PDA

View Full Version : It's Poll Time - Who's in on Friday

Jelster
18-09-03, 07:53 AM
Right, first of all, It's thursday, and I reckon that as it's a special night this week we need a "head count"

So who's coming and where you meeting?

Secondly, if you're planning on getting to meet at Box Hill on Sunday, please talk to me on Friday.

howardr
18-09-03, 09:58 AM
Sorry Steve

As you know I'll be at a wedding in Cheshire tomorrow.

And just to add insult to injury I found out last night that my 'significant other' has invited loads of people round on Sunday so I won't be able to make Box Hill after all :evil:

'De Massive' will just have to have fun without me.

Millsy99
18-09-03, 10:05 AM
Count me in, I'll be there for about 19:30. Looking forward to it. Hope the turn outs as good as last night. So will some of the Oakie-dokies have the guts to take a ride into the Big smoke?????

Benji
18-09-03, 10:07 AM
I don't know if I am oki - dokies - whateverski's, guildford or soho, but I have been to all three now. Not sure I am going to be there this friday though.

Benji

Millsy99
18-09-03, 10:11 AM
I'm in the same boat. Am I an Oakie-Dokie or part of the Soho massive? I live in the middle of both and have been to both meetings. I guess I'm not a member of either till I prove myself. Are there any joining rituals one has to perform to become a member? :?:

Benji
18-09-03, 10:18 AM
Turn up? :lol:

Don't think we are that hardcore? Actually what am I saying, you were supposed to a pull a wheelie all the way down death hill last night and pull a nice stoppie past the pub then go round the roundabout and do a burn out all the way back, all in front of the police, otherwise your not part of the group :lol:

Benji

Millsy99
18-09-03, 10:20 AM
I did that? You know what I think that was just after you left. You should of seen it........the crowd was going wild!!!! 8)

Benji
18-09-03, 10:24 AM
Damnit, as always I miss out on some action :lol:

If I were to come on Friday night, would anyone be heading through London Bridge?

Benji

Millsy99
18-09-03, 10:25 AM
I'll be heading over London Bridge at about 19:30 mate.

Benji
18-09-03, 10:28 AM
How well do you know your way to Soho from there then? I got horribly lost a couple of weeks back. :oops: Must have asked about 20 people for directions including riding along side a taxi asking for directions at one point and then along side a saxo at another point.

Benji

Millsy99
18-09-03, 10:29 AM
I work in the city so I know it like the back of my hand. I'll meet you on the bridge if you are coming up.

Benji
18-09-03, 10:46 AM
mmmmm tempted tempted! Not sure though. :?

Benji

Magoo
18-09-03, 12:11 PM
Benji

GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER AND GET YOURSELF, JOE AND HIS OTHER HALF DOWN TO SOHO!!!!!!! :wink:

Gowan! 8)

Benji
18-09-03, 12:12 PM
Where was you and Anna last night then mate :wink: :lol: Just kidding mate. I may well go tomorrow but I doubt Joe and that lot will, Joe works too late as well.

If I don't see you tomorrow should hopefully see you Sunday yes?

Benji

Rob S (Yella)
18-09-03, 12:16 PM
I will try & get to the Ace, before 06:30 but don't wait for me. (not that you would anyway) Otherwise I'll see you at the normal place.

:D

howardr
18-09-03, 01:28 PM
Doh, I work just up the road from the Ace, and it's a cool place to meet. The ride to Soho would be a crack too.

I keep wishing I could be there but I have to be at a 'friend's' wedding in Cheshire - b*gger!

Last night @ Farningham was such fun that I'm seriously considering staying down here so I can go too.

Strike that, repercussions would be too severe. I hope all goes well and that none of you enjoy it or have ANY FUN WHATSOEVER!

Nick - I'm sure I spotted a piece of metal on your bike last night that wasn't quite as polished as the rest. I sincerely hope you're not going to go to Soho like that and let the side down. :)

Millsy99
18-09-03, 01:30 PM
Where is the Ace?

Jimboa
18-09-03, 02:29 PM
http://www.ace-cafe-london.com/f1_10.htm

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?client=public&db=pc&addr1=&client=public&addr2=&advanced=&addr3=&pc=NW107UD&quicksearch=NW10+7UD&cidr_client=none

It would be great to see you again Millsy!

Jimboa :D

rictus01
18-09-03, 03:09 PM
Give me time for a brew and a fag, and I'm fit for anything.

CoolGirl
18-09-03, 04:55 PM
I suppose I'd better come , seeing as this was my idea :idea:

I'll probably give the Ace a miss though, as I'll have to go pick Shaun up and show him the legal way to Frith Street :roll:

Besides, with the current state of affairs I won't be able to add much to the impact of the grand entrance! :shock:

x

jonboy
18-09-03, 09:27 PM
Sorry guys, can't get there tomorrow as I'm down with a dose (flu!). Battling back to fitness and hopefully will be out for Sunday's ride although getting to Box Hill for 8am will be a challenge!

