dizzyblonde
06-07-11, 04:29 PM
The AR11 clothing has arrived!

:smt041

The finalised design is this:
http://www.godesign.me.uk/ar11/final-design.jpg

http://www.godesign.me.uk/ar11/ar11-black-tee-white.jpg

http://www.godesign.me.uk/ar11/ar11-black-tee-rear.jpg

Clothing should be purchased at www.GoDesign.me.uk/ar11 (http://www.godesign.me.uk/ar11)

This means all orders are organised using a proper shopping cart system and secure payment gateway, rather than sifting through hundreds of names posted individually on a never ending thread..

Once you get to the site click the item you are interested in for images of the front and the back of the item.

IMPORTANT STUFF:

Despite increases from suppliers and in VAT, we have done our best to keep the costs as close to last years prices, we are pleased to announce they are as follows..

T-Shirts - £14....£2 extra if you go for the glow in the dark version(available on dark colours only)
Lady Fit T-shirts - £14
Polo shirts - £16
Hoodies - £17

POSTAGE:
FREE postage to the AR11 campsite for all. Unfortunately, due to increased postage costs from our supplier and the nature of the AR11 clothing (made to order), it just isn't economical for garments to be produced ahead of schedule for posting out individually as we have done in previous years. We tried to find ways round it, but ultimately everyone would have ended up paying slightly more overall, in order to subsidise the option for those who wanted their garments early.

DEADLINE:
Deadline for orders is 3pm on Monday 1st August.

If anyone misses this deadline.... well you've had it basically :razz: your order won't be guaranteed to be at the campsite nor is there much chance of it being ready in time for the AR full stop.

FINAL POINT:
Thanks for Roberrrt for his first idea that brought us to this one, Soulkiss, Paul the 6th Orose and myself have spent a lot of time finalising this designand making sure they are cost effective to produce, so please DO NOT email/pm asking for your design to be upside down/back-to-front/pink/in JockoGreek or any other requests...

The design is final and only the username you specify at time of order will be added.

Thanks for looking!

rictus01
06-07-11, 06:24 PM
Done, just a couple of things, glow in the dark option (adds £2).....:cool:, and for those who may find it easier Paul's site does paypals as well.

Cheers Mark.

dizzyblonde
06-07-11, 06:29 PM
TY, I'll amend that now :)

Paul the 6th
06-07-11, 06:35 PM
I knew I'd forget something!

The glow in the dark flex (aka Glo-Flex) is twice as expensive per square metre as the regular flex but it looks pretty darn slick once it's been charged up by another light source :) at one point the numbers just didn't add up for doing the more expensive polo's and hoodies since we started to slip into making a loss, but I've had a word with our supplier and they've agreed a special slightly discounted rate on the glow flex stuff just for you guys :thumbsup: so we're able to offer glow in the dark designs on ALL of the garments available...

A thanks you :)

p.s. and as mark mentions above, we can do credit or debit card transactions/paypal/cheque through the shopping cart, or if you're one of those suspicious types we can also take card payments over the phone.

It's mentioned on the website but not in OP above - usual deal on this one for the org, 10% of all profits straight back to the forums to help with site running costs :)

dizzyblonde
06-07-11, 06:42 PM
I just got an email in regards to Harry Ar$e......the response bit works too :lol: ;)

Thats excellent about all garments being available in glow in the dark!!! Very well done sir 8)

andrewsmith
06-07-11, 10:04 PM
Whats the character limit on the shirts?

Got one a bit humorous and smutty brewing

Paul the 6th
07-07-11, 07:17 AM
Send me a pm Andy & I'll let ya know if it'll cause us any problems :)

andrewsmith
07-07-11, 08:22 AM
Paul PM'ilated

Paul the 6th
07-07-11, 05:06 PM
orders coming in steadily :thumbsup:

tinpants
08-07-11, 12:34 PM
Thats mine ordered!! Woo-hoo!! Can't wait!!!

Getting close now!!!!!!!!

Paul the 6th
08-07-11, 01:08 PM
Just a quick note - if I win the euromillions tonight, the AR11 clothing will be free for everyone who's attending :thumbsup:

phil24_7
08-07-11, 01:12 PM
Alternatively, if I win the jackpot, I will purchase everyones for them!

andrewsmith
08-07-11, 01:15 PM
is that if you win the smallest price Paul? :lol:

Was that suggestion too large btw?

Paul the 6th
08-07-11, 01:25 PM
yarp, £10! I should have change left for a pic'n'mix as well :D

andrewsmith
08-07-11, 01:30 PM
is that if you win the smallest price Paul? :lol:

Was that suggestion too large btw?

#-o

Just noticed my typo

Mrs_giggles
08-07-11, 10:44 PM
Mine ordered yeah:)

Fruity-ya-ya
09-07-11, 03:15 PM
Ordered me a red XXL hoodie!

AndyBrad
10-07-11, 12:42 PM
Just wondering how the hoodie sizes compare to the t shirt sizes? i,e, is the hoodie medium the same size of bloke as the t shirt ?

dizzyblonde
10-07-11, 02:15 PM
I should imagine so, most clothing sizes are within the same ranges as each other. ie a medium hoodie is around the same size as a medium tshirt. Now if you were female....they are usually rather random! Which is why I asked Paul to have a shufty as to what a medium/large female shirt size actually was.

Paul the 6th
10-07-11, 08:54 PM
Eyup Andy,

Yeah the hoodies & t-shirts are from the same manufacturer so a med shirt should fit the same as med hoodie (same shirts/hoodies as last year).. I'm working in London tonight (staying at euston novotel, la de da) but when I'm bk in the office Tuesday I'll update the web order pages with sizing charts. I meant to do this before the pages went live but I am a rubbish..

Thank you to everyone who's ordered so far :)

The Idle Biker
10-07-11, 09:42 PM
Ordered me a red XXL hoodie!

You won't need a Hoody Fruity, it's going to be scorchio all weekend.
AR speedo's or bikini's will be the order of the day.
You can choose which, but you'll need to flash the flesh. Too hot for a hoodie, cancel it now, think heatwave!

Fruity-ya-ya
10-07-11, 10:49 PM
You won't need a Hoody Fruity, it's going to be scorchio all weekend.
AR speedo's or bikini's will be the order of the day.
You can choose which, but you'll need to flash the flesh. Too hot for a hoodie, cancel it now, think heatwave!
Hope so but you can never own too many hoodies.
Plus I wouldn't inflict my bare flesh on and of you good folk.

AndyBrad
11-07-11, 09:45 AM
OOOH cant decide t shirt or hoodie.

i fancy a t shirt for the day but ill be cold at night...... hmmmm

is there an indoor bar? im thinking hoodie might be the best idea?

dizzyblonde
11-07-11, 09:47 AM
yes, theres an indoor bar.

Your call for hoodie/tshirt. But ya gonna be a hot bunny in a bar in a hoodie!

phil24_7
11-07-11, 12:09 PM
Get both. Wear the t-shirt until you get cold, then put the hoodie on. If you go into the bar, simply remove the hoodie and tie it round your waist. Job done! :D

AndyBrad
11-07-11, 02:08 PM
£££

Paul the 6th
14-07-11, 10:24 AM
£££

You tight git andy... :razz:

orders have been coming in steadily since the launch :thumbsup: 19 days til the order deadline

:smt038

Luckypants
15-07-11, 09:49 AM
but when I'm bk in the office Tuesday I'll update the web order pages with sizing charts. I meant to do this before the pages went live but I am a rubbish..

I cannot find the sizing info... Did you manage this Paul and I'm being dim? Give me a pointer please as I like to kid myself I'm a medium these days, but don't want to look like an over-stuffed sausage!

Roberrrrt
15-07-11, 02:52 PM
Yeah come on Paulo get these size guides sorted lad! ;)

Paul the 6th
15-07-11, 03:06 PM
'sup clothing ppl...

Just been on the phone to our lovely suppliers, our regular account manager wasn't in so I had a much more cheerful sounding member of staff for a change :thumbsup:

Sizes for both hoodies & tee's are as follows:
S - 35-37"
M - 38-40"
L - 41-43"
XL - 44-46"
XXL - 47-49"

The lady on the phone said that these are the 'to fit' sizes, so the measurement of your body as opposed to the actual size of the fabric.. I'll update the website to include the above numbers... Any other questions while I'm about? :)

andrewsmith
15-07-11, 03:10 PM
Was my suggestion printable Paul?

Paul the 6th
15-07-11, 03:15 PM
Righto - sizing info now on the main AR Clothing page here (http://www.godesign.me.uk/ar11/) just above where the pics of all the different garments are. You may need to Ctrl+R (or hold control button whilst clicking refresh) to get the page to fully re-load and display the additional information if it doesn't automatically appear for you :)

Thanks again to everyone who's ordered so far! Gonna be a busy couple of weeks with the way things are going!

Was my suggestion printable Paul?

My inbox is showing your pm as replied to but I've sent it again anyway :)

andrewsmith
15-07-11, 03:20 PM
Righto - sizing info now on the main AR Clothing page here (http://www.godesign.me.uk/ar11/) just above where the pics of all the different garments are. You may need to Ctrl+R (or hold control button whilst clicking refresh) to get the page to fully re-load and display the additional information if it doesn't automatically appear for you :)

Thanks again to everyone who's ordered so far! Gonna be a busy couple of weeks with the way things are going!

