PDA

View Full Version : BOO.......!! Friday

Nick
17-02-04, 12:23 AM
well bugger me.....i think i may try and turn up this friday for a change...........!!!!! anyone else?

Jelster
17-02-04, 07:59 AM
Nicky boy.... How you doin' ??

There were rumours that you'd sold the bike and taken up needlework (far less dangerous, but still full of *****s :lol:)

Well you missed the 14 bike turn out of last week, but I may (and that is may) be able to make it 2 weeks in a row, just so you don't get lost on your way up there...

Sarj
17-02-04, 10:21 AM
I'll be there...

geeksv
17-02-04, 10:29 AM
but I may (and that is may) be able to make it 2 weeks in a row,

Steve I thought you had to do the hoovering and general house chores every other friday? :P

I should have that lovely snowshovel off the bike by Friday :)

jonboy
17-02-04, 12:57 PM
Nick I thought you'd buggered off to the Gixxer gay forum :lol:

Count me in!

Jelster
17-02-04, 11:34 PM
Nick I thought you'd buggered off to the Gixxer gay forum :lol:

Actually Nick, the new GSX-r600's are in the showrooms :notworthy: Go on take one for a spin.... You know you want to, don't you...

Nick
17-02-04, 11:48 PM
damm...are you telepatethetic or summing..... i'm demoing one friday to saturday.......got it overnight.....

Nick
17-02-04, 11:50 PM
Nick I thought you'd buggered off to the Gixxer gay forum

i only do that on weekends...... these high heels kill my feet darling....!!!!

Swiss
19-02-04, 11:20 AM
I should be there, it has forcast dry but frickkin frezze weather in GMTV this morning.

Ahhhhh, Claire the weather girl, the sun always sunshines when your on TV. :love:

micromouse
19-02-04, 01:10 PM
well I'll be there if only to show off the new renthals :-) Still waiting for Can.... Carbon is due in This friday...should have it dispatched Tues/Wednes next week

MM

rictus01
19-02-04, 04:10 PM
got an early start tomorrow (5am), I'm in Finsbury sq, so will be finished about 3pm.

Anyone about at that time for a quick blat around ?

If not I probably shoot home and crash for a few hours ( If I get up I'll be there).

Cheers Mark.

Jelster
19-02-04, 05:19 PM
well I'll be there if only to show off the new renthals :-) Still waiting for Can.... Carbon is due in This friday...should have it dispatched Tues/Wednes next week

MM

You got rid of that gigantic bit of plastic on the back of your bike yet ?

Raf
19-02-04, 05:21 PM
got an early start tomorrow (5am), I'm in Finsbury sq, so will be finished about 3pm.

Anyone about at that time for a quick blat around ?

If not I probably shoot home and crash for a few hours ( If I get up I'll be there).

Cheers Mark.

I could probably manage a ride as I have the day off tomorrow. All depends how it goes at the consulate. :(

goode262
19-02-04, 08:06 PM
I've got a travelling Wilbury to look after... my cousin from darkest Africa appeared carrying a bongo drum :?

So I may have to miss out this Friday :cry: Have a cuppa for me

jonboy
19-02-04, 08:48 PM
What, he won't ride pillion? :twisted:

micromouse
19-02-04, 10:11 PM

MM

You got rid of that gigantic bit of plastic on the back of your bike yet ?

Not yet. :D I'm living in it!!!

MM

I might take it off just for you.... have made a new seat bracket so I might test it if I have time before SoHo.

CoolGirl
20-02-04, 07:47 AM
I'll be there, shopwing off my first round of mods.

And if anyone wants to bring a drill and socket set we can finish them off!

Debs

Jelster
20-02-04, 09:33 AM
And if anyone wants to bring a drill and socket set we can finish them off!

Mark has probably got a drill in his tank bag.... He's got just about everything else :o

goode262
20-02-04, 01:33 PM
Ooooohh.. I may have managed to wiggled out of the family commitment, I mean the massive is my family. Hopefully I'll be there.

rictus01
21-02-04, 05:27 PM
Sorry Guys, not at my best last night, working on auto-pilot.

Had a few long days, bit knackered. got home and slept until 2 o'clock this afternoon

jonboy
21-02-04, 05:49 PM
I have to say you looked totally knackered. Glad you've recharged. ;)

goode262
23-02-04, 02:41 PM
I had a good time, lotsa laughs.
Its good to have met you all a few times now, roll on summer.

Sorry Rictus, I managed to call him old 3 times, and then he told me to F$%K OFF 3 times, which made me laugh more.