PDA

View Full Version : Hartside Cafe well easy really on top of hartside in cumbria

amarko5
19-06-04, 03:44 PM
http://www.mark.davidson.dsl.pipex.com/pics/hart5.jpg
Well what can i say:-

warm and welcoming, biker friendly (pushbikes and motorbikes :P :wink: ) ohh and also cage drivers :P (although not too many in there) :lol:

probably would not survive if it were not atop one of the best roads in the north. :riding:

situated on the right as you see the sign for hartside summit 1900 feet. :shock:

when you get up there on a chilly day there is nothing more welcoming than a full english and a cuppa tea. :lol: :wink:

SV1000s
18-07-06, 12:25 PM
We went there on the UK Sv1000 meet, we got there at luchtime, not the best move to be honest.

There is also a bike photographer who takes pictures of you as you go up the hill.

Be carefull on the hairpins on the way up, some double back on themselves.

Tara
18-07-06, 12:39 PM
That Photographer is Amarko

SV1000s
26-07-06, 04:33 PM

Is that is real name or his name here?

He joined the SV1000.zyne forum to sell his pictures and caused a bit of a stir.....oooops.

mattSV
26-07-06, 06:43 PM

He joined the SV1000.zyne forum to sell his pictures and caused a bit of a stir.....oooops.

Amarko is his user name in here.

If you do a search for 'hartside bike pics' you will not have too much problem finding his real name :wink:

I have seen his pictures and they are bloody good.

SV1000s
26-07-06, 06:49 PM

If you do a search for 'hartside bike pics' you will not have too much problem finding his real name :wink:

Mmmmm...........wasn't too wowed but I've been spoilt with the guys from www.picman.co.uk

mattSV
26-07-06, 06:55 PM

Mmmmm...........wasn't too wowed but I've been spoilt with the guys from www.picman.co.uk

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Does Picman go to Hartside in his own time too then :wink:

mattSV
26-07-06, 07:06 PM
SV1000S - you have PM

SV1000s
26-07-06, 10:39 PM
SV1000S - you have PMGot it, sorry, didn't know he was the local hero.

Best of luck (drop your prices......lol)