PDA

View Full Version : Armstrong wavy discs

Huwbee
22-07-11, 10:34 PM
Just fitted these discs to my curvy, front and rear with ebc sintered pads, so far only put the goodrige hoses on the front.Did 190 miles yesterday two up. Talk about feel and the stopping power is brilliant. (Yes you guessed it showing up the shortcomings of standard forks now ! :) ) REALLY STRUGGLING TO UPLOAD ANY PHOTOS, SORRY, cos they look superb.

Huwbee
22-07-11, 10:48 PM
http://forums.sv650.org/images/ca_morpheus_gray/attach/jpg.gif9716

Hope these have worked :) :)

DarrenSV650S
22-07-11, 11:53 PM
They look really good

NTECUK
23-07-11, 06:48 AM
Look very nice.
New springs and oil next then ;)

MJC-DEV
23-07-11, 03:40 PM
For Info: When I got a Rear disc for my Pointy last month, the guy on the phone said they were planning to bring out front discs for the Pointy by the end of this year (currently they only have curvey fronts). I'm really pleased with the Black shadow rear as well.
I now have Mr Birds Galfers on the front (first 60miles today) so won't need the Shadow ones myself now.

Kenzie
19-08-11, 06:22 AM
Do you have any details of where these came from or am I being thick? Would look sweet on my pointy!

Huwbee
20-08-11, 07:48 AM
Hi
Bought mine from a bike shop down here in Bodmin, sourced the ebc hh pads via ebay and overhauled the calipers with oem seal kits. Armstrong Discs are advertised by at least 2 businesses on ebay. From rviews I steered clear of armstrong pads. Hope that helps.