PDA

View Full Version : FREE Nights stay courtesy of MotoGoLoco

andrewsmith
27-01-14, 01:48 PM
Afternoon all

The lovely folks at MotoGoLoco have been able to get one lucky person a free night in the Byrness Hotel

Hey up Andy,

I've just had a note from the owners at Byrness Hotel offering a free night's B&B for the Saturday night over the AR.

Deal is the first to phone in and book get's the Saturday night free.

The hotel details are here
http://www.motogoloco.com/byrness-hotel-ac-39-a-112

Littlepeahead
27-01-14, 03:15 PM
Can I put Chris8886 in there is he snores too much at the B&B we've booked already?

JamesMio
27-01-14, 04:59 PM
Just to confirm this is very much a legit gig - (not that you SHOULDN'T be wary of a beer-swilling Geordie or anything ;) )

That's the deal kids - Get yourself booked in for the AR weekend and the first to do so bags B&B for free on the Saturday night.

Can't say fairer than that so be quick (or else I might nab it me'self!)

Cheers all - see you there!

andrewsmith
27-01-14, 05:54 PM
Beer swilling Geordie!
I resemble that remark *burp*

written with a brio

chris8886
27-01-14, 09:17 PM
Can I put Chris8886 in there is he snores too much at the B&B we've booked already?

oi, there's no need for that sorta comment! you suggested the idea, plus those ear plugs you wear for your bike, if the snoring gets that bad just put them in! lol ;)

JamesMio
31-01-14, 11:41 AM
Also...

I've offered something similar to the GM organisers, and the same goes for here.

If anyone's planning on making a bit of a trip of this year's AR, i.e. looking at doing a bit more exploring up,down, East or West before or afterwards for a few days - PLEASE give me a shout, ESPECIALLY if there's a group of you going.

I've got a couple of things up my sleeve that may be very useful for you!

Cheers
James