PDA

View Full Version : Friday!!!!!

Dynamite
08-03-04, 08:02 PM
Right my turn now i aint been for ages and now im back on the road its gotta be done.I no its only monday but i want a big turn out for my return!
So whos up for it??

Same time
Same place
getting up to the same things

SOHO SOHO SOHO SOHO SOHO SOHO SOHO SOHO SOHO

Matt

SteveH
09-03-04, 03:46 AM
lol this I have to see :D matt going slow, at least one can take full advantage of the view going slow :shock: :shock: if u know what i mean harry,umm matt :lol: :lol: see u there m8

Dynamite
09-03-04, 09:58 AM
What makes u think im gonna be going slow? :wink: Just try and keep up steve :twisted: See you there mate

Matt

rictus01
09-03-04, 10:05 AM
As ever, I'll be around.

Cheers Mark.

Sid Squid
09-03-04, 10:12 AM
Mr Dynamite Sir

May I assume that upon the occasion of your visit to our Capital, you shall be astride the very fine Kawasaki Motorised-Bicycle depicted in your avatar? A ZX6-R G2 unless I am very much mistaken?
If this is indeed the case I shall temporarily eschew the delights of my SV1000, and I shall be transported to the said rendezvous aboard a similar device to your very own, to whit, a ZX6-R G1. Green of course.

I sit with baited breath and await your reply with considerable interest.

Dynamite
09-03-04, 10:29 AM
I most certainly will be arriving in the centre of our capital on my green meanie.

Thou would appriecate thous arrival on there zx6r!

lol

Yes mate i will be there on my ninja hope to see u there on yours.We could start our own "NINJA MASSIVE" lol

Matt

Topcat
09-03-04, 11:06 AM
Matt wrote:
We could start our own "NINJA MASSIVE"

Well it would make a change from the about to be formed "Middlesex Gixer Massive" :laughat: :evil: :lol:

Jelster
09-03-04, 11:24 AM
Oy! there's nothing wrong with those of us in West London with Suzuki's own breed of sports bike. You're just being a Honda snob :roll:

Hey, we'll have a line up of 4 pots this Friday then....

Topcat
09-03-04, 01:02 PM
http://www.cyfc.co.uk/topcat/images/blade3.jpg

Moi :?:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

howardr
09-03-04, 02:18 PM
Hey, we'll have a line up of 4 pots this Friday then....

Thanks, that'll make 'em easier to push over ! :lol:

Twee Vins wule ...

SNIKPOH
09-03-04, 03:22 PM
I'll be down that way again this Friday. My last college workshop in Capper St. off t.court road, so will be out for a good jolly up from around lunch time :drink: .

If I'm still sober and haven't got on the wrong train by then I'll pop my nose in and pass on a few thanks for all the advice I was given for my last big trip down from Northants this time last month.

due to the :drink: I wont be on the bike, which is just as well as its sat in my bloody garage waiting for payday and a new set of rubbers.

Anyway, might see you all Friday

SteveH
09-03-04, 03:37 PM
One shall not be following said one as I have no points on my green slip :lol: and would like to keep it that way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wink:

Swiss
10-03-04, 09:11 AM
I will have to miss this week as i have other pressing engagements,
and I don't mean that I'm at home doing the ironing.

the_runt69
10-03-04, 10:42 AM
And whats wrong with ironing, releives stress and if you tell yor missus your doing the ironing can watch the moto GP in peace as she thinks your actually doing some work, Takes me three times as long to do it than her nut watch what I like on the telly.

H

Viney
12-03-04, 09:51 AM
I may turn up tonight, but you lot seem to take forever to get there, where do you go, what do you do until 7.30 at night?. I will be there at 6! any other takers?

Jelster
12-03-04, 10:18 AM
I'm not in London today so will have dinner about 6:30 and head off into town later, arriving about 7:30'ish..

Sarj
12-03-04, 10:30 AM
sorry kids, can't make it this week....

micromouse
12-03-04, 12:50 PM
Well I'll be there if only to show off new can and lack of top box!!!!

MM

jonboy
12-03-04, 01:16 PM
Not there this week guys but will make every effort to be there for next.

rictus01
12-03-04, 02:03 PM
I may turn up tonight, but you lot seem to take forever to get there, where do you go, what do you do until 7.30 at night?. I will be there at 6! any other takers?

I'll be coming from victoris stn area, at about that time.

Cheers Mark.

Viney
12-03-04, 02:19 PM
Nothing personal Mark, but im gonna give it a miss. I will probabably finish work at 5 today, and there is no way im going home then coming back into london village. I will be around most fridays form now on, so may pop up another week.

rictus01
12-03-04, 02:21 PM
No sweat, I'm down Popham Sunday so may see you then ?

Cheers Mark.

Dynamite
12-03-04, 02:55 PM
Whats teh weather like in london?its been snowing all day here so dunno if im gonna venture out.I feel a gutted but never mind i dont want to get my bike a sh**y then ride all that way in the freezing cold!

Matt

howardr
12-03-04, 03:09 PM
IF I ever get my bike back (see 'URGENT HELP REQUIRED' in General Discussion), I'm going straight home and wrapping it in cotton-wool until the summer!

I know the dealer did all they could in the circumstances, but it shouldn't take three days to get your bike serviced!

:roll:

Fed up, and looking forward to a quiet, warm evening in front of the telly with my better half.

Jelster
12-03-04, 04:56 PM
Hey, it's the Hysong Massive !

geeksv
12-03-04, 05:12 PM
still raining in london, I'll rumble into Soho about 6:30-7pm and hang around for a bit, see who turns up

Jelster
12-03-04, 06:16 PM
#-o I'm bailing out... Got soaked bring the bike home from it's service so I'm warming up and drying out.... Bloody rain

Yes I know I'm a wuss :roll:

Sid Squid
12-03-04, 06:21 PM
I be dere 'bout 7:30.

rictus01
13-03-04, 07:48 AM
Well, a resplendent show by our IL4 contingent (Sid Squid excluded).

Well it was raining a bit, still if this is what happens when you PROGRESS (?) to a four pot I’ll stick to the Little V-twin and take it out in all weathers.

Gone fishing, sign upon my door,

Cheers Mark

rictus01
13-03-04, 07:57 AM
Well I'll be there if only to show off new can and lack of top box!!!!

MM

Well a great improvement (not that hard over standard though), looks good/ sounds better (safer to) :thumbsup:

Cheers Mark.