Billy C
DeeJay
Joe
Dave (Avian Blue)
Mark (Rictus
Lyn
Pete (Busa Boy)

I reckon that's 22....

Meet at Nero's for 7:30-8:00, table is at 8:30 and it's a 5 minute walk from Frith St. See you all Friday

----------------------------------

Better start planning the Crimbo do......

For those of you less than 12 months as "members" of the Massive, we try to have a riders & partners Christmas meal. I need to know where and how many.

So, if you can vote for a venue, and email me if you want to attend. I know there are works Xmas do's so lets go for a date of the 17th December as a starter and see how we get on.

I'd like to try and stick to a West End venue if possible, and as much as I love Nando's, I personally would prefer somewhere else for this.

UPDATED

Right, on Friday I will attempt to make a reservation in China Town for the 17th. So far I have:

Myself, Mrs Jelster, and probably Jelster Jnr
Nick & Mrs Nick (Mandy)
Rob (Yella)
Ian
Rich
Mab
Jordan
Simon (Mr Toad)
Simon & Mrs Ape :lol:
Helen (BikerChick)
Tim
Greg & Mrs Greg (I assume)
DeeJay
Joe
Dave (Avian Blue)
Mark (Rictus)

That's 21, are there anymore takers ???

Sid Squid
31-10-04, 07:01 PM
There's no "I dunno but I'll be there anyway" button.

jonboy
31-10-04, 07:55 PM
Yes I've been giving it some thought lately and as we're likely to have an even greater crowd this year we need to get it just right.

First thing I suggest is finding out who's coming and what budget people are prepared to go to (remember that the drinks bill last year was horrendous).

There was a good response from other members on the forum (not part of the regular Soho crowd) that wanted to meet up too so an announcement in Idle Banter would probably be a good idea.

Raf
31-10-04, 09:25 PM
I'd like to but I fly out to NY on the 16th.

Jelster
31-10-04, 09:33 PM
Greg, have stuck a post in Idle Banter, not sure if it's worth you making it a sticky.

Sid, I've added a "I don't care but count me in" button

Raf, you're just trying to be flash aren't you ? BTW - make sure you have your passport sorted :lol:

Sid Squid
31-10-04, 11:22 PM
Ta Steve.

Stig
01-11-04, 06:42 AM
Interested, don't care when, don't care where, but I am watching the pennies. Also seeing as I will not be living here very much longer, I might need a place to crash :wink: :wink:

<shouts very loudly> DEEJAY!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeeJay
01-11-04, 02:13 PM
Interested, don't care when, don't care where, but I am watching the pennies. Also seeing as I will not be living here very much longer, I might need a place to crash :wink: :wink:

<shouts very loudly> DEEJAY!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry Ape... I didn't quite here that... could you shout alittle louder maybe??

I will be up for that... may even get Mrs Jay interested..... because the time of the year... and the amount of bash's that there are at my work, i will have to watch the pennies.... why not go bowling for a night.... always a good laff to be had when you get a good croud.

Wombat
02-11-04, 05:27 PM
Ok fine...just keep in mind if you do go for the 17th there will be NO WOMBAT dancing on the tables this year :roll: xmas bash on the 17th :cry:

Topcat
02-11-04, 06:18 PM
Greg wrote :
remember that the drinks bill last year was horrendous).

Ok so Mabs and me were a touch on thirsty side, :drink: We'll try and be a bit better this year but i can't promise......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

CoolGirl
02-11-04, 06:26 PM
Can't do 17th as we fly to Montreal that morning for some proper snow.

If we bringing it forward a week I'll definitely be there and be able to put people up too.

Debs

Jelster
02-11-04, 10:25 PM
From the response so far it seems that nobody really cares where, just as long as it's good food, so I think that as China Town is/was our original home I guess that's where we should head for. So far have had 12 responses to the poll, and I've received 2 emails, I thought we may have more than that :cry: .

China Town will be about £25-£30 per head, plus drinks. Does this fit everybodys budget ?

Stig
02-11-04, 10:35 PM
email sent :wink:

Raf
02-11-04, 10:39 PM
From the response so far it seems that nobody really cares where, just as long as it's good food, so I think that as China Town is/was our original home I guess that's where we should head for. So far have had 12 responses to the poll, and I've received 2 emails, I thought we may have more than that :cry: .

China Town will be about £25-£30 per head, plus drinks. Does this fit everybodys budget ?

As long as it is on friday the 10th of Dec I don't mind and would love to come.

Jelster
02-11-04, 11:07 PM
As with all these things you need to pick a date, which I did. If it appears that more than 40% can't make it on the 17th then we can move it.

howardr
04-11-04, 02:35 PM
Currently I can make the 10th or 17th. Don't know if 'the family' will want to attend, but count me in otherwise.

Jelster
05-11-04, 12:59 PM
I've had 2 "no can do's" for the 17th, everybody else seems fine. I can't manage the 10th myself, so unless there is any further problems we'll settle for the 17th Dec in China Town.

Now I need numbers.......

I'll put up a list of who has said yes over the weekend....

Itching 2 go
05-11-04, 01:34 PM
i have never been to china town so sounds good to me and the date? well i dont normally plan that far ahead so i guess its free! i shall be there!so long as i can find it :oops:

Damien
05-11-04, 04:48 PM
Hello Steve + crew.

I'd be up 4 joining you.

Unfortunately I can't do the 16th, 17th or 21st as I have free **** up's on those days.

I'll keep an eye (ay!) on the dates & keep you informed. Isn't the Soho Massive reunion coming up, you know, the 1st time we foolishly all met up 4 the 1st time in coldest, darkest, December 2002. If I remember corretly, Mab (max suzuki) was in plaster & I was no doubt under the influence coz couldn't be bothered not to ride & not drink :wink: . LOL

Take it easy,

D.

Nick
07-11-04, 10:04 AM
may not be able to make......it's my works do that night........!!!

Raf
07-11-04, 05:04 PM
Greg, have stuck a post in Idle Banter, not sure if it's worth you making it a sticky.

Raf, you're just trying to be flash aren't you ? BTW - make sure you have your passport sorted :lol:

:cry: It happened again! Got a mail saturday from the Her Majesty's Home Office stating that they want to have a look at my passport to process my application. :-s #-o ](*,) :evil: :cry: :cry:

So I might be around the 17th and free to go down to chinatown.

Now if you lot would excuse me I am going to find a corner and sulk!

RenamedMonkey
09-11-04, 11:49 PM

:cry: It happened again! Got a mail saturday from the Her Majesty's Home Office stating that they want to have a look at my passport to process my application. :-s #-o ](*,) :evil: :cry: :cry:

So I might be around the 17th and free to go down to chinatown.

Now if you lot would excuse me I am going to find a corner and sulk!

Ah, that's crap, how annoying. I'd complain bitterly, for what it's worth. sorry to hear that mate.

I'd like to see some old faces and meet new, problem is I'm on the other side of the country, bit far to walk home :lol: If I can get in touch with a friend in London to stay with I'll let you know.

Jelster
10-11-04, 08:37 PM

But Nick you're self employed in a 1 man business..... You're just trying to impress us again aren't you ?

How's yer baffles anyway :lol:

MaxSuzuki
12-11-04, 10:36 AM
Greg wrote :
remember that the drinks bill last year was horrendous).

Ok so Mabs and me were a touch on thirsty side, :drink: We'll try and be a bit better this year but i can't promise......... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well I am a growing lad! Count me in, I'll try to behave.......

Nick
13-11-04, 09:10 AM

But Nick you're self employed in a 1 man business..... You're just trying to impress us again aren't you ?

How's yer baffles anyway :lol:

mandy thought "her" works do was on the same night but it's not so i'll be there......but i'm not sure if i should let mandy come with me beacause i can't go to her xmas party......coz it's already booked...so she says....!!!!

Jelster
13-11-04, 06:20 PM
mandy thought "her" works do was on the same night but it's not so i'll be there......but i'm not sure if i should let mandy come with me beacause i can't go to her xmas party......coz it's already booked...so she says....!!!!

No make sure she comes, it will give someone for Sue to chat too while me and you get p*ssed. And she can drive home that night too....

mandy
13-11-04, 07:32 PM
I'd rather speak to sue all night than have to talk to you..... :D anyway i'm spiking sue's drink and your driving home.......!!!

Jelster
14-11-04, 10:38 AM
I'd rather speak to sue all night than have to talk to you..... :D anyway i'm spiking sue's drink and your driving home.......!!!

OK, wanna share a cab ? :lol:

Avianblue
15-11-04, 11:44 AM
Count me in if it's not too late Mr J!

Dave

Raf
18-11-04, 12:50 PM
Sorry folks I can confirm that I am not going to be in the country on the 17th. I got my passports back today. Oh and this happened too.

One more citizen (http://forums.sv650.org/viewtopic.php?p=192263#192263) :D

rictus01
18-11-04, 10:23 PM
So I take it it's china town 17th then?

Steve can't find the list you said you'd post, to add my name?

Cheers Mark.

Jelster
19-11-04, 11:31 AM
It's on the front page of this thread...

And I'll add your name.

coombest
06-12-04, 08:20 PM
Right...

As I'm sure all of you are aware, I'm all broken!!

I still really want to come and join you and am trying to sort it out!
I will be getting the train which won't be a problem but I really don't fancy getting the underground and having to walk too far is a real effort! I was wondering if anyone was driving in and if they are, would they mind arranging to collect me from the train station?
Billy has haid I can have the use of his sofa for the night which is great but I am still trying to persuade him to join us! Will it be possible to add him to the list of attendees if he decides to come!??

Cheers

Rob S (Yella)
06-12-04, 09:28 PM
Me too.

What station,

I have a cunning plan.....

My car will be parked at work that evening, I was going to leave it at work and walk down to China town, but it will only take a few mins for me to pick you up and drop you near chinatown and then drop me wheels back at work. You never know. I might find a parking space near chinatown myself. (but I doubt it)

Jelster
06-12-04, 10:17 PM
Will it be possible to add him to the list of attendees if he decides to come!??
Shouldn't be a problem.....

coombest
06-12-04, 11:06 PM
Me too.

