PDA

View Full Version : Nitty gritty hard core

Stig
05-10-04, 09:26 PM
Now we are getting there. The weather is turning from occasional bad days to mostly bad days. The question is who is going to ride it out no matter what??????????

It's that usual vote and lie time. Who is going to be in Soho, Nero's cafe this coming Friday???????????

Oneiros
05-10-04, 10:27 PM
Going out on the beer on Thursday this week so should be able to make it down to soho on friday. Assuming I don't get ny better offers that is.

Raf
06-10-04, 10:11 AM
If it doesn't rain I will be there. God I don't believe I said that! I am turning into a softie... (Still don't have my winter gear, however I have my insurance renewal quote now.)

Jelster
06-10-04, 12:26 PM
I will attempt to stir the 4 Pot Massive into an appearance....

But I'm already working late 2 nights this week so I may have to keep the Mrs happy (no comments please).

Moriarty
06-10-04, 12:56 PM
Hopefully I'll be there. I had a good laugh last week - I even ENJOYED (yes ENJOYED) trying to move off with the side stand down and everything. And I know you were all dead jealous of my impressive jacket (I am entertaining offers in the region of £600+ if anyone wants to know).

If I can get me bike fixed by then I'll stop by.

Fizzy Fish
07-10-04, 07:39 AM
I might even show my face this week!

Jelster
07-10-04, 07:49 AM
I might even show my face this week!

Make sure you don't get a ticket :lol:

Swiss
07-10-04, 08:51 AM
I Shall pop down as It will be my last one for a while as I'm off the find the sun.

I'll be out of the UK for 6 weeks so I'll not be able to ride mi bike :cry: :cry: :cry: . On a plus side I have organised some quad biking desert style while I'm away WooooHoooo

svsk2
07-10-04, 01:45 PM
I shall endeavour to put in an appearance - if only to celebrate .... oops, sorry .... meant commiserate with Swiss on his imminent departure for pastures new. Can't believe he's finally found a country without roundabouts! :lol: :lol: :lol:

rictus01
07-10-04, 02:17 PM
You know me :!:

slightest bit of drizzel and I'm searching for the pipe and slippers

Cheers Mark.

Sid Squid
07-10-04, 05:14 PM
Yeah.

Alright.

Go on then.

I 'spose so.

More 'n likely.

Stig
07-10-04, 05:33 PM
I forgot to mention I will also be there with Bucket :thumbsup:

Oh and a rare visitor Deejay

Swiss
08-10-04, 08:20 AM
Sticks and stones SVSK2, :cry: :cry: you guys are so cruel.

jonboy
08-10-04, 10:06 AM
I should be there, depending upon traffic coming back from Canterbury. Although I have so much work to do by Monday that I'm close to a complete breakdown, no problem I can work through the night tonight - problem solved!

SteveH
08-10-04, 12:22 PM
One will grace you all with my......*cough* anyway, stopping off at the ace first will be there till about 8 ish then down to soho, Nick,Steve,Rich will u be there tonight???

DeeJay
08-10-04, 01:12 PM
:riding:

Looking forward to it, i finally get to break my Soho cherry!!! :wink: