PDA

View Full Version : Kent rideout on the 24th

sexysi
04-08-03, 08:17 AM
I am plaining this for Sunday the 24th August, can anyone wanting to come just vote on this poll. The rideout,once i've sorted the route will hopefully leave from the bottom of Wrotham hill on the A20 (Oakdene Cafe) move across to tonbridge then follow the A21 down towards Rye and stop at Camber sands, for coffee, fodder etc etc, Jump in the sea, you never know. The return route will take us back through Tenterden towards Maidstone back alone the A20 and finish at the cafe. If anyone has any suggestions about different routes and ideas email me.
Cheers
sexysi
Check out the NEW website SV650S.ORG.UK, "What a name of a site"
There is a link to the old site and I will post info on there in the next couple of days. There is a nice pix of camber on there at the moment and my contact details.
sewbank@aol.com

rictus01
04-08-03, 10:09 AM
thats 3 weeks away! I'm not sure what I'm doing this weekend let alone in 3 weeks.

I've answered yes to the pole, and will try and keep the day free.

I understand you've visited the Soho crowd, well I must have missed you.
But if you want to see affordable mods check out bike up at neros most Fridays.

Cheers Mark.

Viney
04-08-03, 10:23 AM
Yep up for that. Im off to wales for a couple of days the week after, so will be well up for it. May be pillioned up though :)

SNAKES
04-08-03, 10:25 AM
I MAY COME ALONG, HOWEVER NOT SURE IF I'LL BE ON THE SV OR MY GSXR 600, BUT HOPEFULLY I'LL BE WELCOME EITHER WAY?

U.K.Ajay
04-08-03, 11:46 AM
Sorry, No can do that day, I am in Brighton, in the car :( and as I am moving to Sussex in September it would of been ideal as a Kent send off. Will keep my eye on Kent rideout, as I am sure I can make the hop across the county border in the future!

Alec (U.K.Ajay)

sexysi
04-08-03, 12:24 PM
No probs sorry you can't make it. Even taking the old digital camera so maybe get some photos on the forum.
sexysi
'The world is my oyster'
Sorry about the way the poll looks but got some probs with our server.

Swiss
04-08-03, 02:53 PM
Sounds good, not sure about jumping in the water!!!

Treacle
04-08-03, 05:04 PM
I will be bang up for that Si. If you need a hand with anything give me shout. :D

DeeJay
04-08-03, 06:43 PM
i would love to go... will have to get back to you tho Si..... what time you looking to start this hoot-nanny?? is Wrotham Hill the same place as Wrotham Heath??? Am i being stupis there??? and god I LOVE your bike.... would be worth the ride just to have a proper look!!!! Pillion ok for the ride out?? :roll:

sexysi
04-08-03, 11:32 PM
Pillion fine, i've even got a mate riding a Honda!!!!
cheers
dude
sexysi

U.K.Ajay
05-08-03, 08:00 AM
Wahey, have sorted it to some degree :D , have got out of the first thing I had to do in Brighton, so I am up for the first bit of the rideout down to Rye, and whilst you all dance naked in the sea (I have never met ya all, but I'm sure it will not be a pretty sight) I will shoot over to Brighton and leave you all to make your way back home.
See you all then.

Alec (U.K.Ajay)

sexysi
05-08-03, 08:10 AM
sorted top man now that's comitment for YA.
SEE YA
THERE
SEXYSI
'The world is my oyster'

rictus01
05-08-03, 08:54 AM
No one mentioned "dancing in the sea".
I'm over 40 so look like a chicken when I dance, I'm not going to inflict that on anybody (well excluding family that is) you'll be glad to hear.

Cheers Mark.

DeeJay
05-08-03, 11:31 AM
yeah i am with rictus... if i can make it, i ain't dancing in the sea!!! i am a 23 yr old Scotsman... so paisty white!!!!!!!! i actually reflect the sun, no joke!!!! :(

sexysi
05-08-03, 12:10 PM
I have had two kids so I've lost my figure so I don't care what I look like in the sea. Beached whale etc, my wife reckons its contentment.
sexysi
'The world is my oyster'

U.K.Ajay
05-08-03, 12:25 PM
That's the spirit Sexysi, I was begining to wonder what sort of stuff these SV riders were made of! If you can't drink alcohol and make an **** of yourself, what can you do?! I'm having none of these lame excuses about paisty delicate skin and old enough to dance like some old bird (I would like to see the definition of 'dancing like a chicken!') :lol:

rictus01
05-08-03, 12:47 PM
(I would like to see the definition of 'dancing like a chicken!').

It'll cost you about 12 pints and a lift home, but hey no problem.

U.K.Ajay
05-08-03, 02:56 PM
Sorry to disappoint, but the thought of a ****ed up bloke who has been dancing like a chicken on the back of the ol' SV, did not scream out to me as the best idea of the week! The mental image is hurting my mind right now!!! :lol:

rictus01
05-08-03, 03:17 PM
you asked for it!

sexysi
11-08-03, 10:25 PM
I know it's not far into the rideout about 25miles but we will be riding past Bewl Water, it would be very nice to get a line of Sv's in a photograph with the water as a back drop.
sexysi

svsk2
12-08-03, 08:34 PM
Work permitting, I hope to tag along as well.