PDA

View Full Version : Friday 3rd Sept Soho

rictus01
02-09-04, 03:53 PM
There :?:

Raf
02-09-04, 04:03 PM
Maybe, the current excuse I have as to why I don't have my bike back is because the ticketing machine at the courier company (ANC Couriers in case any of you are interested) was broken and they couldn't deliver the package. Aparently, the courier company have crossed their hearts and promissed to deliver the battery to the repairers by tomorrow lunchtime, in which case I will have my bike back that afternoon, which might mean I will wonder towards soho if I am feeling confident with her. So I might be there, a bit later on after traffic calmed down a bit. :oops:

jonboy
02-09-04, 04:33 PM
I'll be there! Oh look, the forum's working now, excellent news.

Stig
02-09-04, 05:50 PM
YES!

RAF are you sure they haven't actually sold the bike on and forgot to tell you :?: How come you can't make it on the tube, or is that not an option, or can no one give you a lift there :?:

Just wondering that's all :D :D

Raf
02-09-04, 05:57 PM
YES!

RAF are you sure they haven't actually sold the bike on and forgot to tell you :?: How come you can't make it on the tube, or is that not an option, or can no one give you a lift there :?:

Just wondering that's all :D :D

No tube in staines. Need to get the train to waterloo, that is after making my way to the train station from thorpe village (where my work is). Don't worry, I shall make an apperance sooner or later. If the weather is nice I might just get the train anyway.

Mr Toad
02-09-04, 07:37 PM
I'll be there
After the strange dress sense of some members of SELKENT last night, Frith Street will look positively dull :wink:

Wot happened to the pictures taken on the camera phones :D

Raf
02-09-04, 11:45 PM
I'll be there
After the strange dress sense of some members of SELKENT last night, Frith Street will look positively dull :wink:

:shock: Was there some kind on scantly clad ladies on show? :D
Note that I currently ****ed after coming back from celebrating a birthday with a friend.

jonboy
03-09-04, 07:53 AM
I'll be there

Note that I currently ****ed after coming back from celebrating a birthday with a friend.

What was that Raf, "NEVER drink and post!"? :lol:

Jelster
03-09-04, 08:31 AM
I'm back from me hols and need to get out on the bike... Will see you all tonight.

Mr Toad
03-09-04, 09:15 AM

Alas not :cry:

There were what looked like boxer shorts and Sidi boots, connected by bare legs :shock:, all displayed by a man with a goatee :?

Raf
03-09-04, 09:28 AM
I'll be there

What was that Raf, "NEVER drink and post!"? :lol:

Bugger! :x :x Done it again! :oops:

howardr
03-09-04, 01:58 PM
I'll probably come down.

I may end-up giving Raf a lift to his bike ????

Oneiros
03-09-04, 02:14 PM
Doesn't look like I'm going to make it again week.

Raf
03-09-04, 04:14 PM
It's back, it's back, it's back, it's back!

Ohh did I say I collected it and it's back!? :D

Need to get my confidence back up on it so I will wait a bit before trying to meander into soho. It's all nerves you see...

I will see how I get on before making a final decision if I go into soho or not. My friend is still celebrating his birthday and today wants to go to richmond to drink. :roll: