PDA

View Full Version : Nero's 09th July

Stig
08-07-04, 02:30 PM
Who's gonna be there?

CoolGirl
08-07-04, 02:47 PM
me! - weather and hangover permititng.

thnaks for the poll Si (good to know you're not sitting on your **** doing nothing)

Stig
08-07-04, 02:51 PM
Deb's your supposed to enter your vote on the poll as well, that being the point of a poll and all that :wink: :wink: :wink:

I entered can't be arsed, but that isn't quite the truth :wink:

Flamin_Squirrel
08-07-04, 02:57 PM
Should be there. Hopefully someone can tell me why my new high level kit makes my can wonky :?

CoolGirl
08-07-04, 03:39 PM
Hopefully someone can tell me why my new high level kit makes my can wonky :?

Ah, age old problem. Recieved wisdom on that one is that it's not the can that's wonky, it's the bike.

Solution: lay the bike down on the can side then jump up and down on it a bit - problem solved :shock:

Stig
08-07-04, 04:00 PM

Ah, age old problem. Recieved wisdom on that one is that it's not the can that's wonky, it's the bike.

Solution: lay the bike down on the can side then jump up and down on it a bit - problem solved :shock:

PMSL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mr Toad
08-07-04, 04:00 PM
I be there - if I ever dry out after last nights trip to darkest Sevenoaks

Riverhead - there's an apt name :cry:

Sid Squid - did you sort out your searchlight, - sorry headlight :!:
I heard there were complaints from the planes landing at Biggin Hill :lol:

Avianblue
08-07-04, 04:21 PM

Yup. A good smack with a hammer usually sorts it out.

I'll be there weather permitting. Yes I know I'm as wussy as a badger's ****....

rictus01
08-07-04, 08:15 PM
As always.

Cheers Mark.

Sid Squid
08-07-04, 08:19 PM
Sid Squid - did you sort out your searchlight, - sorry headlight :!:
I heard there were complaints from the planes landing at Biggin Hill :lol:

Yes mate all sorted, thank you. Why did no-one mention this to me on the way there? :?
I must have ****ed a few people off, (nothing new I know), blinding them like that.

See you termorra maybe?

Oneiros
08-07-04, 09:04 PM
I'm not about this week. been on a training course this week so I have much alcohol tp consumme in the afternoon. that and I'm going to see Eddie Izzard do improv.

Sudoxe
09-07-04, 06:21 AM
I'll bring my hammer then :)

Depedning on what time i get back from work etc, i might go :) (If i can ever find frith street)

Dan

jonboy
09-07-04, 08:09 AM
Depends how much work I get done, bit busy at the mo. If I can, I will.

Sarj
09-07-04, 04:18 PM
Not tonight, I'm out on the p155....
S

jonboy
09-07-04, 04:24 PM
Not tonight, I'm out on the sh4g....
S

Oh alright then. Fair enough! :wink:

jonboy
10-07-04, 12:31 AM
Quite a good turnout tonight, over a dozen bikes, old and new faces. Also some geezer called Nick, says he's been before but I don't remember him ;)

Good to see Top Cat too.

Don't know what the Bridge was like (Waxy and co went that way around nine-ish) but the hardcore (;)) didn't leave Nero's till midnight.

And the teddy bear sidecar outfit was superb.

Roll on next week's BBQ.

Slenver
10-07-04, 07:53 AM
I actually *was* going to turn up for a change, but got ill and had to go home before lunch :(

Jelster
10-07-04, 08:00 AM
I had a cuddly night in with the Mrs... Buying her a new car today so I should be in her good books for a while, so I'll be out next week - defo.

SteveH
10-07-04, 08:14 AM
Boy did that guy have some teddy bears :shock: :shock: :shock: the one sitting in the side-car was huge :lol: :lol: :lol: not only that there was too many blades down at soho for us gixxer boys :lol: :lol: still not a bad night :wink:

Nick
10-07-04, 09:38 AM
Blimy.......don't come down to soho for a while and i get coated off by some bloke who thinks he knows it all.....i tell ya some people have a nerve....... :wink:
nice to see you again greg.......i think that was your name..... :lol:

howardr
10-07-04, 11:21 AM
Sorry I couldn't get down dudes.

See you at BigApe's BBQ next Friday.

I'll be going straight from work, and can't stay too long 'cos I'm singing in a 'charidee' show in Berkhamsted later the same evening, but I hope I can catch some of you before I leave.

Jelster
10-07-04, 03:11 PM
Oi,

You with the blue Gixxer..... Get yer own avatars yer thieving wotsit.....

Topcat
10-07-04, 07:20 PM
SteveH wrote ;
not only that there was too many blades down at soho for us gixxer boys

Excuse me, you can't have to many Blades :shock: :lol: especially as Gixxers are getting to be as common muck these days :lol: :lol:

Greg wrote :

Good to see Top Cat too.

It was good to see you Greg, suprised that you didn't mind been seen with a 'nancy boy' :lol: :lol:

SteveH
10-07-04, 07:48 PM
Speaking of blades, the one we saw at the bridge with the twin brothers exhaust. Now that looked very much dogs bits :shock: :shock: have no idea what blade it was because it was not white & blue (just for u nick) and it did not have GSXR on the side know what I mean :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nick
11-07-04, 04:15 PM
listen..... if i can just copy an avatar and let sombody else do all the hard work getting it sorted....thats fine with me coz i'm a lasy bar-steward....hahaha got any others i can nick?