PDA

View Full Version : Non riders

Kate Moss
07-07-11, 01:43 PM
Hello

Sorry if this has already been discussed but haven't been on here in a while.

If I attend AR this year, I wont be riding, so just wondered if there were any other folk not riding and what those people's plans were for the day?

Kate

dyzio
07-07-11, 01:45 PM
davepreston will be at the bar :D

;)

AndyBrad
07-07-11, 02:22 PM
My lass, Kat will spend the day in the campsite (or so i assume) if its baking hot she might catch a few rays or even go for a walk or something. im sure she would be happy for the company. She liked Bri's company, and the dog, last time (although possably a little too much:smt017 ) :)

dp will be getting drunk which is very unusual for him

dizzyblonde
07-07-11, 03:37 PM
Lots of folk staying at the campsite.
I've a couple of guests who will certainly be staying there.

There is a falconry centre close by Kate, its between the campsite and Settle. Settle is a market town probably something to mooch around. Ingleton falls, opposite direction to the falconry centre.
I don't know what you're into, so can only state whats off the top of my head.:)
If you want to know about any of the above I'll link em in here.

So is this another mouth or two to feed BBQ/breakfasts to?

Shellywoozle
07-07-11, 03:39 PM
I won't be riding, me and Samson will be running wild and I will be gettin drunk x

dizzyblonde
07-07-11, 03:41 PM
Shell......not too wild I hope, don't want Samson in trouble for sheep rustlin!

Shellywoozle
07-07-11, 03:43 PM
Oh Samson a good boy, he has a long lead which won't allow him Nr sheep. He left the horses alone last yr, its just me thats unleashed ;)

Kate Moss
07-07-11, 03:44 PM
Im up for running wilde and getting drunk :)

Dizzy - I think Phil and I will be attending, not sure exactly what the plan is, will ask him to get on the case tonight! x

phil24_7
08-07-11, 01:24 PM
We're attending. Have replied to the poll and put a plus 1 post on the thread.

timwilky
08-07-11, 01:59 PM
Lynne, Mitch and Jasper will not be on the ride out. So I guess they will be looking to entertain themselves somehow

Mrs_giggles
08-07-11, 10:46 PM
watching dp top up after having a long lie in proberbly, me not riding too so few of us around:)

-Ralph-
09-07-11, 08:07 AM
I wont be riding, so just wondered if there were any other folk not riding and what those people's plans were for the day

My lass, Kat

I won't be riding, me and Samson will be running wild and I will be gettin drunk x

Im up for running wilde and getting drunk :)

Lynne

Think I just figured out why DP always stays at the campsite ;)

watching dp top up after having a long lie in proberbly, me not riding too so few of us around:)

And why Mrs DP stays too :lol:

orose
10-07-11, 06:43 AM
He wishes... more like he won't have risen from his pit until we return.

timwilky
10-07-11, 06:54 AM
Gemma need not worry about her husband. Michelle's laser look can drop him at 100 yards. Anyway far too far away for me to read the label on the bottle he swigs from as he falls. I am sure it is the laser look, Dave is far too much the man to fall because of a little bottle!

Still he needs to be upright in order to pick up Lynne, again.

davepreston
13-07-11, 01:01 PM
ralph lmao

i shall be holding a wine and cheese afternoon for those that are interested

(port and quavers)

missyburd
13-07-11, 01:40 PM
Did someone say Quavers???! :smt031

timwilky
13-07-11, 01:45 PM
Hmmmmm Port

Dave don't like my cheese of choice (Smelly Apeth (http://www.saddleworthcheese.co.uk/cheese.html#3)) best bring him some mild chedder or equally bland Wensleydale to keep in the spirit of tykeshire.

dizzyblonde
13-07-11, 04:07 PM
I like Port very much, however I am a cheapskate and have found a rather 'portly' tasting Greek wine in Asda, much more in a bottle......very drunk very quickly

Not sure I can bring myself to bring a bottle to the AR though, a full bottle on Saturday night at the YCs gave me a tremendous hangover!

andrewsmith
13-07-11, 08:58 PM
ralph lmao

(port and quavers)

Get a bottle of this Booooooooooooooze :smt106 (http://www.thedrinkshop.com/products/nlpdetail.php?prodid=1859&afwinid=90909) will make it far more fun

Kate Moss
18-07-11, 11:53 AM
ralph lmao

(port and quavers)

I'm in!

monkey
21-07-11, 04:47 PM
Out of curiosity is there anyone not doing the rideout who would like to lend me their bike just for the main ride as I may have to come up by other means? I've got a good record for being completely crash free but if the worst did happen the 'I break it I pay for it' rule applies.

Muchos muchos bananas.

Cazza
22-07-11, 10:54 PM
is there anyone not doing the rideout who would like to lend me their bike

You can go pillion with me on the Cazzawaki if you like - and I'll show you how it should have been ridden when you owned it ;).

monkey
22-07-11, 11:12 PM
He he. You may jest!

Kate Moss
28-07-11, 02:10 PM
My sv is lowered so may feel very wiered to you!

Mrs_giggles
28-07-11, 05:52 PM
dave never does rideout ask him

monkey
28-07-11, 06:23 PM
Can you ask him for me please?

Mrs_giggles
28-07-11, 06:30 PM
yeah hes at work untill tomorrow am but will ask then ok!

monkey
28-07-11, 06:34 PM
Thanks! Like I say, if I crash it I'll either buy it or pay for the repairs. You can't say fairer than that. Oh, I'll buy him a small shandy too!

Bluefish
30-07-11, 05:17 PM
Dave's bike doing a ride out, i don't believe it ;)

dizzyblonde
30-07-11, 05:25 PM
well at least if someone else is riding it, its more likely to do the whole route, and get back to the campsite in one piece, and probably quicker than with him on it :lol:

timwilky
30-07-11, 06:36 PM
Daves bike did the ride out last year.

dizzyblonde
30-07-11, 07:39 PM
you sure it wasn't a mirage?

orose
30-07-11, 08:06 PM
Nope... Dan was riding it, while Matt picked up another puncture on his :p

Shellywoozle
31-07-11, 09:50 PM
If Daves bike comes back in pieces he won't mind as he will be pished like the rest of us non riders ;)

Bluefish
31-07-11, 10:46 PM
well at least if someone else is riding it, its more likely to do the whole route, and get back to the campsite in one piece, and probably quicker than with him on it :lol:
Harsh but, oh so true. days to do are getting few :cheers: