31-08-04, 01:26 PM
OK :lol:

Sudoxe
31-08-04, 02:24 PM
Oh yes indeedy!

Dan

Viney
31-08-04, 02:50 PM
Helen is coming as well, so its the usual suspects. Goodo.

Ian, both H an I had massive ice creams last time we where there, and i am sure, another wouldn't go a miss tomorrow either .

Iansv
31-08-04, 02:53 PM
Well its tempting to go just to see that but I might be in St Albans in which case nope... :lol:

Guy H
31-08-04, 04:53 PM
both H an I had massive ice creams last time we where there, and i am sure, another wouldn't go a miss tomorrow either .

I thought you had already chosen which one you were having this time, just after you'd finished the last one !!

BTW I'll be there especially with the prospect of some nice weather by the looks of it :)

Skiddy
31-08-04, 05:11 PM
I'm tempted to gatecrash you guys again actually, I'm all in the mood for more biking action after yesterday's antics :)

Swiss
01-09-04, 07:17 AM
Should be there.

Itching 2 go
01-09-04, 08:11 AM
I'm tempted to gatecrash you guys again actually, I'm all in the mood for more biking action after yesterday's antics :)do you wanna meet at box hill

Viney
01-09-04, 08:40 AM
Not gonna make it, A friend of mine was admitted to hospital last night, and me be going under the knife tomorrow, so have go and see her. However, shes in Tunbridge wells, so if i get kicked out form the hospital, then i shall, pop in on the way back.

Skiddy
01-09-04, 08:55 AM
I'm tempted to gatecrash you guys again actually, I'm all in the mood for more biking action after yesterday's antics :)do you wanna meet at box hill

That would be cool actually, yeah! I probably can't make it over there much before 7:00 though, don't know if you were hoping to head over earlier than that?

Itching 2 go
01-09-04, 09:08 AM

That would be cool actually, yeah! I probably can't make it over there much before 7:00 though, don't know if you were hoping to head over earlier than that?Well i finish work at 6but could probably keep myself entertained till 7

Viney
01-09-04, 10:15 AM
Well i finish work at 6but could probably keep myself entertained till 7
Well, 6:05 :shock: :lol:

Shinsei Jutsu
01-09-04, 10:26 AM
Ok, well I might be coming down. Wasn't gonna cos I wasn't sure where I'm heading too well and don't know anyone, but Viney has given me directions and I think I may be down.

Look out for a lost rider somewhere between Orpington and Sevenoaks, that'll be me. Fingers crossed I make it... [-o<

sexysi
01-09-04, 10:35 AM
I should be coming through Orpington/Poll hill area about 7:20 with a Hornet in tow, so will be @ Riverhead around 7:35 ish.
sexysi

Itching 2 go
01-09-04, 11:01 AM
Well, 6:05 :shock: :lol: OI

Flamin_Squirrel
01-09-04, 11:45 AM
Ok, well I might be coming down. Wasn't gonna cos I wasn't sure where I'm heading too well and don't know anyone, but Viney has given me directions and I think I may be down.

Look out for a lost rider somewhere between Orpington and Sevenoaks, that'll be me. Fingers crossed I make it... [-o<

I'll meet you in Bromley if you're worried about getting lost :idea:

Sudoxe
01-09-04, 11:49 AM

I'll meet you in Bromley if you're worried about getting lost :idea:

Same ere, make it a mini rideout? :P

Viney
01-09-04, 12:19 PM
Well, 6:05 :shock: :lol: OI

I'm being generous by all accounts :wink:

Shinsei Jutsu
01-09-04, 12:48 PM
Where do you guys want to meet in Bromley and what sort of time? If I'm home from work then that would be great.
I'm in St Mary Cray, so where's best?

Flamin_Squirrel
01-09-04, 01:13 PM
Orpington station at say, quater past 7?

Shinsei Jutsu
01-09-04, 01:21 PM
Ok then, I'll be there by 7:15.

Flamin_Squirrel
01-09-04, 01:49 PM

Cya then :thumbsup:

Dan feel free to swing by my place if you wish. Be round by 10 tooish though :!:

Sudoxe
01-09-04, 01:56 PM

Cya then :thumbsup:

Dan feel free to swing by my place if you wish. Be round by 10 tooish though :!:

No problems. Leaving work in 5mins :)

Skiddy
01-09-04, 02:41 PM
Might come along tonight, depends if I get everything sorted, hopefully getting rid of the SV and picking up my new scoot tonight! :) [/u]

Good job, mate! Just in case you missed it, me and Joe are meeting at Box Hill at about 7:00 if you want to join us. I'm guessing the new bike will just about be able to keep up :P

sexysi
01-09-04, 03:07 PM
Last time I went on a rideout, through the twisties we had a 600 Hornet with us, that just could not keep up. :wink: I wonder what a zx6 is like, ok in a straight line but through bends maybe a different matter, all that gear changing I suppose
sexysi

rictus01
02-09-04, 07:10 AM
Sorry to leave so early guys, fighting a lossing battle with migraine.

after thw whole night in pain, just about sorted now, will try to get some sleep.

Next time.

Mark.

Viney
02-09-04, 08:05 AM
Last time I went on a rideout, through the twisties we had a 600 Hornet with us, that just could not keep up. :wink: I wonder what a zx6 is like, ok in a straight line but through bends maybe a different matter, all that gear changing I suppose
sexysi

Si, the Hornet had lapped you ;)

Shinsei Jutsu
02-09-04, 09:38 AM
Hi guys,

Thought I'd just post to say hi to you all and good to meet y'all last night. A good night, except the rather naff ride home. Almost lost it on a corner :evil: (teach me to look at a flashing petrol light when coming to a corner a little fast #-o ). Still, made it home in the end with no damage, just a feeling of how bad a driver I can be :roll: .

Oh, and I was asked to post this pic, sorry the quality isn't great, but my naff camera phone isn't the best quality...
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/ShinseiJutsu-Treacle.jpg

Cheers
Rich..

Viney
02-09-04, 10:26 AM
sexysi

Si, the Hornet had proabably lapped you :shock: :wink: :lol: