PDA

View Full Version : 2 piece waterproofs

Anonymous
08-06-04, 05:55 PM
hiya folks. Im looking to buy waterproofs for the summer months (scotland) to try and keep my leathers dry. dont want an all in one tellytubby suit. but prefer 2 piece, do hein gericke do these does anyone know and what things should I look out for.

quick responses please I need then for the journey to the annual run this weekend

ta

Cloggsy
08-06-04, 05:58 PM
I bought a 2 piece Alpinestar waterproof off of e-bay for £40 (brand new) - Haven't used it yet :D

Dunno if they're still available :?: :?: :?:

Anonymous
08-06-04, 06:04 PM
Haven't used it yet :D

:

quit your boasting :lol:

adman
08-06-04, 09:03 PM
belstaff do two piece waterproffs
just had a quick look on thier site cheapest jacket was £59.99 and matching trousers are £34.99 although they had some for £19.99
or if you dont want to pay too much pop down to a camping shop like milletts and get some stuff there, i bought a pair of unlined waterproof trousers for £15 and they lasted through 3 winters till i burnt a hole in the leg with my zorst.

svsk2
09-06-04, 12:50 PM
Hein Gericke do stock them - I have a set, which I bought earlier this year. From memory, the legs cost about £20 and the top £30. Not used them too much, but when I have they've kept me warm and dry.

Anonymous
10-06-04, 03:57 PM
got a jacket at hein gericke this morning. just as well as we have flooding at the moment. got soaked last night at the IAM and now trying to dry out my leathers - yuck. also bought new boots today, joint account clearing out slowly :lol: