PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a bunkhouse place?

Messie
30-07-11, 11:16 AM
Anyone up for sharing the last remaining 4 bed bunkhouse with me?

I've dillied and dallied, decided, then changed my mind, then been made an offer I couldn't refuse, but that now means I need accomodation. I'd really rather not camp and the B & B is full.

Anyone?

dizzyblonde
30-07-11, 12:15 PM
oh...i thought you'd swapped with Claire in the B&B, which is why I left you on that list.......mystery room occupant in there then!

Messie
30-07-11, 01:28 PM
No, no, as far as I'm aware Claire is in there! Don't worry. I just thought I'd let her put her own name on the list.

I really should stop dithering, lol! Maybe I'll have a bunkhouse all to myself!

keith_d
30-07-11, 01:37 PM
There might be a place with the guys in the 6-man bunkhouse.

Gabriel2k contacted me and said he wouldn't be able to make it, but hasn't updated the accommodation list, so it's not clear what he's doing.

Keith.

dizzyblonde
30-07-11, 01:57 PM
No, no, as far as I'm aware Claire is in there! Don't worry. I just thought I'd let her put her own name on the list.

I really should stop dithering, lol! Maybe I'll have a bunkhouse all to myself!

Nah, I'm going by the campsite bookings page. All the rooms are booked, including the single, so I'm wondering who it is in there:confused:

The only room not in the B&B that is definately not booked is the four bed family room

Messie
30-07-11, 02:59 PM
oooh not me!

Keith - I wish I'd known that sooner. I've paid the deposit now!

tonyk
30-07-11, 03:43 PM
Nah, I'm going by the campsite bookings page. All the rooms are booked, including the single, so I'm wondering who it is in there:confused:

The only room not in the B&B that is definately not booked is the four bed family room
dizzy,
sorry i booked the single room when i was up there last week............:oops:

dizzyblonde
30-07-11, 05:15 PM
hahaha well now I know, btw, its actually on site is the B&B.

monkey
31-07-11, 06:48 AM
Sally I've PM'd you with 3 likelies.

BBadger
31-07-11, 09:15 AM
how much is the bunkhouse ? as i may be very tempted to join you in there.

dizzyblonde
31-07-11, 09:44 AM
something like 15 quid per night per person I think

Messie
31-07-11, 06:05 PM
FULL!!!

Sorry BBadger - others got in first. Maybe the space in Keith's can be yours? Send him a PM.

BBadger
31-07-11, 09:04 PM
im young and fit i think camping wont kill me! also stuck in a confined space with you lot i might go mad:mrgreen:

Littlepeahead
31-07-11, 09:14 PM
I did think about booking Chris Numbers int the bunkhouse, then remembered that he snores like a drunken warthog with a sinus problem which I thought you could all do without, so I've told him to pack a tent.

BBadger
31-07-11, 09:16 PM
oh god...make sure he camps well away from me, cant do another 5am wake up call with chris's face an inch away or tearing down my tent on the way out.

orose
31-07-11, 10:07 PM
We have a snorers corner in mind - the logic goes that if they're close enough to the road, they either won't sleep or the passing traffic will drown it out.

Messie
02-08-11, 10:30 PM
sorted