PDA

View Full Version : the most important poll......ever!!!!!

pegasus
15-11-04, 12:11 PM
I had a brilliant rideout with some of you charming people, the other day. Brilliant....until....we came across an mv augusta parked outside the pub we went into...Instantly i felt inadequate.. then i thought thats ok the riders probably some spotty geek looking herbert...he took his helmet of swished his imaculate shoulder length silver locks to one side and greeted me...IN ITALIAN. b*st**d, i thought to myself.
sooooo... this poll is for those people who think like me

Ping
15-11-04, 12:37 PM
I went for good looking italian blokes... mainly cuz I don't go for italians but watching u squirm over that one was hilarious...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

;)

edit: Erm.. I didn't make ANY sense there, did I? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anonymous
15-11-04, 12:48 PM
Sė, ma io preveda che abbia soltanto un penis molto piccolo :D

(Isnt any sentence with the word penis and piccolo just so funny?)

ArtyLady
15-11-04, 01:40 PM
I voted Italian blokes because their not my type - he and the bike (not a twin) did nothing for me - if its any consolation to you Vltn3 :wink: :lol:

Having said all that - I didnt even see him !! :lol:

Bones2004
15-11-04, 08:06 PM
You don't have to hate the bike just because vltn3's dreamboy rides it! :lol:

pegasus
16-11-04, 06:25 AM
i woudnt mind seeing what his girlfriend looks like bones.....or d'you think he has a boyfriend!!!!!!

Viney
16-11-04, 08:20 AM
I voted for good looking Italian Blokes, as they arent my type. Anway, dont all italians think they are good looking?

Joke

Why are all italian men well balanced?

Because they have a chip on both shoulders :lol:

Now if we are talking about Italian Laaaaadies, thats another matter entirely *growls*

Bones2004
16-11-04, 09:34 PM
i woudnt mind seeing what his girlfriend looks like bones.....or d'you think he has a boyfriend!!!!!!

Why.......are you feeling lucky vltn? :twisted: