PDA

View Full Version : A thank you from all of us

Wideboy
23-06-13, 07:56 PM
On behalf of all the GMAR crew thank you all for coming, it was most enjoyable to see everyone having a good time and to see all the plans come together. The feedback from the pub is we are some of the nicest and well behaved group of people (i know, WTF) that they've had stay there. The site was kept clean and tidy and was in a better state than when we arrived, another thank you to The lone wolf and CROcat for tidying up after everyone had left and returning glasses, the thunder box was also surprisingly kept clean. We all agreed that the riding on the ride out was good, safe and easy for us markers to get through, we hope you enjoyed it as much as it was enjoyable for us marking, thank you to the impromptu stand in markers when Mr job cranked up the speed at the front to make everyone else's job more fun ;) if any of you need references then you know where to come. Unfortunately the route was cut short due to the weather as a few of the roads would have been quite dangerous in those conditions but none the less the route was still good.

so yeah, gliding over my poor ingerish..... from all the GMAR crew thanks for coming and we hope to see you all again soon!

chris8886
23-06-13, 09:13 PM
thank you all, for putting in all the effort of organising the event. next year's event has a fair bit to live up to IMO.

Littlepeahead
23-06-13, 09:22 PM
Can we camp in an A&E department next year?

I had a great time up til 4.30am Saturday. Thanks chaps.

chris8886
23-06-13, 09:32 PM
Can we camp in an A&E department next year?

I had a great time up til 4.30am Saturday. Thanks chaps.

lol :puker::pukel:

Electro
24-06-13, 07:10 AM
I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone involved in organising this years AR. Great job everyone!!!

To good old Spank, I have to say, top fella, took the portaloo incident in the way it was hoped, as a laugh. Next time we meet mate there are a couple of drinks with your name on them from me :)

Littlepeahead
24-06-13, 08:38 AM
I'd like to say a massive thank you to everyone involved in organising this years AR. Great job everyone!!!

To good old Spank, I have to say, top fella, took the portaloo incident in the way it was hoped, as a laugh. Next time we meet mate there are a couple of drinks with your name on them from me :)

And Phil I still have a bottle of rum in my bag, and a lime or two. So get yourself to TOGMIE where the only 'Dark and Stormy' thing about the weekend will be the cocktails (That's dark rum, ginger beer and lime in case you didn't know).

RichT
24-06-13, 08:38 AM
Good job guys. Another successful AR done!

jambo
24-06-13, 08:48 AM
Thank you very much to the organisers.

This year I've had no time to plan ahead with anything except keeping the date free. Rocked up on the Saturday morning with a tent, enjoyed the ride, ate, drank, chatted rubbish & slept. No fuss, easy as you like. For that I'm very grateful :)

Jambo

R-Unit
24-06-13, 08:51 AM
First AR and had a great weekend!

Thanks to everyone that made it happen!! :D

Spank86
24-06-13, 09:25 AM

I'm bloody glad we had it locked for most of the day though! :D

Sid Squid
24-06-13, 09:28 AM
it was ***** and you're all *****.

Liamj
24-06-13, 09:35 AM
A massive thank you to everyone involved, very well organised and some top people met! The pub food was lovely and that breakfast really hit the spot!

Scoobs
24-06-13, 09:38 AM
I made it...on the right weekend...stayed upright...didn't tazer my balls. All in all I have to say success!

jambo
24-06-13, 09:55 AM
I made it...on the right weekend...stayed upright...didn't tazer my balls. All in all I have to say success!

Least entertaining meeting with Scoobs ever. :smt080

Jambo

dirtydog
24-06-13, 10:24 AM
it was ***** and you're all *****.

From you we'll take that as a compliment!

Quiff Wichard
24-06-13, 12:12 PM
Very very good very very nice .. m n her enjoyed it much

Thanks

fizzwheel
24-06-13, 05:13 PM
from all the GMAR crew thanks for coming and we hope to see you all again soon!

Although Liz and I for various reasons were not able to attend this year.

I'd still like to thank you all for the hardwork and effort that has obviously gone into making AR13 the success it obviously has been.

Good effort, well done you should all be very proud of what you have achieved.

Fallout
24-06-13, 05:15 PM
Can't believe I never got to speak to Sid and teach him a thing or two about maintaining motorcycles. All that knowledge I could've passed on. What a waste ...

chris8886
24-06-13, 05:20 PM
First AR and had a great weekend!

