PDA

View Full Version : Arriving Thursday

ManxMatt34
10-07-11, 09:39 AM
Me and Rach will be getting a thursday morning boat again, basically like i did myself for AR last year. Then i'll be heading to site via hopefully finiding some nice roads.

I assume they'll be a few of you there thursday? Really looking forward to this, Matt + Donnybird.

dizzyblonde
10-07-11, 11:04 AM
Oli will be there Thursday, as will Rictus. How far away is IOM?

DP was talking about being there on Thursday too. Just be aware, the owner may charge you the tent fee, as the group booking is only Friday and Saturday nights. I'd like to hope you'd be able to try getting away with not paying it, as we're lining his pockets rather well over the weekend!

I'll be there briefly to bring up the mammoth food supply for Saturday night. Then buggering off home to collect the bike to bring back early Friday.

Edit....IOM is only 106 miles away!!

Mrs_giggles
10-07-11, 06:40 PM
yep me n dave going up thursday, as where not doing a joint holiday this year where making it a long weekend away:)
depending which boat your catching and when you arrive you could pop in to us and ride up with dave(also can dump any thing in my car , if i have room that is!!!)

Bluefish
10-07-11, 06:53 PM
Thought you were coming to ours? traitor ;) I'm off all that week as well :D

AndyBrad
11-07-11, 08:40 AM
ill be there friday night im afraid chap. Kat is looking forward to meeting your missus.

If your stuck for anything let me know and ill get it picked up friday morning

startrek.steve
11-07-11, 02:12 PM
I will be there Thursday along with the family, prepare to be annoyed!

orose
11-07-11, 02:53 PM
Can I just point out that the weekend will start on Friday, and anyone found lurking before then will be pressganged into doing useful things. If you don't want this, then don't turn up until Friday and disappear before I start handing bin bags out Sunday afternoon...

Messie
11-07-11, 03:44 PM
Can I just point out that the weekend will start on Friday, and anyone found lurking before then will be pressganged into doing useful things. If you don't want this, then don't turn up until Friday and disappear before I start handing bin bags out Sunday afternoon...

Now this did make me Lol! :)

We even had a tent left for us to clear up on the Sunday after all had gone from Essex

ManxMatt34
11-07-11, 05:47 PM
Oli will be there Thursday, as will Rictus. How far away is IOM?

DP was talking about being there on Thursday too. Just be aware, the owner may charge you the tent fee, as the group booking is only Friday and Saturday nights. I'd like to hope you'd be able to try getting away with not paying it, as we're lining his pockets rather well over the weekend!

I'll be there briefly to bring up the mammoth food supply for Saturday night. Then buggering off home to collect the bike to bring back early Friday.

Edit....IOM is only 106 miles away!! Yeh i had a very quick look on the map if i ride from the Heysham sea terminal it's not too far atall, might make it into a little bit of a rideup via A-Roads, depends on whos doing what. Better start making some phone calls!

yep me n dave going up thursday, as where not doing a joint holiday this year where making it a long weekend away:)
depending which boat your catching and when you arrive you could pop in to us and ride up with dave(also can dump any thing in my car , if i have room that is!!!) Sounds like a good possibility, there is one favour i want to call in regarding a sleeping bag if possible and was going to ring you funny enough anyway. I'll give yourself a Dave a ring this week once we find the pennies for the boat.

Thought you were coming to ours? traitor ;) I'm off all that week as well :D Yeh i wasn't aware you were off all week though, are you both off and able to head up on the thursday, prehaps a steady scenic ride up with ourselves on the Kwak, Dave on the ??? and yourselves on the Triumph. Matt.

ill be there friday night im afraid chap. Kat is looking forward to meeting your missus.
If your stuck for anything let me know and ill get it picked up friday morningYeh i was going through the list of who we know too Rach yesterday saying who i do/don't know. And naturally gave a pre-warning of yourselves :P :D

Can I just point out that the weekend will start on Friday, and anyone found lurking before then will be pressganged into doing useful things. If you don't want this, then don't turn up until Friday and disappear before I start handing bin bags out Sunday afternoon... Just ask the people i work with, i'm excellent at getting out of the "work" bit :D.

We even had a tent left for us to clear up on the Sunday after all had gone from Essex Someone whos posted on this thread is responsible for that, granted after me and several others had gone diving into it.

dizzyblonde
11-07-11, 06:47 PM

Me too.....

ManxMatt, you won't get passed me......your on litter pickin duty for trying to wriggle out of it:smt042

http://www.free-photos.biz/images/industry/instruments/cat-o_-nine-tails__psf_.jpg
Oli.....you'll be too late, I'll have handed out the bin bags in the morning before everyone leaves;)

AndyBrad
11-07-11, 08:08 PM
Someone whos posted on this thread is responsible for that, granted after me and several others had gone diving into it.

Yea and it was brand new when i left it! you dirty barstewards!

Bluefish
11-07-11, 09:16 PM
Hi Matt, no only me off that week, Mrs finishes Thursday but we can't leave till Fri morn as we have the animals to see to in the morning cos the house sitting squad don't arrive till Friday, still i may be able to take a ride over and see the early arrivals on Thursday.

Mrs_giggles
12-07-11, 06:18 PM

im very good at doing useful things work dont scare me like the other half lol.
im a good little umpalumpa:)