PDA

View Full Version : Friday 10th

jonboy
09-09-04, 10:14 AM
Okay dudes, who's for supping hideously expensive coffeee and standing up for two hours?

Though naturally there's the company, the bikes, the girls... (whoops, that was a typo dear) and for others the transvestites and weird but wonderful sights on offer. :lol:

Sid Squid
09-09-04, 11:23 AM
That'll be me then.

But no trannies for me, thank you.

Expensive coffee is my only Soho indulgence.

Sudoxe
09-09-04, 11:51 AM
Nope, cant make it. Bikes being serviced friday and i dont pick it up until saturday (last shifts at work)

:cry:

Oneiros
09-09-04, 12:09 PM
Going to try my hardest to make it this week. I haven't been for a while so it will be good to catch up also I'm after having a quiet night as I've a plane to catch on saturday morning.

Mr Toad
09-09-04, 01:05 PM
I'll be along
Is it alright if I come on the 10th :lol:

jonboy
09-09-04, 01:42 PM

Yeah right. :lol:

Rob S (Yella)
09-09-04, 02:49 PM

Expensive parking is my only indulgence, and I want to give it up.

I just lost my penalty parking appeal So I'm not coming. (ever again)

Rob S (Yella)
09-09-04, 02:55 PM
Well, I might come next week for the big renunion thingymabobagig.

I'll park at work and try to walk down. Might need a pillion back to my car :)

Flamin_Squirrel
09-09-04, 03:10 PM

Expensive parking is my only indulgence, and I want to give it up.

I just lost my penalty parking appeal So I'm not coming. (ever again)

:cry:

jonboy
09-09-04, 03:35 PM
I just lost my penalty parking appeal

For someone called "Red" Ken, it's amazing how his system resembles a facist regime.

Sorry to hear that Rob. Last week we had a Westminster traffic warden trying to give us tickets in Frith St but after persuading him to take a walk around the block, we then hung out jackets over the backs of the bikes and when he came back there were about fifteen bikes all with their plates obscured! :twisted: :wink:

Flamin_Squirrel
09-09-04, 03:46 PM
I just lost my penalty parking appeal

For someone called "Red" Ken, it's amazing how his system resembles a facist regime.

Sorry to hear that Rob. Last week we had a Westminster traffic warden trying to give us tickets in Frith St but after persuading him to take a walk around the block, we then hung out jackets over the backs of the bikes and when he came back there were about fifteen bikes all with their plates obscured! :twisted: :wink:

What about Ken bringing in cogestion charge. Now only the rich can afford to commute into london excluding the poor, exactly the people he claims to support :roll:

rictus01
09-09-04, 09:01 PM
Bit of a rough week, had flu, last couple of days in bed.

Going it to work tomorrow so see how it goes :?:

Maybe :?:

Cheers Mark.

jonboy
09-09-04, 09:16 PM
Flu? A good sniff of WD40 and you'll be as right as rain ;)

(Hope you feel better Mark)

Mr Toad
09-09-04, 10:36 PM
I'll park at work and try to walk down. Might need a pillion back to my car :)

Where do you work Rob - perhaps I can give you a lift :?:

howardr
10-09-04, 01:29 PM
Can't make it this week - singing in "The Quays" (Holloway Road)

PS: Isn't today the 10th?

jonboy
10-09-04, 01:37 PM
Yes, what about it? :lol:

Rob S (Yella)
10-09-04, 02:08 PM
Mr Toad wrote:
Where do you work Rob - perhaps I can give you a lift

I only work just North of Oxford St in Rathbone Place so I can walk that far now. But thanks for the offer, If I'm having a bad leg day I might struggle on the return walk but I'm sure i'll make it. I might stumble and whack a Parking warden around the head with my crutch as I regain my balance.

Mr Toad
10-09-04, 03:09 PM
I only work just North of Oxford St in Rathbone Place so I can walk that far now. But thanks for the offer, If I'm having a bad leg day I might struggle on the return walk but I'm sure i'll make it. I might stumble and whack a Parking warden around the head with my crutch as I regain my balance.

I know it well - used to work just round the corner in Berners Street
As for the Traffic Warden, I'll hold him down so you can beat him to a pulp :lol:
Got a ticket off one of 'em last year, for a street I've never been in , at a time when I would have been at home having my tea, so I have no sympathy for them :twisted: :evil:

jonboy
10-09-04, 03:24 PM
So that's tea and no sympathy then? :lol: