PDA

View Full Version : OXFORD HOT HANDS

vroooOOOM
13-11-04, 11:01 AM
Fitted mine yesterday, dead easy to fit I fitted them direct to the battery fed the calble under the tank where I made the next connection so I can easily take em off for summer oh yeh this connection joint I siliconed to stop rain ingress. I roled zip tied eccess cable to clutch cable and from there connected the velcro hot hands which were bloody great, I took them off for the return journey home later that day just to give a bit more feel.
only one criticism, the switch mount is made from realy cheap plastic at a cost of £50 I would have expected better quality of this part.

Why was'nt these products about 15yrs ago I lost count of how many times I would stand in the Kitchen crying in pain with hands like blocks of ice.

Nooj
21-11-04, 07:51 PM
I know you've already fitted your things, but you can get the Hot Grips for £25 on line. Can't remember where, I did a google search for 'Oxford Hot Grips'. Hope I've not spoilt you day. :oops:

vroooOOOM
21-11-04, 09:08 PM
:) No you haven't spoilt my day but if anyone out there knows where to get these things from cheap then please post it.

chutz
21-11-04, 11:47 PM
Just fitted hot grips with Tim's help last week.They are great!!! No more waiting 10 minutes for feeling to return before I can remove my lid!!!

vroooOOOM
22-11-04, 11:16 AM
:D OK here's where I found them for £25 + £4 PP
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/FOREST-EDGE-OXFORD-PRODUCTS-SHOP_W0QQsspagenameZl2QQtZkm

You'll need to do a word seach ie Hot hands and you sould find them, There may be some other goodies on this site but I haven't looked yet.
I recomend the Hot hand over grips, they work plus you can remove them in about 30 seconds for those warmer days.

Hope this is of help for anyone with cold fingers :!: