course to finish it... If I went to Dave's on Saturday I'll never make it down to Cambridge for 0800 hrs now would I??
So have a nice time and have one for me...
as I'm revising... you Barstools

Milky Bar Kid
16-10-10, 03:07 AM
Friday - Looking at the title of this thread and wandering if I would get away with changing it to "Sponsored by Matts-Yokes"

Saturday - Looking at the title of this thread and wandering if I would get away with changing it to "Sponsored by Matts-Yokes"

Sunday - Looking at the title of this thread and wandering if I would get away with changing it to "Sponsored by Matts-Yokes"

Hahaaaa! No one else has so I am going to:

THAT MAN DESERVES A ROUND OF APPLAUSE!

Awesome Fizz!

BanannaMan
16-10-10, 04:44 AM
Yuk. Been sick for the past couple of days. :smt078
Hopefully be better tomorrow and fitting my just purchased Scottoiler on the bike.
Going for a 4 day trip to the mountains next weekend so need to get that sorted.

:winner:

Bri w
16-10-10, 07:10 AM
Sat - sleeping after returning from holi's
Sun - work

Amplimator
16-10-10, 09:41 AM
Sat - Work, then fitting new bath panel and a bit of tiling. :(

Sun - Getting really dutty and riding my new orange biatch. Hard. And fast. ;)

dizzyblonde
16-10-10, 02:32 PM

I do hope you get permission first:twisted:

But hey its free advertising;)

dawn07
16-10-10, 02:50 PM
Today- housework more housework and childcare.
Tomorrow- join my lovely pals for a run on the bike to Inverary and the Green Welly

16-10-10, 05:15 PM
today test rode the triumph tiger..

didnt like it..

steveg
16-10-10, 05:33 PM
Today - painting painting fascia boards and guttering :(
Tomorrow - service bike

Cheers Steveg

Shellywoozle
16-10-10, 06:06 PM
Today - making an ass outta myself at work
Tomorrow - at work :(

But working this weekend means I got a long weekend next to play :) woo hoo

andrewsmith
16-10-10, 06:26 PM
Today- Work
Tomorrow- Nothing cos I'm skint :(

Ed
16-10-10, 06:28 PM
Today - went out for breakfast to Battlefield Farm shop (so called cos it's on the site of the Battle of Shrewsbury 1403, Yorkists thrashed the Lancastrians), nice caff serves lovely bacon and egg rolls - yummmmmmm:D Got the Disco back from the fix shop, some clown drove into me, so-o-o glad to give back the pile of shhittt loaner they call a 'Ford Ka'. Daimo said that he thought that driving cars like this made people miserable, he was spot on. What a tin can. Back for a snooze, then dug my hole to expose my pipe:-D See photos thread:D

Bluepete
16-10-10, 07:33 PM
today test rode the triumph tiger..

didnt like it..

Too powerfull and fast for ya? ;) ;) ;)

Pete ;)

Tim in Belgium
16-10-10, 08:37 PM
Three laps of the dunes mountain bike route today, luckily it rained overnight so the sand was nice and compacted. Need to get fit for next summer's challenge.