My inbox is showing your pm as replied to but I've sent it again anyway :)

The page is working spot on!

Luckypants
15-07-11, 04:37 PM
Cheers Paul, looks like a large then :(

Paul the 6th
15-07-11, 05:13 PM
LOL well you were amply framed... now yer just large :razz:

orose
15-07-11, 06:39 PM
Probably want to check the order successful page... "Back to the GM4 order page" :p

dizzyblonde
15-07-11, 06:49 PM
oh...it were ok when it was first set up, went back to AR11 page.....mind you, I didn't order absolutely everything to make sure the website was foolproof!

orose
15-07-11, 07:28 PM
I didn't click it, I just went to that page after coming through the paypal gateway - no huge deal, because I know paypal can be stupid to integrate into sites sometimes.

Paul the 6th
16-07-11, 10:14 AM
On it as we speak, think the shopping cart had such a good time up in scotland it's now got the holiday blues and wants to carry on with the party...

metalangel
18-07-11, 03:09 PM
I'm not sure if I'm coming yet (it's my weekend in work, seeing if I can book it) so if I want stuff posted to me is there a way of doing this? I can then put my shirt on, wheel the bike into the back yard and fall asleep on the grass next to it (so I'm there in spirit, see).

If it comes after the event that's fine too.

Paul the 6th
18-07-11, 03:11 PM
now there's a predicament I didn't consider - cheers MA, I'll add a postage option to the cart so if people aren't attending but want to one for souveneirs sake, they can. The only catch is that they won't be posted out til we crack on with production near the end of the month...

Will post back later this evening when I've had chance to set it up :thumbsup:

metalangel
18-07-11, 03:15 PM
Awesome, thank you. Trying to get the missus to come up with a nickname to put on a second shirt for her...

Fruity-ya-ya
18-07-11, 04:12 PM
Awesome, thank you. Trying to get the missus to come up with a nickname to put on a second shirt for her...

'Metals_Angel'?

metalangel
18-07-11, 07:21 PM
Most folks off other forums refer to her as 'Mrs Meaty' because I am meaty angle, don't you know. But this isn't the right thread to discuss that :p

Paul the 6th
19-07-11, 01:45 PM
Sowted... First Class Recorded Signed for now added as a postal option for those who aren't attending. The recorded signed for service is slightly more than regular first class, but the number of packages we've had go missing over the last few years is ridiculous, so it works out cheaper in the long run & easier if they're sent signed for :)

Paul the 6th
25-07-11, 02:27 PM
1 week to go - thanks to everyone who's ordered so far :thumbsup:

BernardBikerchick
25-07-11, 04:53 PM
yikes i guess we're too late are we now ?!?! xx

dizzyblonde
25-07-11, 05:35 PM
Give him a PM BBC, don't think you're too late yet!

andrewsmith
25-07-11, 05:41 PM

Next Monday

maviczap
25-07-11, 06:27 PM
Just done my order. Whooo Hooooo

christopher
25-07-11, 07:46 PM
Ordered :D

Paul the 6th
26-07-11, 11:33 AM

Nooooooo - the deadline for orders is Monday next week and then AR is on Friday :)

Bluefish
26-07-11, 07:14 PM
Yup, i'm in.

ManxMatt34
27-07-11, 09:53 PM
Paul i ordered shirts for me and Rach, paypal forced us too enter a delivery address, but we still want it delivering to the campsite like most people as we opted for that on your site, hope thats ok, thankyou.

Paul the 6th
28-07-11, 07:42 AM
Yo matt, hows tricks buddy?>

Yeah that's fine mate, paypal is a ghey so don't worry about it - we use the invoices from the shopping cart to work out & produce orders anyway :thumbsup:

timwilky
28-07-11, 07:56 AM
Well ordered for me, missus and offspring

Paul the 6th
28-07-11, 08:07 AM
nice one mr tim, cheers buddy :thumbsup:

timwilky
28-07-11, 08:15 AM
Bloody good job you are not doing doggy ones or I would be forced to buy one for the mutt as well.

Paul the 6th
28-07-11, 08:31 AM
Hmmm.... glow in the dark doggy clothing....................

Just gonna give dragons den a call - we could be on to something there :D

andrewsmith
28-07-11, 08:39 AM

Paul you know you want to!!!
Tim whats the dog?

*Dangles Very big carrot*

SoulKiss
28-07-11, 08:40 AM

Wont that just make it easier for the police to find them when they raid the car park?

