PDA

View Full Version : Mental Health Issues!!!

MarkSVS
28-08-03, 07:12 PM
Is it just me or am I one of the many? Just lately, the roads in my area have become gridlock hell. I hate them. When I'm riding the bike, I glide effortlessly down the outside of the congestion, life is easy and I laugh at the cage drivers. However, stuck in the car, I become as grumpy as hell. The wife moans that I am worse since I've had the bike. This got me thinking, am I normal or abnormal? Please put me out of my misery!

weegaz22
28-08-03, 08:19 PM
i to have noticed since having a bike that i am more prone to shout abuse at stupid people who dont know what they are doin ie driving straigh across a round a bout cutting in to my lane etc, cos i think if i was on the bike i would have been off it with that **** hitting me(even though in reality it wouldnt have happened as i would have flew round that round about)

GSXR Carlos
28-08-03, 11:00 PM
i've had plenty of ****s almost hit me on round abouts. i do it on pupose now to see how close they can get to me, then pull right in front of them. thats the only bloody ime they see us anyway. i get bored stupid in a car but laugh every time a bike goes past thinking that should be me 8)

purple eyed pig
29-08-03, 08:04 AM
I didn't used to mind driving the car until I had a smack last year. My fault (officially, anyway!) but now I am paranoid about leaving enough distance in front and behind.

One thing I have really got sick of is these prats who can't stay in lane at roundabouts. Even in the car, when you are right next to them, they just drift in towards you and then .... the bit that REALLY gets my goat... they look at you like it's your fault...... :evil: :evil: :evil: I just want to get out and batter them........

U.K.Ajay
29-08-03, 09:00 AM
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH, is generally the noise that comes from me when in the car driving down the motorway and then all the traffic turns the M25, M20, M1 etc,etc... into a car park. It is the only time I have rage (well jealousey really) for another biker, as they fly down the middle, and I know they have a big grin on their face.

And when I am up on some driver and looking to overtake the wife also gives me the comment, "you are not on the bike now, you know" :evil:

You are not alone!

purple eyed pig
29-08-03, 09:17 AM
Who else started sitting their car right on the white line in the middle after they started riding bikes?

davyf
29-08-03, 09:29 AM
have you noticed ....
the harder the driving test gets the worse the standard of driving gets. School holidays you think great clear road then the ********s from the council dig up 3 quarters of the roads, all at once.
Roadworks warning signs are alway just after the last escape route.
Again school holidays most drivers seem to be sunday drivers, no confidence unsure & down right bloody stupid (I hate thick people in cars).
I glad I can get out on the SV & beast them.