Enjoy the coffee!

8)

rictus01
18-09-03, 09:50 PM
Greg if your up to it, it might be easier for you to get to the oakdene for 09:00, straight down the A20.

( also give you another hour in bed)

Cheers Mark.

Benji
18-09-03, 10:18 PM
Not sure you'll miss me much but am not going to come to Soho this Friday, last day at work and all :roll:

Benji

jonboy
19-09-03, 07:27 AM
Greg if your up to it, it might be easier for you to get to the oakdene for 09:00, straight down the A20.

( also give you another hour in bed)

Cheers Mark.

I'll bare that in mind, otherwise I'd have to leave at 5.45am to get to Box Hill (not funny). Thanks Mark, good idea.

Benji
19-09-03, 08:13 AM
Or you could even come to the normal peoples meeting time at box hill at 11:30 giving you even more of a lay in :lol:

I brought my bike to work today so I most want to come to Soho tonight (I think), Millsy you still coming over London Bridge?

Benji

sexysi
19-09-03, 09:00 AM
Sorry misses out on the **** tonight so guess what baby sitting :cry:
Will try and get back down soon, as she's been out twice this weekend so should be able to swing Oakie dokes/Soho massive all in the same week.
sexysi :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Millsy99
19-09-03, 09:06 AM
Benji
Will be heading over London Bridge at some time this evening. Let me know if you are coming and we can sort out a time

Benji
19-09-03, 09:13 AM
I finish work at 6pm and can be ready by like 6:15, if you could come on to the pavement next to the pub or something or perhaps turn into the train station and then take the right that will come back on yourself and wait there I can get me bike out and meet you there, you have my number so give me a buzz when you arrive.

Any time after 6:15 is cool. Cheers mate, still not that experienced so you'll have to forgive me filtering through London Traffic.

Benji

Slim
19-09-03, 09:13 AM
Wehay! I could be making a star guest appearance tonight at Soho and the bridge. Haven't been for a few weeks since getting back from France. It was about time I spent some time with the Mrs as she is kind of getting jelous of the bike. I keep thinking that she is going to pay someone to steel her or something!

Anyway, I will be out with my flat mate trying to hang on the back. See you in Soho.

8)

Millsy99
19-09-03, 09:15 AM
No problem mate, I'll be at London Bridge at about 18:30. I'll give you a buzz when I get to the Station

Slim
19-09-03, 09:15 AM
Oh yeh forgot to mention ealier....

Jimboa, you are a guest on this site so kindly abide by the rules and get a smaller avatar!!!!! Dammed inconsiderate Yamaha holligans!!!

Benji
19-09-03, 09:19 AM
Every now and then Slim reappears and when he does he is an aggressive little one :lol:

Okies Steve, thinks for coming this way, it was a bit of a nightmare for me last time I went, took me one hour and fourty minutes of getting lost to get from London Bridge to Soho :shock:

Benji

rictus01
19-09-03, 09:28 AM
Benji,
I'm up at the ace at about 6, and should be at Soho at 7 or so, if you have a problem, you've got my number give me a bell and I'll come and get you.

Benji
19-09-03, 09:36 AM
Okies thanks mate, looks like Steve (Millsy99) is coming my way at about 6:30 so he is going lead me in. Thanks people!

Benji

Slim
19-09-03, 09:57 AM
Rules are rules Benji. I would have been able to show you the way except that I have to go home after work and then come back in to go to Soho. Looks like there could be about 12 bikes there or something. Anyone heard from Ness (Rizla)?

Millsy99
19-09-03, 09:59 AM
No, but she did say she is coming

jumpy
19-09-03, 12:36 PM
Just to make up the numbers.

I don't know if I'll be able to make it for the Ace or not, so if not, I'll see you at Soho.

Sarj
19-09-03, 01:32 PM
Count me in, see ya'll at Nero's :-)
S

Jimboa
19-09-03, 03:36 PM
Slim - you little tyke! Size matters especially when you're astride an 850cc Yammy. But I acknowledge your concern and have adjusted my avatar accordingly.

Jimboa :D

BTW: Have you watched "Stone Cold" yet, because I reckon it would go down like a storm with RizlaSV and hubby! Hope Nicky gets well soon.

Fizzy Fish
19-09-03, 05:27 PM
yeah I'll be there eventually - still at blimin work though!!

Jimboa
19-09-03, 05:51 PM
RizlaSV - want me to call in a bomb threat? :twisted: