PDA

View Full Version : up north !!!! Ride out??

SVStu
13-11-04, 07:41 PM
Well thats it then after moving to Leeds approx 3 months ago I've finally been back down to the Big Smoke to collect my bike!!

Wouldn't start (surprisingly) but after 15 mins parked in the sunshine it went from turning over to firing and started. What a bike, left to sulk, chained to a lampost for at least 3 months in Clapham and still worked. Can't beat em!

Anyways now I've got the baby in Leeds I'm keen to meet up with fellow SV'ers. I'm curreently lodging in Guisley and used to meet up with the Soho Massive, so if anyone fancies a blast please get in touch (yes even in winter!).

The new job is a bit hectic so I don't get to log on as much as I'd like, so please bare (spelling!) with me if you get no response, I'm not being rude just soooooo busy!

Tara for now Stu. :?

splke
15-11-04, 08:42 AM
Hello and welcome to leeds mate.
I tend to ride through the winter, so give us a shout if you are off for a bez, and i will do likewise :P

SVStu
13-01-05, 06:55 PM
Sorry its been such a long time, the joys of a new job an all that!!!!!

Anyway broke my foot snowboarding in france this week so no bike for ages, as leg in plaster cast!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Iansv
13-01-05, 10:27 PM
chained to lamppost in clapham....... and it was still there 3 months later... Wow !

Cloggsy
13-01-05, 11:19 PM
chained to lamppost in clapham....... and it was still there 3 months later... Wow !

That's what I thought - Damn lucky the lamppost wasn't knicked :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amanda M
14-01-05, 08:46 AM
Sorry its been such a long time, the joys of a new job an all that!!!!!

Anyway broke my foot snowboarding in france this week so no bike for ages, as leg in plaster cast!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Oh no!!!! Hope it gets better soon.