PDA

View Full Version : Next Meet 11-08-04

Iansv
03-08-04, 09:33 AM
Right well guess its the old question...

Who's coming?

Hopefully should be doing the group bike photo so the more the merrier !!

Usual Time Usual Place... Directions and details on announcement post if needed :wink:

sexysi
03-08-04, 10:37 AM
Yep I'm up for it, So the misses keeps telling me anyway.
sexysi
Maybe you should make this into a poll, oh by the way Photo time, before it gets dark.

Viney
03-08-04, 11:10 AM
Yep, i shall be there. Suki as Pillion as well i think.

No, dont even go there!

sexysi
03-08-04, 11:25 AM
Sorry I'm going there, Tara is going to get jealous :wink:

Mental note
***Why did I get rid of my rear seat, need to get a new one, to take pillions***

sexysi

Conrad Poons
03-08-04, 01:48 PM
It won't let me select a multiple of answers.
The wife won't let me, I will be there and I am a miserable git.

So, er other? Or something? Of course I haven't checked the footie fixtures yet so it could all be crap anyway...

Viney
03-08-04, 04:14 PM

Mental note
***Why did I get rid of my rear seat, need to get a new one, to take pillions***

sexysi

Also, get rid of wife, kids, loose 3 stone...etc etc ;)

Why would Tara get jealous? She loves and Trusts me... cha, right, and monkeys might fly out of my but

Nut E1
03-08-04, 05:19 PM
I'll try...
But I've been trying all my life...

Iansv
04-08-04, 07:12 AM

Mental note

sexysi

Also, get rid of wife, kids, loose 3 stone...etc etc ;)

Why would Tara get jealous? She loves and Trusts me... cha, right, and monkeys might fly out of my but

Someones been watching too much waynes world.... :lol:

Warren
04-08-04, 11:02 AM
yeah ill be there - ill try to remember the way there
ill bring my camera too so i can get a bike pic.
jus to double check - is that a wednesday ?

Iansv
04-08-04, 11:26 AM
yep, always a wednesday

Nut E1
04-08-04, 12:05 PM
yep, always a wednesday

Shame it aint this wednesday, I can make it tonight...
But I'd be lonely though... :(

Iansv
04-08-04, 12:12 PM
You could always go to the kent meet, thats on tonight.. :lol:

Ping
04-08-04, 12:52 PM
You could always go to the kent meet, thats on tonight.. :lol:

There's usually LOADS of bikes at Great Bently on weds nights (well, there were last week). Great atmosphere and a bbq...

Then there's the Silver Ball over on the Herts border (a10) where the Foccers meet ... I might be there tonight.

Will try to make next week's meet. :)

Conrad Poons
04-08-04, 01:10 PM
yeah ill be there - ill try to remember the way there
ill bring my camera too so i can get a bike pic.
jus to double check - is that a wednesday ?

Uh-oh, bikage is bringing his camera - men in leathers... I can see where this is going... :)

sexysi
04-08-04, 02:17 PM
As long as he doesn't start texting us all
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
sexysi

Iansv
04-08-04, 02:19 PM
Oh no Deja Vu... :lol:

Warren
04-08-04, 11:53 PM
got some good and bad news
i cant make it - just found out im rota'd to work that night :(

good news - no :kiss: or :grouphug: for you fine boys in leather

why do i bring all these homosexual inuedos upon myself ? or mabe its other peoples wishful thinkin :compcrash:

ha ha mabe c u guys next time :D

Mervin
07-08-04, 08:15 PM
What time you all meeting???

Chris
07-08-04, 08:20 PM
No can do this week as i'm flying to Glasgow on Monday and won't be back till Thursday.

Iansv
07-08-04, 08:51 PM

Anytime after 7:30 Mervin...

sorry you can't make it Chris see you at the next one....

Mervin
07-08-04, 09:12 PM

Anytime after 7:30 Mervin...

sorry you can't make it Chris see you at the next one....

I'm in work in Romford at 10pm so I may come down for a bit beforehand just to say hello.

Chris
07-08-04, 09:13 PM
Going to try to make the Kent meet the following week, if my meeting doesn't run over that day.
Hope to see you there

Conrad Poons
09-08-04, 10:16 AM
Doesn't look as though I'm gonna make now either. Footie season's back and so my night out credits get used up...

Ping
10-08-04, 09:11 AM
Doesn't look as though I'm gonna make now either. Footie season's back and so my night out credits get used up...
Whoa... you'd rather spend your credits on footie than bike meets?... :o

Wierdo... :lol:

Conrad Poons
10-08-04, 10:41 AM
Yup. As hard to understand as it may be, bikes are only my second love...

Which, technically puts the wife down at third... :twisted:

Ping
10-08-04, 10:49 AM
Yup. As hard to understand as it may be, bikes are only my second love...

