PDA

View Full Version : Ben Hallowes in todays MCN ?

Mr Toad
20-10-04, 09:04 PM
Is that our own Ben Hallowes on page 17 of todays MCN :?: telling us how to stop our bikes from rusting. :lol:

Seeing as the SV650 is ranked as the 5th most corroding bike on the same page, maybe that's why he's got an R6 :!:

Can I have your autograph now you're famous :wink:

Gforceuk
20-10-04, 09:23 PM
5th because presumably its not hidden away in a garage for 9 months of the year and is actually ridden... he he

Jelster
20-10-04, 10:11 PM
5th because presumably its not hidden away in a garage for 9 months of the year and is actually ridden... he he

CB500's don't rot like SV's and I see far more of them being ridden in the winter. ANd they cost less.

Gforceuk
20-10-04, 10:19 PM
ah i see.

i'm no bike expert.. was just a thought.

i tend to give mine a good soak and dry everytime i've been out in the rain...hipefully will stave off that sort of thing

Gforceuk
20-10-04, 10:19 PM
ah i see.

i'm no bike expert.. was just a thought.

i tend to give mine a good soak and dry everytime i've been out in the rain...hipefully will stave off that sort of thing

Wiltshire7
21-10-04, 09:40 AM
it always takes me a good few lines before i realise im reading the same post again.....

benHallowes
21-10-04, 11:13 AM
Is that our own Ben Hallowes on page 17 of todays MCN :?: telling us how to stop our bikes from rusting. :lol:

Can I have your autograph now you're famous :wink:

form an orderly queue! :D

JonToms
21-10-04, 11:16 AM
LMFAO :lol: nice one Lee :thumbsup:

He is the Bling of Biking !!!!!!! :notworthy:

Ha Ha Ha :lol: will you still talk to me when your famous !! :wink:

benHallowes
21-10-04, 11:18 AM
nice! :x

they asked me what i do to keep my bike looking nice & i told them, simple as that... :oops:

coombest
21-10-04, 08:03 PM
nice! :x

they asked me what i do to keep my bike looking nice & i told them, simple as that... :oops:

I haven't read it yet but I'm taking a guess here, Ben...
You try to ride it as little as possible, wash & polish it after every ride & then wrap it in cling film... But most crucially of all - you ride it really slow, so you don't get any stone chips or have an increased risk of falling off!!!!!!!!!??

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

coombest
21-10-04, 08:05 PM
PS. LOVE that new avatar, Ben!!

kinesin
21-10-04, 10:01 PM
PS. LOVE that new avatar, Ben!!

:shock: I didn't notice that camel till just now!!