PDA

View Full Version : Not gonna be there (boohoo) Rider briefing volunteer?

Bear
04-07-11, 03:28 PM
I know, I know. It's a tradition that I do it and we all have a laugh and I lose my voice. Unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make the AR this year, blame work and an Iron Maiden gig I really wanna go to! :smt109

As such, does anyone want to volunteer to do the rider briefing for me? If not you can split into smaller groups and have the markers do it instead.

Really sorry guys, gutted I can't make it and molest you all (volunteer molesters are requested too...) but it'll just mean AR12 will have to be even better!

XXX

Messie
04-07-11, 04:55 PM
Can you send the script of the briefing to the volunteers please? The wording has to be just right ;)

dizzyblonde
04-07-11, 05:18 PM
dooooooon't worry MrBear, I have a volunteer in mind already.....and they has a megaphone :)

kellyjo
04-07-11, 05:54 PM
It just wont be the same without my annual grope...

Treacle
04-07-11, 07:56 PM
That's a real pi$$er matey, but as the lovely Dizzy has already someone in mind for the debrief I'm more than happy to be one of the volunteer molesters. :-)

dizzyblonde
04-07-11, 08:11 PM
It just wont be the same without my annual grope...

It won't :(but then I would have been greedy, already had one this year:p

Milky Bar Kid
04-07-11, 08:15 PM
Who are the Milky Bars going to be on this year then?

dizzyblonde
04-07-11, 08:46 PM
You......silly!!!!

SoulKiss
04-07-11, 09:00 PM

You......silly!!!!

I quite like Milky Bars...

orose
04-07-11, 09:14 PM

Surely that depends on who buys you drinks? :jocolor:

Milky Bar Kid
04-07-11, 09:30 PM
You......silly!!!!

Doesn't have the same rude undertone to it if I shout it though...however, when sprawled on the ground on top of Bear with him shouting it..........

gruntygiggles
04-07-11, 11:05 PM
I know, I know. It's a tradition that I do it and we all have a laugh and I lose my voice. Unfortunately I'm not gonna be able to make the AR this year, blame work and an Iron Maiden gig I really wanna go to! :smt109

As such, does anyone want to volunteer to do the rider briefing for me? If not you can split into smaller groups and have the markers do it instead.

Really sorry guys, gutted I can't make it and molest you all (volunteer molesters are requested too...) but it'll just mean AR12 will have to be even better!

XXX

Meh....you said you couldn't make it last year and ended up doing the briefing AND stepping in to mark for us :-)

_Stretchie_
05-07-11, 10:13 PM
I'd offer but I choked up just speaking to the markers last year

gruntygiggles
06-07-11, 09:33 AM
I'd offer but I choked up just speaking to the markers last year

And you'd have to be pretty bleedin loud to be heard all the way from Wiltshire...unless we are going and you haven't told me yet ;-)

Ooooh, you can't go anyway...you don't do rideouts in Yorkshire, you chat up bar staff and have to sleep off hangovers!.........

WUB YOU xxx ;-)

AndyBrad
06-07-11, 10:38 AM
oh dear....

dizzyblonde
06-07-11, 10:53 AM
Aye but I'm sure the scary bar maid ain't there anymore ;)

Milky Bar Kid
06-07-11, 01:03 PM
And you'd have to be pretty bleedin loud to be heard all the way from Wiltshire...unless we are going and you haven't told me yet ;-)

Ooooh, you can't go anyway...you don't do rideouts in Yorkshire, you chat up bar staff and have to sleep off hangovers!.........

WUB YOU xxx ;-)

WHAT???? You told me you were going! Tut. I'm in the huff now.[-(

Raf
08-07-11, 02:51 PM
Surely that depends on who buys you drinks? :jocolor:

:winner:

Subtle sir, very subtle...

Did that happen last time the AR was there? I do remember one of the bar maids trying to convince a certain orger to let her into his tent, this was not well received. If you hear the comment "Like trying to get 2 people into a 1 man tent" or words to that effect over the weekend, this is where it comes from.

WHAT???? You told me you were going! Tut. I'm in the huff now.[-(

So, are you riding or driven then?

gruntygiggles
08-07-11, 02:57 PM
:winner:

Subtle sir, very subtle...

Did that happen last time the AR was there? I do remember one of the bar maids trying to convince a certain orger to let her into his tent, this was not well received. If you hear the comment "Like trying to get 2 people into a 1 man tent" or words to that effect over the weekend, this is where it comes from.

So, are you riding or driven then?

You'd have to ask Dan Raf. He was a single man in those days...lol ;-)

SoulKiss
08-07-11, 03:07 PM

Just to clear it up, at one point there were 3 orgers and a barmaid in a tent at that AR...

Nothing at all happened - well at not least until 2 of the orgers left, after that, only 2 people know.

Of those 3 orgers, only one is currently on the list to go this year.

Raf
08-07-11, 04:35 PM

He was not the orger I had in mind. ;)

Just to clear it up, at one point there were 3 orgers and a barmaid in a tent at that AR...

Nothing at all happened - well at not least until 2 of the orgers left, after that, only 2 people know.

Of those 3 orgers, only one is currently on the list to go this year.

Oh yes, I remember vaguely remember that now. So two incidents with barmaids up there, who said northerners are not friendly? :lol:

Milky Bar Kid
08-07-11, 05:08 PM
Raf - should hopefully be riding! Don't want you lot attacking the car seeing as its a BMW and you all hate BMW.....

dizzyblonde
08-07-11, 05:12 PM
MBK you have to ome on the bike anyway......cause I said so!

Northern barmaids very friendly.....apparently very generous with their jugs.....................of ale ;)

Milky Bar Kid
08-07-11, 05:19 PM
Meh, I don't do anything anyone tells me!

dizzyblonde
08-07-11, 05:23 PM
Unless I do...........:smt016

Very good reason so ner!

Milky Bar Kid
08-07-11, 05:34 PM
Unless I do...........:smt016

Very good reason so ner!

A's not be scareds of youuuuuu!!!! :smt119

Much.

monkey
13-07-11, 01:54 AM