Which, technically puts the wife down at third... :twisted:
So, what if she loved footie and bikes?... :D

Conrad Poons
10-08-04, 11:42 AM
She does love footie... In fact we have season tickets together. Which is excellent because I'm NEVER made to choose between football or her!!
All it leaves me to do is 'negotiate' when it's conveniant to go for a ride on other days...

Iansv
10-08-04, 11:58 AM
Poor excuse !! Only excuse for missing the meet is if the footy is actually being played... Which it isn't

You never said which team btw? :lol:

sexysi
10-08-04, 12:13 PM
Ping
Are yo coming down on Wednesday for the Grope photo, sorry Group photo with the Essex Boys. Although people seem to be backing out now. :shock:
sexysi

Conrad Poons
10-08-04, 01:06 PM
I'm still going to try and make it tomorrow. Is the photo happening early? I may be able to get down for an hour then i'll have to shoot....

Ian: I'm from Essex, and my team is playing at home tonight....not TOO difficult to work out?? (And it's not Colchester..)

Iansv
10-08-04, 01:15 PM
Can't be arsed to look at the fixture lists... Think we'll see how many people show up before we do the photo...

Seems to be a few dropouts this week

Conrad Poons
10-08-04, 01:28 PM
I'll try and hammer it out with the missus then... :wink:

sexysi
10-08-04, 01:46 PM
I'm still going to try and make it tomorrow. Is the photo happening early? I may be able to get down for an hour then i'll have to shoot....

Ian: I'm from Essex, and my team is playing at home tonight....not TOO difficult to work out?? (And it's not Colchester..)
Chelmsford Town, Romford Rovers :? :shock: :lol:
sexysi

Iansv
10-08-04, 02:19 PM
Ahh West ham

Romford Rovers Si ? :shock:

sexysi
10-08-04, 03:17 PM
Ian KNOB!!!!!! West Ham, They are a London club try Southend United :shock:
What's wrong with Romford Rovers.
sexysi

Ping
10-08-04, 03:31 PM
Ping
Are yo coming down on Wednesday for the Grope photo, sorry Group photo with the Essex Boys. Although people seem to be backing out now. :shock:
sexysi
Erm... I'd LIKE to... I booked my cat in for an appoitment at the vet with this nagging feeling in the back of my head that it was going to interfere with SOMETHING.... :?

Maybe I can re-schedule...

sexysi
10-08-04, 03:40 PM
I think that IANSV has two logins, one as himself and one as PING, this is why we never see them both in the same place at the same time, and seems the avatars all come from the same place. :lol:
So Ian/Ping if your one of the same, what's the commuting into London like now.
sexysi

Iansv
10-08-04, 03:42 PM
I don't commute into london, Pings bloke might disagree :lol:

and the avatars come from different places... :lol:

Conrad Poons
10-08-04, 03:45 PM
this nagging feeling in the back of my head that it was going to interfere with SOMETHING.... :?

So, you're getting it neutered then...? *smirk*

Ping
10-08-04, 03:45 PM
I think that IANSV has two logins, one as himself and one as PING, this is why we never see them both in the same place at the same time, and seems the avatars all come from the same place. :lol:
So Ian/Ping if your one of the same, what's the commuting into London like now.
sexysi
Oi. :lol: My avatar's from a south park characters site where u can turn urself into .... guess what?.... a character from south park. :P

I'm still too chicken to try it in rush hour...been thinking about asking someone to meet up one morning and 'hold my hand' into town... but I'll probably chicken out of that too. :lol:

K3
10-08-04, 04:26 PM
Come on the O's!!! (resident Leyton Orient fan amongst us..)

Yes I know they are **** and yes I've heard all the smart comments before... :lol: :lol:

I should be there tomorrow, hope to see you all around 8pm as long as C2C trains not messed up.

8)

Iansv
11-08-04, 07:43 AM
Weather for tonight

Headline:
Sunny spells and scattered showers, some heavy and thundery. Today: A mixture of sunshine and showers, some heavy with the thunder possible. Gentle breezes. Maximum temperature 23 deg C (73 deg F).

Tonight:
A mostly fine and dry evening, but becoming cloudy and wet overnight. Feeling humid. Minimum temperature 17 deg C (63 deg F).

Looking good, absolutely gorgeous atm in brentwood, clear skies all the way to london :D

sexysi
11-08-04, 11:25 AM
Just had a call from Treacle, he is coming down.
sexysi

Iansv
11-08-04, 11:48 AM
:thumbsup:

Iansv
11-08-04, 04:10 PM
Right well i'm leaving shortly, see you all later, Just checked the forecast no rain till about 11 so we're fine.

Tomorrow and Friday thunderstorms YAY!!