PDA

View Full Version : Loptoff Lugs

Warren Isaacs
31-07-03, 04:48 PM
I've just noticed the comment under Graycat's messages about fitting machine guns and it reminded me of this poll I've been meaning to run.

Cheers
Warren

DeeJay
31-07-03, 05:13 PM
gave a biker the nod the other day... then realised half way thru that he had bloody ears on... if i could i would take back the nod.... TOTALLY NOT COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

U.K.Ajay
31-07-03, 06:06 PM
Time for some to get a life, shotgun fodder it shall be.

However, old dear on her 1970 push bike with cyclist helmet and ears, very bloody funny :lol:

Amanda M
01-08-03, 08:06 AM
How about those folks that have been sticking 'bike pets' or whatever they're called on their tanks/seats etc. Do they count as well? Someone bought me a set of bright orange tiger ears complete with tail last year. I hope it was for a joke :twisted: needless to say I smiled politely and said 'of course I'll use them' - aye right...

Amanda

graycat
01-08-03, 08:13 AM
just plain wrong on so many different levels!

T.

Sid Squid
01-08-03, 08:34 AM
I have a friend who has a Triumph Tiger, he has an entire cover for his lid in furry tiger skin (complete with ears), I have refused to go out for a ride with him when he wears it, I think the whole stick on ears/tail/mohican thing is cringingly embarassing.

Sid

PS When my mate opens and closes his visor , the ears waggle around amusingly, (he says).

jonboy
01-08-03, 08:45 AM
You've certainly got my vote on that!

Luckypants
01-08-03, 11:12 AM
Round here the locals take pot shots at em. They think they're a new 'super-bunny'!

definitely not cool - well 'ard biker with fluffy ears?? !! http://www.bgh.org.uk/mayfair/images/c_bigun2.gif

HE HE HE these super smileys work!!! http://www.bgh.org.uk/mayfair/images/z26.gif

vtwin
02-08-03, 07:21 PM
Sorry chaps! I wore my dalmation ears all the way from Lands End to John O'Groats last month. Unfortunately one fell off in torrential rain so I threw the other away. I think they are just a bit of harmless fun - and my kids loved them.

adman
04-08-03, 02:03 PM
Definitely fodder, just remember those people wearing them cant see how stupid they look. I saw some bloke the other day with fairy wings stuck to his lid. The only things stuck to my lid are bloody Kamikaze flies

rictus01
04-08-03, 02:16 PM
£400 Arai = looks cool
£400 Arai + stick on ears = pathetic

For the cost of a couple of quid you to can make your expensive kit look tacky.