PDA

View Full Version : What about Micron's Exhausts ?

agentsteph007
11-10-04, 05:15 PM
I would like to know how are they ???
because i'm going to buy one i heard their sound and i get mad !!!
Well i want a slip-on high position One
I like the canister Black/ Red Edition and the Red carbon One...

Sorry for my English.. i'm french...

thx

Itching 2 go
12-10-04, 09:12 AM
can construction is good but their systems are poorly built. their instructions are a good guide but dont acuratly represent the bikes. for a budget they are ok but if you pay a little more you can buy a better product.

wadaribaba
12-10-04, 11:58 AM
can construction is good but their systems are poorly built. their instructions are a good guide but dont acuratly represent the bikes. for a budget they are ok but if you pay a little more you can buy a better product.
What are you basing this opinion on ? I know people who have Micron exhausts and they have nothing but good things to say. Just curious about whay you feel they are not so good...

Itching 2 go
12-10-04, 12:06 PM
i fitted a full race system to my thundercat and it was poo. like i said the cans are ok but the systems arnt so great

wadaribaba
12-10-04, 01:58 PM
i fitted a full race system to my thundercat and it was poo. like i said the cans are ok but the systems arnt so great
That makes sense.

Itching 2 go
12-10-04, 01:59 PM
That makes sense.i know :wink:

Amanda M
18-10-04, 02:49 PM
I've got a full high level micron system on my Sv and I think it's good. It fitted easily and looks well made - well it hasn't fallen to pieces yet! :D

Itching 2 go
18-10-04, 02:58 PM
yetlove it :D