Thanks to everyone that made it happen!! :D

so we'll see you at TOGMIE then, as you're an Essex man?! just as much fun to be had and there's a 'toilet block' too, so no portaloo is required.

I'm bloody glad we had it locked for most of the day though! :D

so it was a stunt then?! lol, and done deliberately? huh?

SvNewbie
24-06-13, 05:23 PM
so we'll see you at TOGMIE then, as you're an Essex man?! just as much fun to be had and there's a 'toilet block' too, so no portaloo is required.

Yup, you'll see him there, with a shiny new after market exhaust (we decided on physical violence as punishment for not getting rid of the standard exhaust).

chris8886
24-06-13, 05:27 PM
Yup, you'll see him there, with a shiny new after market exhaust (we decided on physical violence as punishment for not getting rid of the standard exhaust).

excellent news on both counts there! standard exhausts should be illegal! lol

Spank86
24-06-13, 05:59 PM
so it was a stunt then?! lol, and done deliberately? huh?

The locking was originally intended to stop us guys destroying it before the pub closed for the benefit primarily of the ladies.

It just wound up having a good secondary benefit.

squirrel_hunter
24-06-13, 06:09 PM
I would also like to extend my thanks to all those involved in the organising of this years AR, and all those who attended who made it a cracking weekend...

Thanks.

caz650s
24-06-13, 06:48 PM
Thanks to everyone that organised AR13 ... although I attended in my car I had a great weekend .. it was great to catch up with the 'old' crowd once again !! & also to meet some of the 'younger' members.

Sid Squid
24-06-13, 08:53 PM
Can't believe I never got to speak to Sid and teach him a thing or two about maintaining motorcycles. All that knowledge I could've passed on. What a waste ...
I kept my wits about me, maintained correct observation and successfully avoided you all weekend.

chris8886
24-06-13, 09:27 PM
I kept my wits about me, maintained correct observation and successfully avoided you all weekend.

so did I, but not really by choice though.

Fallout
24-06-13, 09:33 PM
Well here's to both of you guys burning in hell ... together ... NAKED!! :smt074

chris8886
24-06-13, 09:49 PM
Well here's to both of you guys burning in hell ... together ... NAKED!! :smt074

lol, I don't think it'll make much of a difference si if we were naked and getting burned in hell or fully clothed in winter mountain climbing gear! lol.

Wideboy
24-06-13, 09:50 PM
well it would mean me bringing a camera

DJ123
24-06-13, 09:51 PM
well it would mean me bringing a camera

Have the Police still got it? :lol:

Wideboy
24-06-13, 09:55 PM
The fools believed me when i said i only had the 5

gruntygiggles
24-06-13, 10:51 PM
Massive thanks to the organisers from me, Stretchie and the dogs...we all had a fab time and such a lovely weekend, despite not being on the bikes. Xxx

keith_d
25-06-13, 06:55 AM
Yep, a big thumbs up to the GM folks from me too. :thumleft:

MorganH91
25-06-13, 08:09 AM
Was my first rideout and I thoroughly enjoyed it, big thanks for organising/marking it and was nice to meet folk on here

Fallout
25-06-13, 08:14 AM
Nice to meet you mate. Well done for posting. :D

_Stretchie_
25-06-13, 08:43 AM
Had a great weekend thank you sooo much.

A special thanks to Dave Preston for standing in for Bear when the pub shut on Saturday night "Ye herd tha lady, drink up and F*** OFF!!"

R-Unit
25-06-13, 01:03 PM
excellent news on both counts there! standard exhausts should be illegal! lol

Yes I will be there and not wanting to lose a bet or get beaten up I will have a new exhaust, the neighbours will be please :D

SvNewbie
25-06-13, 01:20 PM
While your at it get Ross to register and sign up for the Essex rideout :)

wolf89
25-06-13, 01:26 PM
Thanks to all for making it a great weekend. :)

R-Unit
25-06-13, 01:48 PM
While your at it get Ross to register and sign up for the Essex rideout :)

Literally sent that email after I posted and told him to register and post on the attendance thread.

http://www.fuelexhausts.com/details.cfm?ProdID=776&category_ID=6&scndctgry_ID=86 :)