PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for Reunion Night...

Jelster
14-09-03, 07:07 PM
The great Soho Massive Summer Reunion is only a week away, and we need a large turn out. So to celebrate a great summer and to commiserate with those who are currently bikeless I think we should do something special next Friday.

Uk.weather.com is predicting scattered showers for the 19th, but we need to check nearer the date.

Rob S (Yella)
14-09-03, 07:20 PM
Eating is always good but it might get a bit crowded in Chinatown. What about departing from Soho to the Ace cafe. I've never been there but i'm sure they do grub.

Or what about that indian that we smoked out.

A ride past David Blane might be good if we want to get on telly.

As long as food is involved i'm happy but if we do chinatown we may need to book a table for 53.

Jelster
14-09-03, 07:23 PM
As long as food is involved i'm happy but if we do chinatown we may need to book a table for 53.

Is that people of just the Egg Fried Rice :lol:

Rob S (Yella)
14-09-03, 07:24 PM
THATS JUST ME

Fizzy Fish
14-09-03, 07:50 PM
can we go for something to eat and then go hassle David Blaine?

Rob S (Yella)
16-09-03, 03:09 PM
Only 6 suggestions so far.....

Thought i'd better post something to bring this back to the top of the page..

I was gonna clean the bike but I wont bother for such a low turnout. Come on, get your votes in.

R :!: b

Wombat
17-09-03, 11:42 AM
Well, unless 'mini massive' decides to pop out early three weeks till due date ain't gonna stop us from a meal :lol: We are HUNGRY :P

Bump :lol:

jonboy
17-09-03, 12:16 PM
Serious dedication!

Benji
17-09-03, 12:21 PM
I still find it pretty amazing :lol:

Jelster
17-09-03, 01:11 PM
I still find it pretty amazing :lol:

What, that Anna's hungry or fact that she's coming to Soho ?

With a bump the size of that sh'e probably eating more than Phil :oops:

Benji
17-09-03, 01:33 PM
I am amazed at the fact she still gets on the back of a bike! If her doctor knew s/he would have kittens!

Magoo
17-09-03, 02:02 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I DO NOT EAT A LOT!!!!!!

I am building the sympathy bump to show Anna that she is not alone! Solidarity!

As for Anna getting on the bike...still no problem physically so if she wants to then I say go for it! :D No different or more dangerous than crossing the street in London! :?

Anyway, you can try stopping her doing something she wants to...bump or no bump! :wink: :lol:

Jimboa
17-09-03, 02:04 PM
Check This Site Out:

http://entertainment.msn.co.uk/blainewatch/Default.asp?MSID=7aa7e39f316f4d0db5b453fb0482b508

Oooh come on now it's just too tempting... Let's show Dave what he's missing out on being stuck in a box! Food sounds great, then afterwards I have a little ol'suggestion:

Jimboa's Magic Tips:

1) Pull a rabbit out of your (uh humm) helmet?
2) Now you see me , now you don't. (Good trick to avade rozzers)
3) Mystical Blackened Ring Of Death (Our very own biker induced corn cirlces along Tower Bridge).
4) The Amazing Death Defying Floating Front Wheel Trick.
5) The Amazing Techno-coloured Straight-Jacket One Piece Leather Suit From Hell Escape Trick.
6) & 7) The Fire Breathing Race Can Trick & The "What the Hell was thaaat?" Noise!

All of the above have to be seen to be BELIEVED!!!

I would def be interested in filling ma belly before embarking on such a Magical Mystery Tour over to Blaine's Box...

Any idea of numbers? I have spare helmets that I can bring for the bikerless (That is if they don't mind being seen on a TRX!).

Jimboa :D

Hunky
17-09-03, 02:23 PM
let's go burn over to see Blainy - kick ass

Benji
17-09-03, 02:34 PM
Um dude, what resolution do you think we all run in? Honestly now :roll: :lol:

Benji

Dory
17-09-03, 03:11 PM
If I'm not washing my hair I will be over... x :wink: x