PDA

View Full Version : Scottish SV Group

Cronos
25-05-04, 03:04 PM
I know we already have the sv650.tk forum on a separate site, but should we have a separate group on this site for all the SVers in Central Scotland?

A sort of east meets west group if you like!

derbybiker
25-05-04, 03:59 PM
I think you should. You can then call yourselves MISS (Men In Skirts).

carelesschucca
25-05-04, 04:18 PM
Aye sounds good to me, we can have our own freedom...

Anonymous
25-05-04, 05:08 PM
sounds good as the other site has died a wee bit. you volunteering cronos to look after it, good man, I promise to not fill it with smut (well not every post anyway)

:lol:

Dirty Baz
26-05-04, 07:56 AM
great idea. what about a name for the board??

Smutty Tart and the Nipple Finders?
The Crashers featuring Northwind?
The Kilted SV'ers?

maybe I should shut up now.

Cronos
26-05-04, 08:22 AM
.....I promise to not fill it with smut (well not every post anyway)

Editing out the smutty comments from your posts wouldl virtually be a full time job! :shock:

Anonymous
26-05-04, 10:19 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: to baz and northwind

northwind
26-05-04, 11:45 PM
We could definately use our own bit. No argument for once. But I am not worthy to be your figurehead :) Scottish SVers does the trick I think, does exactly what it says on the tin...

Cronos
27-05-04, 07:55 AM
I'll send a request to admin in the nbext couple of days.

Howsabout a name. Is everyone happy with Scottish SVers or should we be influenced by Nutty's posts and call ourselves Carry On up the Glen? :lol:

Any other ideas?

Scooby Drew
27-05-04, 08:44 AM
Carry On up the Glen? :lol:

:thumbsup: 8)

northwind
27-05-04, 05:32 PM
We could try and subvert a well known scottish brand or image... I'm not quite convinced that SV Irn Cru is any good, but that's the first one that sprung to mind. (hah, just as well I never pursued that career in advertising...)

Blue Flame
27-05-04, 07:03 PM
A couple more ideas.

'SV Ecosse'
'Scooby And The SV Crew'.... :-k but then we would be knackered if Scooby ever moved away/ left or changed his name.
'Nutty and her Tarts'.... :-k No On second thoughts I don't want to be called a tart :lol:
'The Sunday Sconers'....reflecting the macho image we display by stopping at pubs/cafes and asking for tea & scones.......and opening the door for old ladies...... !!!!

Cheers

Anonymous
27-05-04, 07:19 PM
nutty and her tarts, like it, got a certain ring to it :lol:

jock flock

irn bru crew

midge mob

northwind
27-05-04, 07:48 PM
I really, really like SV Ecosse. Nods to the Ecurie Ecosse racing team, and it trips of the tongue. The winner so far for me.

How about SV na Alba?

GDBD59
28-05-04, 12:06 AM
Good laugh you lot :lol:
I like Ecurie Ecosse......(old enough to see a reincarnation at Le Mans), but if you were a Scottish newcomer it might sound a wee bit pretentious :?: :?:

Scottish SV'ers is spot-on. (we could have organising 'officials'......they'd be The Tarts, of course :grouphug:

Can't make this Sat......busy weekend.
cheers
GD

Dirty Baz
28-05-04, 08:10 AM
SV Ecosse get's my vote. Very 8) .

If you look at the other groups they all have more interesting names than Scottish SV'ers, a bit boring IMO.

Although I like SV Irn Bru Cru too!!! :lol:

Cronos
28-05-04, 08:16 AM
SV Ecosse gets my vote too.

Any other thoughts folks?

Ken McCulloch
28-05-04, 12:18 PM
SV Ecosse gets my vote especially as it will nicely provoke some of the europhobes around here :twisted: