PDA

View Full Version : To answer the debate....

Scoobs
11-03-04, 08:09 AM
....once and for all.

The definitive poll.

Anonymous
11-03-04, 08:21 AM
This is unlikely to work. For example, nearly everyone used to think that the sun moved around the earth. As some of you may know, its the other way around. You see, popular opinion may often be factually wrong.

This of course will not be the case if the answer is blue....in that case we have entered an enlightened age, indeed a renaissance.

budgie
11-03-04, 08:34 AM
you only see blue and silver one cos there so slow, red ones are to quick to see ! 8) ps how do you insert pics

Sid Squid
11-03-04, 08:38 AM
Mean 'n Moody, Black 'n Groovy.

'Nuff Said

Daz
11-03-04, 08:41 AM
This is hardly a fair poll. The clitoris colour is always going to win, as owners are going to vote for it :roll:

So this is going to be a poll of the most common colour :roll:

Baggies JIm
11-03-04, 08:45 AM
it's easy!

the chicken of course. tuh :roll:

Anonymous
11-03-04, 08:58 AM
This is hardly a fair poll. The clitoris colour is always going to win, as owners are going to vote for it :roll:

So this is going to be a poll of the most common colour :roll:

Well yes, but don't let it get you down :lol: . Start a poll of which is the most aesthetically pleasing colour if you like....I bet it wont be that much different :wink:

Cloggsy
11-03-04, 05:52 PM
SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink: SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink: SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink: SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink: SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink:

Scoobs
11-03-04, 05:57 PM
SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink: SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink: SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink: SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink: SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER SILVER :drink:

Cloggsy, what are you trying to tell me. Stop beating around the bush and tell us all straight :shock:

wigan650s
11-03-04, 05:58 PM

just because you have to much spare time on your hands doesnt stop blue being the fastest

besides which the topic is stupid no one buys an sv to go fast,they buy it for the handling or because it makes women go ooooooohhh

matt
11-03-04, 06:31 PM
you only see blue and silver one cos there so slow, red ones are to quick to see ! 8) ps how do you insert pics

the reasoning behind this is that, a) they had to slow down to wait for the other colours to catch up. b) they already know they are the fastest so find no need to bother and enjoy the view!

rictus01
11-03-04, 07:29 PM
any colour, I think it has something to do with the guy riding it!

ophic
11-03-04, 07:29 PM
This is unlikely to work. For example, nearly everyone used to think that the sun moved around the earth. As some of you may know, its the other way around. You see, popular opinion may often be factually wrong.
surely this all depends on your point of reference? eg when i'm sat on my silver bike, to me, the bike isn't moving, but if i saw ur blue bike disappear into the distance in my mirrors, u would appear to have negative speed and therefore the silver one would be faster 8)

Cloggsy
11-03-04, 07:59 PM
... surely this all depends on your point of reference? eg when i'm sat on my silver bike, to me, the bike isn't moving, but if i saw ur blue bike disappear into the distance in my mirrors, u would appear to have negative speed and therefore the silver one would be faster 8)

:applause: Bravo :applause: bravo :wink:

SNIKPOH
11-03-04, 08:08 PM
[BLUE BLUE BLUE BLUE][/color]

Georgie Monster
11-03-04, 08:08 PM
i hate to be so cocky so early but my dear friend had a blue sv650s k1 and my 11 year old 500GPZ had no trouble keeping sight of him. hence my new baby is silver i beleive its a K4 Sv650s. in answer to someones questions, so yes silver is slightly faster based on a low belly to CC's ratio! hehe! :D

Cloggsy
11-03-04, 08:18 PM
any colour, I think it has something to do with the guy riding it!

[-( There's always one isn't there... has to come & spoil it :wink:

Cloggsy
11-03-04, 08:19 PM
i beleive its a K4 Sv650s. in answer to someones questions...

You don't sound too sure :?: :?: :?:

matt
11-03-04, 09:45 PM
in all honesty, whilst i'm riding it my bike (blue) is prolly the slowest due to the fact that i have to keep shutting the throttle to get the front wheel back on terra-firma :oops:

Georgie Monster
11-03-04, 10:31 PM
well i'm affraid working night shifts i get soooo confused yes it is a brand new K4 in the fast colour! hehe! (silver)

plus my last bike the 500GPZ models changed once a millenium unlike these funky new bikes!! hehe! god rest its soul! gone to the great breakers in the sky! :cry:

hence the new toy! :twisted:

Blue Flame
11-03-04, 11:20 PM
....once and for all.

The definitive poll.

Ahhhhhh I see. You couldn't abide candy copper winning so you put an obscure 'other' selection on the list. :-({|=

:wink: Your secret's safe with me

MitchC
12-03-04, 08:45 AM
(cough) SILVER (cough)

... Isn't that confusing?! And it's not fair, blue was on the old AND new style SV's... :( But that was until Suzuki got hit in the head, and realized silver is truely the bestesterly...ba...

Thanks,

Mitch