Oh you said DOGGY

my bad.

Paul the 6th
28-07-11, 08:41 AM
"Do you ever wish you could see your dog after dark without having to turn the lights on? Well, Dragons, I have now come up with the solution to this age old conundrum.."

Am ouit.

http://static.unrealitytv.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/duncan-bannatyne.jpg

timwilky
28-07-11, 08:43 AM
Dog! FFS don't call him a dog, he is a real boy.

Jack Russell. Small dog syndrome. Very angry and loud, until you laugh at him and then he will demand you make a fuss of him.

Michelle for some reason has bought him

Father christmas outfit
England football outfit
Parker
Flying Jacket
and god knows what else. So an org shirt for the mutt would definitely be on her shopping list.

Mrs_giggles
28-07-11, 03:03 PM
Dog! FFS don't call him a dog, he is a real boy.

Jack Russell. Small dog syndrome. Very angry and loud, until you laugh at him and then he will demand you make a fuss of him.

Michelle for some reason has bought him

Father christmas outfit
England football outfit
Parker
Flying Jacket
and god knows what else. So an org shirt for the mutt would definitely be on her shopping list.

he would look soo cute arrrrrgggghhh;)
(x small female tshirt over the head lol)

Owenski
29-07-11, 01:42 PM
You in work today paulo?

Tom_the_great
29-07-11, 05:53 PM
Ordered :D

Electro
29-07-11, 09:24 PM
Ordered mine, T and hoodie in Red and hopefully glow in the dark if it works on red lol

This time next week i predict i will be slightly drunk :)

Paul the 6th
30-07-11, 09:36 AM
You in work today paulo?
Sorry side was laying laminate flooring all day yesterday - am aching today!!!

Ordered mine, T and hoodie in Red and hopefully glow in the dark if it works on red lol

This time next week i predict i will be slightly drunk :)

Yeeha! Yeah red & glow should work as it appears slightly off White during the day, and red & White works a treat :thumbsup:

andrewsmith
31-07-11, 08:45 PM
ordered!

Not going for the original idea!

Paul the 6th
01-08-11, 08:53 AM
just over 5 hours to go until transfer deadline day... makes it sound more exciting than it actually is.. Thanks to everyone who's ordered so far :thumbsup:

hindle8907
01-08-11, 11:57 AM
done :)

hongman
01-08-11, 02:39 PM
Bollox I forgot to order :(

dizzyblonde
01-08-11, 02:53 PM
Well try getting it in now before its too late then, via PM

hongman
01-08-11, 02:54 PM
I have :)

Paul the 6th
01-08-11, 03:29 PM
Just about to order the clothing this second - last orders! Haven't had an order for hong man yet - anyone got his number?

hongman
01-08-11, 03:31 PM
I do!

Paul the 6th
01-08-11, 04:02 PM
righto, numbers tallied, clothing ordered, 50% of all transfers cut and ready to be pressed tomorrow when clothing arrives, the rest of them I'm cutting tonight and tomorrow :thumbsup:

Big thanks to everyone who's ordered, admin - keep an eye out for your cheque in the post :)

Paul the 6th
01-08-11, 04:05 PM
and then we get one last order come in! Argh!!!

Luckily since we've spent a small fortune on stock ready for the vw festival in 2 weeks we should be able to honor it :)

hongman
01-08-11, 04:07 PM
Wasn't me was it :D

Paul the 6th
01-08-11, 05:07 PM
Nop, even waay after u lol

dizzyblonde
01-08-11, 05:35 PM
It was the dog wasn't it? :)

As long as mines in there, thats great!

jambo
02-08-11, 08:56 AM
Bugger,
I'm an idiot. And a disorganised idiot at that.

Oh well!

Jambo

dizzyblonde
02-08-11, 09:00 AM
jambo

you reeeeeaaaaallly are an idiot :lol:

Paul the 6th
02-08-11, 09:14 AM
pleb.. :razz:

jambo
02-08-11, 09:24 AM
jambo

you reeeeeaaaaallly are an idiot :lol:
's true, there's no denying that

pleb.. :razz:
also true.

Paul, however, is a wonderful lovely man who has taken pity on me and in exchange for my hard-earned will try to sort out my t-shirt. Even though the deadline has been listed for about a decade and I've gone sailing past that deadline while whistling a little tune to myself :)

Love you guys :)

Jambo

andrewsmith
02-08-11, 09:28 AM
Bets on Idiot is on the shirt* :lol:

*not saying Paul would do that

BernardBikerchick
04-08-11, 06:22 PM
erm i still want a pink t shirt you know !! chop chop !!