PDA

View Full Version : Is this the wrong forum?

Littlepeahead
29-06-14, 12:37 PM
Yesterday I clambered about in the trees like a small frizzy orang utan picking cherries from the top branches of the orchard, it was brilliant. I also PYOd raspberries, blackcurrants and strawberries.

Right now I'm making cherry then strawberry jam, followed by blackcurrant and double cream ice cream.

Then a Victoria sponge cake.

But what I'm wondering is should I still be on this forum or should I really be joining the Women's Institute?

(And does anyone want some jam? I think I'm going to have quite a bit!)

garynortheast
29-06-14, 12:55 PM
Nope LPH, it's not the wrong forum, it's one of the many things that makes a summer! :-)

By all means join the WI but don't absent yourself from here, I enjoy reading your posts and seeing your photos too much (despite the fact that cricket sends me to sleep)

Littlepeahead
29-06-14, 01:03 PM
Mr LPH and his mate have just caught me in the kitchen dancing and singing while stirring the jam at the hob to Blur's Girls and Boys and they are now laughing at me.

Sir Trev
29-06-14, 02:20 PM
The obvious question here is did those feet, in ancient time, walk apon England's pastures green?

Matt-EUC
29-06-14, 02:54 PM
And was the holy lamb of god in England's pleasant pastures seen?

Sent via the medium of interpretive dance.

kaivalagi
29-06-14, 03:02 PM
As long as you continue to bring cake you're in the right forum :)

Geodude
29-06-14, 06:01 PM
Mmm jam :)

Matt-EUC
29-06-14, 07:28 PM

And Jerusalem?

Sent via the medium of interpretive dance.

DJFridge
29-06-14, 09:12 PM
Somebody mentioned cake?

Mrs DJ Fridge
29-06-14, 09:18 PM
Heck no, definitely the right forum, we have spent all day at horse show watching youngest have a fantastic time whilst eldest picked up poles in the jumping arena (he enjoys it), it is great that we are all different how sad would it be if we all only ever talked about one thing only. I still love riding my bike though.

davepreston
29-06-14, 10:28 PM
well you'd spice up the calendar girls movie quite a bit ;)

BanannaMan
30-06-14, 03:32 AM
What no cobblers?

The org is always the right forum.
And you've inspired me to go out in search of some wild berries today.

Sid Squid
30-06-14, 07:21 AM
That.