What station,

I have a cunning plan.....

My car will be parked at work that evening, I was going to leave it at work and walk down to China town, but it will only take a few mins for me to pick you up and drop you near chinatown and then drop me wheels back at work. You never know. I might find a parking space near chinatown myself. (but I doubt it)

That sounds like an excellent plan! Thank you soooo much!!

I don't know what over ground station is going to be closest to the restaurant or easiest for you to get to!? The train from Eastbourne normally goes in to London Victoria but I can also go to Clapham Junction and possibly others too... If I could risk the underground (not much chance of that!) I would be laughing as I could get within sneezing distance!!

If you suggest somewhere (and a rough time, too!), I'll see if it's possible to get there!!

Thanks!

Flamin_Squirrel
07-12-04, 02:39 PM
Gah, just found out I might be doing a night shift so not sure if I'll be able to make it :?

Jelster
07-12-04, 03:37 PM
Gah, just found out I might be doing a night shift so not sure if I'll be able to make it :?

But I thought you were going to be ill that night ?? :wink:

Flamin_Squirrel
07-12-04, 03:47 PM
:D

Problem is I'll get trebble pay for a friday night... hard to resist.

However, I might not start untill late (around midnightish) so fingers crossed I'll still be able to come. Will let you know...

AlanSv
07-12-04, 04:24 PM
Sorry I've got a lot on at the moment, I wont be coming this year :cry: , have fun.

P.S. dont let SteveH start that flicking game this year... you know how it upsets Mabs! :roll:

SteveH
07-12-04, 06:15 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You were that ****ed :shock: :roll: that you forgot that it was Mab who started it and that it was u two that ended up on the floor in the middle of the pub :oops: oh and it was Topcats Birthday

Flamin_Squirrel
09-12-04, 04:42 PM
Ahha, don't have to do the friday night after all, so I can make it no problems \:D/

Jelster
12-12-04, 01:56 PM
Current list is:

Myself, Mrs Jelster, and Jelster Jnr
Nick & Mrs Nick (Mandy)
Rob (Yella)
Ian
Rich
Mab
Jordan
Simon (Mr Toad)
Simon & Mrs Ape
Helen (BikerChick)
Tim
Billy C
DeeJay
Joe
Dave (Avian Blue)
Mark (Rictus
Lyn
Pete (Busa Boy)

I reckon that's 22....

Unfortunately Greg & his Wife can't make it, which is a shame as he does so much for the site.

Meet at Nero's for 7:30-8:00, table is at 8:30 and it's a 5 minute walk from Frith St. See you all Friday

Stig
12-12-04, 03:02 PM
Steve, Mrs Ape (Jo) is not coming (and never was) so make that 21 :thumbsup:

Sid Squid
12-12-04, 05:25 PM
But Mrs Squid is coming so we're back up to 22 again.

Jelster
12-12-04, 10:00 PM
DeeJay can't make it, so we're back down to 21.....

DeeJay
13-12-04, 08:06 AM
Sorry... :cry:

Jelster
13-12-04, 08:11 AM
19, Nick and Mandy can't make it either.... :cry:

pete m
14-12-04, 01:47 PM
im probably coming (after the work **** up), but wont be eating, so i will just watch you lot stuff your faces ..i might bring the minidv again and film you all gorging..... :D :D

where is it and are you staying there all night - i expect i will be only one on a bike aswell :roll:

Damien
14-12-04, 01:57 PM
Steve & Co.

As per usual, I will probably be pi$$ed as its Friday night so will pass by to say hello & catch up a bit before staggering off again. That's if I'm not too hung over from my Chrismas party on Thursday. :D

Sudoxe
15-12-04, 09:04 PM
Room for one more?

Dan

Sid Squid
15-12-04, 11:29 PM
I expect this won't be a problem, E-mail Steve to make certain.

Anonymous
16-12-04, 12:27 AM

Bertie also expects this.

Perhaps Bertie should despatch ssome of his more amiable spirits to waatch over this gathering... Just to make sure there is no 'funny business' from anyone!

Bertiiieeee!!

Jelster
16-12-04, 10:16 PM

Bertie also expects this.

Perhaps Bertie should despatch ssome of his more amiable spirits to waatch over this gathering... Just to make sure there is no 'funny business' from anyone!

Bertiiieeee!!

Well if you are so "mystic" you should know that whenever the "Massif" and alcohol meet "funny business" is inevitable. How much depends on the amount of alcohol consumed and how well the king of "funny busines" (known to us as "Mab") is performing......

DeeJay
17-12-04, 10:21 AM
Sorry i can't be there chaps and chappess'... hope you have a great night, i look forward to hearing about it and seeing the photo's.

Flamin_Squirrel
17-12-04, 10:56 AM
There will be photos 8-[

Sudoxe
17-12-04, 11:23 AM
There will be photos 8-[
My Digicam is on charge as i type this :)

Moriarty
17-12-04, 03:10 PM
Sorry I won't be there this evening but hope y'all have a great time.