PDA

View Full Version : Michelin Pilot Sport E's

Rocket
05-08-04, 06:46 PM
Got a SV1000SK3 new with these on. The only other tyres I have experiences of lately are Bridgestone BT 010 and 020 on my Bandit 600. The Pilots only have 4mm tread on front and rear and after 3,200 miles there are still 3mm left on both tyres. I never managed to wear the front centre on the Bridgestones much.

I would have to say I find them really good. Warm up quick and are good in the wet too as I scrubbed them in on a particularly rainy weekend. They do seem to have a really pronounced curve to the tread compared to the same size Bridgestones but this helps to give really quick steering even for a 180 rear. I will be looking for the same again when they are shot.

Anonymous
14-10-04, 10:06 PM
cool my hairdresser is getting me a set of these. i run 020s but he said these were stickier. im getting set fitted for £100 cant be bad :lol:

chutz
14-10-04, 10:54 PM
cool my hairdresser is getting me a set of these. i run 020s but he said these were stickier. im getting set fitted for £100 cant be bad :lol:

You lucky cow.How did you manage that discount price...or shouldn't I ask? :lol:

Anonymous
16-10-04, 03:25 PM

You lucky cow.How did you manage that discount price...or shouldn't I ask? :lol:

oi - dont ask :lol:

Moo
17-10-04, 06:34 AM
I've got an SV1000SK3 with Michelin Pilot Sports on although they are a good tyre I will probably change them for BT020s next year depending on how quick the pilot sports wear out.