PDA

View Full Version : July Rideout

sexysi
14-06-04, 04:09 PM
looking at Rictus's evening ride on Friday got me thinking. How's about a rideout over to Essex. I know it's a long way for the Eastbourne guys to come, but Ian did come over from Essex himself, so maybe we could pay the compliment back.
I'm good for any of the weekends in July but I will stick a poll up and try and sort out a route.
sexysi

coombest
14-06-04, 05:06 PM
14/25th July

That's a bloody long weekend, Si!! :shock:
If you can clear it with the boss, I'm game!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Seriously though - I'll check me diary!)

Viney
14-06-04, 10:23 PM
You didnt pick the 3rd/4th which is good, cause im not around. However, i will be away one of the weekends. So i will wait and see. As for a route round essex. Already been there and done it!! Basics

Start @ Thurrock
Up to Saffron Walden
Then back down to thurrock through Great Dunmow(I think its called)
If people want a lomg ride, then up go via Burnham.

Iansv
15-06-04, 10:27 AM
I will hopefully be ok for any of those, bike should be back on the road by then. i've got a map of some of the decent roads around that way somewhere i'll try and dig it out....

If its on a sunday Burnham is worth a trip to go to the cafe

Leigh_Bradbury
15-06-04, 01:05 PM
Im game for any of those weekends i think but c'mon guys its not exactly successfull at the moment.

Essex???? :? Dont you have to use your passport???

Hey if my nova would make it i would fit right in in essex?? good old canvey island!! :twisted: :evil: :cry:

Viney
15-06-04, 01:09 PM
Ok, 17/18th isnt good for me. I shall be doing it Sheep style in Wales :shock:

Torn
15-06-04, 05:40 PM
cant do any dates in July , gonna be working in scotland :( .

timboid
21-06-04, 02:04 PM
Si
24-25 would be good for me but you will probably have to go with the 17-18th as true to form its the one I can't do as I'm taking Mrs Boid to France for the weekend for her birthday!
Look forward to seeing you soon - the bike looks ace!
Boid
:shock:

Iansv
09-07-04, 09:00 PM
bump

chutz
09-07-04, 10:07 PM
Sorry, can't do any of those dates. Too busy working, looking after my son, going to an annual bbq on a mate's farm and going to WSB.

The bbq is on the 24th in Mark Cross and any sv riders will be welcome I'm sure, :lol: