PDA

View Full Version : Which can should I choose, Viper, LeoVince or Micron?

CC
26-08-04, 07:35 PM
EDIT: Sorry, I forgot that this was a review section. I placed the same question here (the correct place): http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?t=12644
Please lock this post?

When I bought my bike (used '03), they said that I would get an slip-on for free (fitted). The original deal was for a Viper can with an extention pipe, so that cutting the original wouldn't be needed. Unfortunately today, I found out that the original pipe had to be cut anyway, so here I am asking for advice :)

He said that the Viper is in the same price range as the LeoVince and Micron, so I asked if I could get one of these instead, since the Viper allready has a value of about £473-£551 (he said when I bought the bike). I have seen the LeoVince Titanium SBK Racing only has a retail price of £425. A full system would cost £717. So, what should I do?

The LeoVince Titanium looks realy cool, but the carbon isn't bad either :) BTW, my bike is grey.
I have heard that the LeoVince has a better output (torque) then the Micron. Even though the Viper can should be of very high quality, I have never heard of it before :roll: Is it realy so much better then the LeoVince or Micron?

Also, does the LeoVince sound cool? Hope it doesn't sound thin and harch.

georgia_bulldogs
28-08-04, 03:40 AM
I looked at several different ones and settled on a Yoshimura...man, what a difference! the sound is 100% better and a little more pep too. good luck on your pipe.