PDA

View Full Version : Meeting of the minds - When (Updated)

Jelster
07-04-04, 10:06 PM
As we couldn't do the 18th, I'm now targetting the 9th May for our get together... Same place, about 11:00 am. This should give us a bit more time to arrange things and not rush.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we need to get together and meet. Somewhere where we can all get to, and possibly have a bit of a rideout from as well, and a time when we can all get there...

I would like to suggest the following dates:

18/4/04 - No UK race meetings that weekend (weekend after next…)
25/4/04 - Clashes with Snetterton BSB
2/5/04 & 3/5/04 - May Bank Holliday - It's the Mayday run to Hastings on the Monday which I'd like to do - (I doubt if I can get away both days as it's my sons 15th Birthday on the 4th…) Also Oulton Park on the 3rd as well.
9/5/04 - No UK race meetings that weekend

My personal preferrence is for the 18th (Sunday week).

Anonymous
08-04-04, 09:23 AM
I cant do 18th as am in Sheffield. The may dates are best for me, I voted 9th. I appreciate its near the time. Otherwise the other May dates are good (horray...my birthday!!). 25th pos for me but Im in an airport and dont have my diary.
Rich

RenamedMonkey
08-04-04, 10:23 AM
I cant do 18th as am in Sheffield. The may dates are best for me, I voted 9th. I appreciate its near the time. Otherwise the other May dates are good (horray...my birthday!!). 25th pos for me but Im in an airport and dont have my diary.
Rich

I can do 18th April, reluctant for 25th and would rather do one of the may dates for the meet
and asked me to let you chaps know.

:)

RenamedMonkey
08-04-04, 10:26 AM
I'm good for any time after the 23rd April, which is when I get paid. Before that I have very little money (pay date changed and I didn't get an intrim :x )

Anonymous
09-04-04, 01:38 PM
I suppose I could move my trip to Sheffield if I have too :( if eveyeone else wants the 18th.

Damien
10-04-04, 10:15 PM
Steve,

I have my exam on Tuesday 20th & due to its militant nature can't really afford the time that Sunday.

However, I am, at present, more or less free during any weekend bar 18th & the following weekend, 24th/ 25th.

Chievley service station would be fine with me.

D.

Anonymous
13-04-04, 06:17 PM
I suppose I could move my trip to Sheffield if I have too :( if eveyeone else wants the 18th.

:lol:

Im glad you found that funny... :shock:, pray tell, why? Anyway, I def CANT do that day so sorry! The 18th that is.

trickdup
13-04-04, 07:31 PM
Steve

with working Saturday, she wouldn't be (OK ISN'T) very happy with me riding 3 hours each way and then going on a rideout. Any useful information coming out of the meet most welcome cheers.

Kev

geeksv
15-04-04, 02:30 PM
Oh well I'm destined to miss the new date, as I'll be away in Turkey.

I'll catch up with you over acouple of Fridays/rideouts

Anonymous
26-04-04, 12:14 PM
Is this on for defo....I need to make plans...

RenamedMonkey
26-04-04, 03:25 PM
9th is probably fine with me.

Jelster
27-04-04, 06:29 PM
Guys, I have just sent out an update email confirming the meet...

Anonymous
10-05-04, 08:52 AM
I'd just like to say that was a fantastic meet and rideout yesterday and thanks to Jelster and Pete for the hints, tips, instructions etc. Just in that day I felt my riding come along and learned a lot. Looking forward to the trip very much indeed! :D