PDA

View Full Version : Swap your bike for my sailing boat

curvy custard
16-10-10, 06:02 PM
May not be a market for it on here but ive got a 20foot yacht project i need shifted. worth just over a grand as it sits but would swap for a bike or a project.
solid and will sail as it is but not very pretty thats all.

Its a Kingfisher 20 and the buyer would need to supply their own trailer.
It really is a bargain but its the wrong time of year to sell boats.

http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u88/space_rat/DSC00314.jpg

Essex

Shellywoozle
16-10-10, 06:03 PM
Where is it moored, you selling the mooring too?

Not for me but just incase I know of anyone, I know if it is moored in a marina with a massive waiting list then it will sell quicker ;) as people will buy it for the place....... if that makes sense

Gene genie
16-10-10, 06:59 PM
it's hardly the black pearl matey.

Shellywoozle
16-10-10, 07:07 PM
it's hardly the black pearl matey.

Not the best looking yacht but good for a starter.

Gene genie
16-10-10, 07:09 PM
not a big fan of boats, or rather my tummy aint. so what do i know. looks a seaworthy vessel though.

Shellywoozle
16-10-10, 07:12 PM
not a big fan of boats, or rather my tummy aint. so what do i know. looks a seaworthy vessel though.

Sturgeron !!!!!!!!! After an 18hr crossing to Ireland from Holyhead in rough seas at night I vowed I would ALWAYS take Sturgeron 2 hours before the passage and not 5 mins before. Works a treat.

I filled carrier bags up with my stomach contents on that one ha ha ha :pukel:

Gene genie
16-10-10, 07:25 PM
i'd rather let the sturgeon do the trip for me.

-Ralph-
17-10-10, 09:03 AM
The make Caviar from Sturgeron don't they? ;-)

curvy custard
17-10-10, 01:39 PM
Where is it moored, you selling the mooring too?

Not for me but just incase I know of anyone, I know if it is moored in a marina with a massive waiting list then it will sell quicker ;) as people will buy it for the place....... if that makes sense

It is at one of the the biggest and best marinas on the east coast(titchmarsh marina), where i also happen to work:smt083 so i get storage/berth for free, theres a berth or two here available if the buyer wished...

r6bois
09-10-12, 01:41 PM
Hi, you posted a while ago about a kingfisher boat you wanted rid of? In it still kicking around? Looking for our old family boat called Lydia.

Regards,

Dave.

Dicky Ticker
09-10-12, 04:04 PM
Seawitch?