PDA

View Full Version : Any non-Francophiles around this Friday?

Fizzy Fish
21-08-03, 08:02 AM
Ok, is there ANYONE who isn't off on holiday this week and who would like to meet up in the usual fashion?

geeksv
21-08-03, 10:07 AM
whats a francophile?

sexysi
21-08-03, 11:25 AM
Sorry what with the wednesday night oakdene massive meet and a rideout on sunday i'm beginning to push the fact that sometimes i have to look after the kids Sorry :cry: Nice to see you and your mates last night though. Who will you bring down next time. myabe we should have a Poll "Who is Rizlasv bringing to the Oakdene this time". Nice to see more people coming down that's nine bikes this wednesday (Holiday season as well) I'm impressed. You need to get a Rizla Jacket would suit you down to the ground Rizlasv.
see ya
sexysi

howardr
21-08-03, 12:10 PM
What's the Oakdene meet?

Jelster
21-08-03, 05:14 PM
Well 5 of us will be "On Tour" (me, Richard, Dan, Debs & Dave), Mark's already said he can't make it, and Mab is off to the Reading festival...

Not sure what the rest of the gang are doing... Looking forward to next week though.

BTH Howard, yes I did get the pictures, just forgot to put them up, will try and do it befor I go tomorrow...

See ya all

Sid Squid
21-08-03, 05:56 PM
A Francophile is some one who likes shagging French things, isn't it?
I'm not sure how relevant it is to whether or not you'll be in Frith Street tomorrow night though.

Sid

howardr
21-08-03, 06:22 PM
Thanks Steve

Sorry dudes, can't make it tomorrow - gigging in St Albans.

Let's rock!

Fizzy Fish
21-08-03, 07:29 PM
A Francophile is some one who likes shagging French things, isn't it?
I'm not sure how relevant it is to whether or not you'll be in Frith Street tomorrow night though.

Sid

well Jelster & co will be off in France so they won't be out on Friday, and Slim will be also be there, and he won't be out either. whether or not any of them will be partaking in French things while they're there remains to be seen...

Jelster
21-08-03, 07:31 PM
Page now updated... Howard, you are the Man 8) where did you get that decal made ???

And Clangers SV is LOUD!, and that's with a standard can :!: :!: :!:

http://www.cyfc.co.uk/massive/photos.htm

Rob S (Yella)
21-08-03, 08:01 PM
Sorry but I can't make this week either.

Just thinking if all the regular and occassionals turned up together this is the potential turnout.

HowardR
Jelster
Debs
Richard
Anna
Phil
Dan
Dave
Me
Rictus
Geeks (I still owe you £30)
Jonboy
Si
Rizla
Mr Rizla
Mabs
Sarg
Matt (remember him)
Nick
Jumpy
Steve H
Al Selon
(sorry forgot or dont know names)
The chap with the beard
Black naked with twin lights!
Dirty Yellow one
Soho Dude?

I must have forgot some obvious ones.

Jelster
21-08-03, 08:32 PM
Have a look at:

http://www.cyfc.co.uk/massive/intro.htm

Which is slowly getting better.....

Raf
22-08-03, 12:16 AM
Nope I can't make it this week either. :( Besides the usual excuse that I am working late (again), I shall also add the pathetic fact that I don't like going into london as I have appalling filtering skills :oops: (maybe I could get some pointers next time I am in soho ;) ) Good luck to all 5 going to France.

And finally, this is the photos I took last time I was in soho 2 weeks ago. Its actually 2 images stitched together forming a rather nice 4226x1233 image, good wallpaper if you are so inclined. I thought about sending it to you Jelster but its a bit too big for an e-mail, 910 KB.
http://www.btinternet.com/~rafael.barbalho/Soho3.jpg

sexysi
22-08-03, 08:39 AM
What's the Oakdene meet?
The Oakdene meet seems to be taking off. There are a lot of kent/South london riders that like to meet up at The farningham pub/Oakdene cafe every wednesday night. It's a bit like a Box hill meet with some 100 odd bikes turning up every week Anything from us SV riders to Turbo'd Busa's and Harley cruisers. Last wednesday we had nine of us all in all. We start at the Franingham pub have a chat look at other peoples bikes, comment on Rictus's latest mod and then we take a 15-20 min ride (10-15 miles) down to the Oakdene pub. Have burgers drinkies good chat etc, look at Rizla's bike.
We have been only doing it for a couple of weeks but we never have less than 6-7 of us down there. Last week Rizla brought other half down(Nice TL1000r) and two other mates, (Black sv can't remember his name).
And then there is 5/6 of us coming from south london, Timboid still yet to show his face. We have got our first rideout on Sunday down to Camber for some Sand,Sea and sex. oops :shock:
Check out the rideouts section for polls and stuff on the meeting wednesday/Rideouts.
sexysi

JonToms
22-08-03, 01:38 PM
Hello to the massive,

I was thinking about introducing myself to the group this evening, I'll be coming from the Bracknell area at about 7.30 ish so if anyone is going to be there please let me know. Or if anyone traveling from this area give me a shout/text 8) . I'll post my mobi number on this as its a company phone i wont worry about it being cloned !!!! Also cos my pc is on its knees so might not see any replies !!!

Jonathan.t

Look out for a blue y plate sv's as i might get lost !!