PDA

View Full Version : Starvin Marvin's this Friday

Jelster
03-11-03, 11:41 PM
A few of us have decided to do something a little different this week... We're going to start off at "Starvin' Marvin's" American diner on the A40, on the West bound carriageway just past the Perivale junction (come off at Perivale and drop back down the slip road...)

http://www.lammas.com/food/StarvinMarvins.html

Meeting there for 7pm, grub up, and Soho for about 8:30'ish.

If you're going to join us at Marvin's, make sure you're hungry, it's not too expensive, and the coffee never runs dry...

See you all Friday....

rictus01
04-11-03, 08:00 AM
Don't know if I'm going to be back in time for this?

Expected to get away at 7, Nero's for 8.

Have to see Friday.

Swiss
04-11-03, 09:35 AM
I won't be down Soho this week :cry: :cry: as I will be driving my way up the M1 or A1, depending on my mood, in the smallest car in the world. A fiat seciento, if I wasn't such a tight **** I'd fork out the extra £20 and upgrade to a ford focus, but I am a Yorkshire man and with that flag comes the inheriated perminant fiscal prudence gene.
And as a wise old yorkshireman once said

"If yer ever gonna do owt for nowt, make sure yer do it for theseen"

Iansv
04-11-03, 11:48 AM
Bugger, used to live in perivale, first meeting point I know where it is and I can't make it.... :cry:

Jelster
04-11-03, 10:04 PM
The rumour mill's rife, seems there's a surprise in store at Soho this Friday...

jonboy
04-11-03, 10:14 PM
Tell more sir, tell more!

Jelster
05-11-03, 07:38 AM
Tell more sir, tell more!

Rumour has it that a new baby will be making it's debut, and it's nothing to do with Phil & Anna.....

Although it would be nice to MicroMassive out for his first meet... C'mon you two, let's wet the baby's head with latte & capachino, in true Soho style... He need's to be introduced to all his new buddies. I'm sure you can park the car next to the bikes, we won't take offence :)

Raf
05-11-03, 12:29 PM
Now I am intrigued... I will be there 8ish, or is that too late for the baby? :?

Topcat
05-11-03, 06:59 PM
I'll be there especially if there are any new 'babies' on show. :D Already gone on hunger strike ready for 'Starvin Marvin's' :lol: What are all these wild rumours I'm hearing about :?:

Dynamite
05-11-03, 09:38 PM
Hello howz all u lot then??????????????????????????????????????????
aint been on bike for a week now coz im waiting for new chain and sprokets and have a very sore arm as i got a tattoo!but hopefully both problems should be resolved and i should be able to make it!It will good to catch up with the old crew and give steve a race!lol :lol:

So take care everyone and i mite see u friday

Matt

Fizzy Fish
06-11-03, 08:02 AM
well it looks like I finally have a Friday off drinking so I'll see you all at Neros!

Avianblue
06-11-03, 06:03 PM
Will try to make Marvins dudes!

Dave

CoolGirl
06-11-03, 06:31 PM
Am now one of the bikeless. Think I'll start up a SlowHo Massive :lol:

xx

rictus01
06-11-03, 11:16 PM
Don't know if I'm going to be back in time for this?

Expected to get away at 7, Nero's for 8.

Have to see Friday.

Change of plan, no Stevenage tomorrow so should be out at normal time.
looks like I'm getting my grub 50's stye then.

Cheers Mark.

Jelster
07-11-03, 10:06 AM
So, I have been passed information from an official source that a debeut will be made in Soho tonight... Maybe that's why I've got the day off :lol:

geeksv
07-11-03, 10:31 AM
fecking salesmen... I hope this isn't another vapourware over hyped event :p

firestarter
07-11-03, 03:57 PM
Can't make it this week I'm afraid... :(

Had to pick up a load of hire gear today (going to a wedding tomorrow) so the bike is at home...

The Watcher
07-11-03, 05:47 PM
I've seen it, I've seen it. :shock: :) :) :) :) :P

And what a cutie it is, Magoo will be impressed. :wink:

Jelster
09-11-03, 08:52 AM
Friday nights Belle of the ball.... And the bike doesn't look too bad either :)

http://www.cyfc.co.uk/topcat/images/blade1.jpg

geeksv
09-11-03, 04:29 PM
Nice bike :)

but one thing is worrying me..rich doesnt seem to have any eyes !

jonboy
09-11-03, 04:43 PM
Soon fixed! :lol:

http://www.bureaunet.net/bureaunet/temp/Rich_Eyes.jpg

Hope he keeps them glued to the road though. Nice bike Richard, machine off two of the cylinders and it'd be even better! ;)

Topcat
09-11-03, 09:41 PM
Brilliant Greg, a big improvement I've got to say :lol: :lol: I lost my eyes by going out with to many Japanese women :x :shock: As for the new yellow peril i haven't bought a bike, I've bought a guided missile !!!

:D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D :lol: :D

rictus01
09-11-03, 11:06 PM
I can only commend you on the colour choice.

Topcat
10-11-03, 06:33 AM
You know it makes sense :!:

Nick
13-11-03, 08:16 AM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen: