PDA

View Full Version : Moto GP Friday

wheelnut
23-07-04, 10:18 PM
God, that sound :P

Them 4 stroke GP bikes are so bloody loud and sweet. Brilliant weather after our little shower last night.

I did a track day at Donington a couple of weeks back, and I noticed today that Rossi was using my lines :P

In free practice he was going ever so well but Loris Caporossi did him at the end. Ho Hum! Biaggi was quick too.
In Supersport we had a good result in qualifying 1.

Leon Camier is 3rd and Jay Vincent 4th behind Harris and Andrews.

Saturday is still the decider for pole!

I hate to admit this as well but I watched the Boxer cup and them babys sound so sweet too. Who needs Knee sliders when you have cylinder heads like that.

Cant wait till tomorrow and Sunday :P :P

Nut E1
23-07-04, 10:31 PM
SUNDAY...
Bring it on!!!!!!
Can't wait..........

wheelnut
16-10-04, 08:27 PM
Is it our very own Cloggsy stirring them up in MCN about Moto GP being boring?

I have to disagree and Im going to bed early so I can watch the race tomorrow morning.

Gibernau is on pole and angry! lets see what he can do?

Edwards to Yamaha next year too.

Bring it on Vale :P

M65
16-10-04, 08:45 PM
Is it our very own Cloggsy stirring them up in MCN about Moto GP being boring?

I have to disagree and Im going to bed early so I can watch the race tomorrow morning.

Gibernau is on pole and angry! lets see what he can do?

Edwards to Yamaha next year too.

Bring it on Vale :P

Final qualifying first though in about 2 mins when Im sure Rossi will take pole. Not to mention wrap the championship up in the morning and stick it up that moaning spanish mullet toting *******s ****! Did you see him storm off after the Malaysian GP last weeK?!! What a tosser!

Oh, and if Edwards cant do much on an RCV, whats he gonna do on a Yam? Rossi can do it because he's the best development rider out there, and a decent racer too! Remember Edwards in WSB? When bike was firing it was all him being a top rider, but when he didnt have a good race, the bike wasnt right, the track is no good blah blah blah.

As for MotoGP being boring though - thats bollox. Its the F1 of the bike world but with far more excitement. F1 - not thats boring. Too clinical.

Im off my soapbox now to cheer Vale on. Im very 'appy, for sure! :lol:

Flamin_Squirrel
16-10-04, 09:32 PM
Not to mention wrap the championship up in the morning and stick it up that moaning spanish mullet toting *******s ****! Did you see him storm off after the Malaysian GP last weeK?!! What a t*sser!...

Eheheh... I didnt see that, what happened? Probably don't need to be told actualy, I can imagine. When Rossi doesnt win he always, from what I've seen (might be wrong) seems to put the lack of success down to himself. Where as Gibernau its always "the bike wasnt how i liked it" this and "i dont like this circuit" that, never "i tried but couldnt hack it".

Looking forward to the race... I dont think ill be watching live though 8)

wheelnut
17-10-04, 06:58 AM
I am appy more now I ave wupped that spicks ****. :P

I was zinking more now that maybe next year I will ride a Suzuki in Moto GP

Rossi is the Mutts Nuts :lol:

M65
17-10-04, 10:37 AM
I am appy more now I ave wupped that spicks ****. :P

I was zinking more now that maybe next year I will ride a Suzuki in Moto GP

Rossi is the Mutts Nuts :lol:

lol, superb!!

If you were up watching it live you will have seen Setes interview after the race when he blamed his throttle for not winning. Why doesnt he just hold his hands up and admit that Rossi is a one off, a genius. We wont see the likes of Rossi again in our lifetime I dont think. Only Pedrosa will come close Id say.

Congrats Vale. But what did it say on his new lid? "Che Scettolo" or something? Whats that mean?

chutz
17-10-04, 12:10 PM
Well done Vale...top man. Gibernau was a miserable git after the race.For a bike that he claimed had problems when he opened the throttle it seemed to pull out of the last corner and onto the straight pretty well leaving Vale's Yamaha about 15 bike lengths back until the braking zone.The man who when he wins says "I have the best team in the world" suddenly says"were just a satellite team" to try to explain why he lost.Make your mind up Sete. :lol:

wheelnut
17-10-04, 12:52 PM
Che Spettacolo! :P

"That Show"

Rossi is just so relaxed on a bike, that is why he is the best rider in the world. He doesnt care if he is going to crash, thats what makes him so relaxed.

Gibernau is just a whinging git :lol: Honda have the fastest bike with more power, but to race it properly they need Rossi.

Rossi doesnt need Honda :P :P

wheelnut
17-10-04, 12:57 PM
When Gibernau said he doesnt care about the championship, then the look on his face said something totally different :?

If he doesnt care, why did they put in the protest last week?

With a ride like that Rossi could ride a puch maxi round and probably win :P

I would like to see Rossi challenge Frankie Dettori to a race, first on horses and then on bikes :P

Solid
17-10-04, 05:10 PM
Reason why HRC have gone with Max Biaggi as their factory rider next year is cos Gibernau 1. is a whingey git and 2. can't setup a bike for **** (that rhymes cool :D) Basically the best Honda setup rider this year was Colin Edwards, others are not that good with the techy stuff, and funilly enuff Edwards is off to partner the BEST setup rider out there, ala Rossi at Yamaha next year.

I really detest Gibernau, his whole attitude sux at like 90% of the races.

Looking forward to all the new gossip about who is riding what next year

and needless to say VALE ROX :D

Barty_b0y
17-10-04, 07:58 PM

no doubt you were happy when gibernau lost to rossi then

should have seen the resent in him at the press debreif ;)

next year my A$$ he wanted it this one :D:D

chutz
17-10-04, 10:57 PM
Reason why HRC have gone with Max Biaggi as their factory rider next year is cos Gibernau 1. is a whingey git and 2. can't setup a bike for sh*t (that rhymes cool :D) Basically the best Honda setup rider this year was Colin Edwards, others are not that good with the techy stuff, and funilly enuff Edwards is off to partner the BEST setup rider out there, ala Rossi at Yamaha next year.

I have to disagree with the comment on Edwards being the best honda set up rider.He had the most problems with setup(chatter) than anyone else and only had a good bike under him for 2 or 3 races.Admittedly he only got the new chassis late and i DO rate him as both rider and developer but this year he has struggled.I hope he does well next year coz his last year in WSB rocked.

Peter Henry
18-10-04, 09:55 AM
You know, Sete Gibernau is actually very, very good. However a talent like Rossi comes along just every once in a while and it is for us fans to embrace and enjoy that. The progress made by the Yamaha in such a short space of time is nothing but incredible and is a direct result of the input from Valentino.
Sete can be a real whinger and many Spaniards dislike for this, I hope Dani Pedrosa stays in the 250 class for one more season before stepping up, he is not the out and out show stopper like Rossi but he holds a lot of talent and potential. :)

Steve H
18-10-04, 10:28 AM
When Gibernau said he doesnt care about the championship, then the look on his face said something totally different :?

If he doesnt care, why did they put in the protest last week?

With a ride like that Rossi could ride a puch maxi round and probably win :P

I would like to see Rossi challenge Frankie Dettori to a race, first on horses and then on bikes :P
What has Frankie Dettori got to do with anything? Rossi is a genius whilst Dettori is a t**t who only does what he does because he is a short ar*e who weighs about 7 stone dripping wet!! :evil:

Itching 2 go
18-10-04, 11:01 AM
Reason why HRC have gone with Max Biaggi as their factory rider next year is cos Gibernau 1. is a whingey git wasnt max labeled with that badge when he was with yamaha?

Moo
18-10-04, 05:42 PM
Well worth getting up early on sunday morning enjoyed the race that much watch it again when it was replayed in the evening.
Hope eveyone who has cable or sky watch it on eurosport as BBC2's coverage has been a half hearted effort this year on all the bike racing.