PDA

View Full Version : A Kiss and Make Up Rideout for ALL Sides, including Westside

Suki
02-09-03, 06:04 PM
Now then! I'm back after a lovely week away, and what do I find - everyone in a tizzy! :shock:

I propose a nice long Sunday rideout for EVERYONE - Starting at Ace London for the Soho Massive, collecting peeps from the Oakdene in Wrotham Hill (Kent), then down A20, A21 (via M25), then A25 through Westerham to Box Hill in Dorking, collecting the Guildford Massive, then down A24 to the seaside, via Arundel.

This is a lovely ride, and we can have a really great time, meet the peeps we haven't met already, join forces, and have a bloody big group hug! :lol:

What does everyone say then? Milk and cookies all round? :wink: :lol:

Viney
02-09-03, 07:25 PM
I up for it. But not the 14th or 21st Sept :)

jonboy
02-09-03, 07:32 PM
Can't make the 12th, 13th, 14th & 19th. Otherwise sounds interesting. The Ace suits me fine.

OF.uk
02-09-03, 07:40 PM
Hugs and kisses :shock: my ****.

Southern softies. :wink:

Only joking :lol: :lol: :lol:

Suki
02-09-03, 07:52 PM
Right, so thats a hig and a kiss for Vinyl & Jonboy and a swift kick up the karsey for OF.uk! :lol:

We are NOT soft we are just kind, thoughtful, sweet individuals with great respect and empathy for our fellow bikers - OK!

:lol: And we're not gay neither! :wink:

Ah go on, I'll throw in a hug for you anyway :D

Raf
02-09-03, 10:11 PM
Good idea... and with a rideout that would make it a very nice day. :wink:

Any ideas when would it be?

OF.uk
02-09-03, 10:30 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol:

iffy
02-09-03, 10:55 PM
A definite maybe from me, depends on two things;

1. When it is

2. I get a hug from Suki :oops:

Ian

Benji
02-09-03, 10:55 PM
Northern Monkies :lol:

Oop, hope Suki didn't hear that :shock:

Sounds good to me but are you talking about the crack of dawn on Sunday or are we students allowed to sleep? :roll:

Benji

OF.uk
02-09-03, 11:29 PM
Northern monkeys :!: :twisted: :twisted:

Southern shi*es :!: :twisted: :twisted:

:wink: :wink: :lol: :lol:

sexysi
02-09-03, 11:45 PM
Yep hard one to arrange though, Just try arranging a joint rideout between the Oak-ies and the guilford masstiff on the 21st.
check out the link
http://www.sv650s.org.uk/CAMBERROUTE.htm
sexysi

Suki
04-09-03, 08:12 PM
Stop arguing! And yes, everyone gets a hug from me - northerners and southerners alike, OK? :P

Suggested dates then people??

I am going on the 21st one from oakdene, even if I have to steal a bike/kill a hedghog/have tantrum :wink:

Jelster
04-09-03, 08:36 PM
I am going on the 21st one from oakdene, even if I have to steal a bike/kill a hedghog/have tantrum :wink:

21stone, thats a heavy bike!

This 21st ? of September ? like 2 & a bit weeks away ??

Fink I could manage that... Soho peeps, if you're tuned in, what say you ?

Jelster
05-09-03, 10:38 PM
Suki,

I've put a post on the Soho forum, with suggestions of either meeting you guys at the Oakdene, or at Box Hill. Either way we can take blast up to Newlands corner for coffee & ice cream and get a few of us together...

Looking forward to meeting some new faces.

Suki
07-09-03, 07:24 PM
Great - would be good to see you there!