PDA

View Full Version : Ladies biking clothing

Mrs Patch
18-05-04, 08:51 PM
A friend from work has just launched a ladies bike clothing on line shop with a physical store opening in Hitchen on 5th June

URL is www.girlsbike2.com

Anonymous
18-05-04, 10:46 PM
cool, ladies leathers with knee sliders :lol:

Iansv
19-05-04, 09:01 AM
Pictures? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nickster78
19-05-04, 11:02 AM
Great website!

stevessaddlegrl
12-07-04, 07:33 PM
hi. totally new to the bike world. infact, i have never gone on a ride or have the faintest idea about anything. so...this is a good place to start i think...what do you all recommend as basics for a rider?

stevessaddlegrl
12-07-04, 07:34 PM
hi. totally new to the bike world. infact, i have never gone on a ride or have the faintest idea about anything. so...this is a good place to start i think...what do you all recommend as basics for a rider?

amarko5
12-07-04, 08:11 PM

definately at least 2 piece leathers, or good quality cordura with full protection built in. A helmet of course , gloves , boots.

this is the absolute minimum you should wear EVERYTIME when on the bike.

leathers and cordura can be replaced easily your skin and bones however is not so easy. :wink:

BTW try looking through this thread to see why :?: http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=9894&start=0
and here http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=10615&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

amarko5
12-07-04, 08:13 PM

BTW Steve's a lucky lad to have you as his saddle Girl :lol: :wink:

Speakeasie
07-09-04, 06:31 PM

I just started riding this season too. The best thing I found so far is the Joe Rocket Phoenix 3.0 it is a mesh jacket w/kevlar padding, full coverage on back and arms. There are also matching gloves, you stay cool while riding but safe. I believe they also make mesh pants. I did also invest in riding boots, they offer protection of your ankles and lower calf. A helmet is a must, it should keep your head cool with airflow adjustments, and a full shield to protect your face! Also make sure the bike you ride is one you can comfortable touch the ground on so you may stabilize your bike when stopped. :P [/b]