PDA

View Full Version : nearly done

pete sv
19-04-11, 12:02 PM
nearly finished changing 1999 faired to unfaired body work is white what do you think?

fatget
19-04-11, 12:33 PM
nearly finished changing 1999 faired to unfaired body work is white what do you think?
looks nice...i'm gonna be doing the same to my k2 soon ;)

Bluefish
19-04-11, 04:22 PM
yup that's defo unfaired, and un every thing else as well ;)

pete sv
20-04-11, 06:37 AM
oops forgot the body work:smt019

fatget
20-04-11, 10:59 AM
was it an easy job ? i'm gonna be fitting renthal fat bars, but i might leave the fairing on for now....

pete sv
20-04-11, 02:58 PM
changed loom for unfaired, top yoke, twin lights same colour blue as the wheels with sparkle laquer you can't see it in pic but l@@ks nice, bars, master cylinder, clocks, unfaired choke cable, throtle cables, clutcht cable and brake cable, yes was all fairly easy its just a matter of getting all the second hand parts, just waiting for tank and plastic bits should get them this week they are white, then just bits and peices. this winter i will powder coat the frame and swing arm mostly the bits i sold paid for the bits i changed you have to put new wheel bearings in after powder coating, if you put them in the freezer over night then its easy, and heat them up to remove old ones, bleed the brakes all done also made a link pipe up for high level exhaust, and aliminium undertray which will be white.:cheers:

pete sv
25-04-11, 01:17 PM
At last put the tank and plastics back on the bike today still a few bits to do.:cheers: